Samsung Galaxy J4

Samsung Galaxy J4

• Owjaamac

I have problem when I use this telephone I can't use all application becaus Google assistants is destrubted me what icon do thank

• Koech

Amit Sujauddin, 31 Oct 2020Nope, J4 is not getting Android 11 that's 2 major updatesWhy is it sumsang galaxy j400 is not getting android 11

• Chizboy

Tayyab , 17 Aug 2020In Pakistan all Samsung j4 phone microphone and it pro... moreI was having the same problem with microphone in South Africa and i went to samsung shop for them to rapair and it was free of charge cz its was still under warranty

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2020J4 getting android 11Nope, J4 is not getting Android 11 that's 2 major updates

• Anonim

Amit Sujauddin, 24 Sep 2020I thought J4 will not get Android 10I got

CR7mb, 21 Oct 2020Its It's already android 10 now thant for that An... moreJ4 getting android 11

Its It's already android 10 now thant for that
And i will be waiting for more updates.

• B

IskandarAsri, 25 Sep 2020It's already got android 10Mine uses 8

• IskandarAsri

Amit Sujauddin, 24 Sep 2020I thought J4 will not get Android 10It's already got android 10

Rama, 24 Sep 2020I got Android 10 I thought J4 will not get Android 10

• Rama

Amit Sujauddin, 12 Aug 2020Nope, This will stick to PieI got Android 10

• Akash khan

Pp, 11 Sep 2020This phone get update android 10Yes i have see too

• Pp

This phone get update android 10

After 2 years of intense usage is still can say that is an excelent phone! Was a besy buy and still is an amazing value for the money.And now it has Android 10,so...I'm still happy with it.

Nayeem , 21 Jun 2020It has been 1 year and 9 month my phone is running smoothly... moreSame here, have it for 2 years now

Ray, 29 Aug 2020How to get android 10?Hi, check on settings>software updates>download updates. I was able to download One UI 2.0 + Android 10 today (september 2)

Awesome gadget

• Ray

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2020just received Android 10... working fine so far, no lags...How to get android 10?

just received Android 10... working fine so far, no lags...