Samsung Galaxy J4 Core

Samsung Galaxy J4 Core

Anomaly, 08 Nov 2018Hi, I just wanted to know what do you mean by Android GO?It optimizes the phone very well for less powerful chipsets.

• Anomaly

Hi, I just wanted to know what do you mean by Android GO?

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2018in 2019, 1gb ram? LOL***2018

6.0 inch lcd display with 720p ??? (wtf) also 1gb ram ??? (lol) and not mention the camera its.. i dont know what to say xd, and also no fast charging for that 3300mah battery lol :v also no fingerprint and that chipset wtf samsung :v and you want to sell that at 150 eur??????????????

at that price (or bit more) you can get much much better option like realme 2, realme c1, realme 2 pro, redmi 6a, redmi 6, redmi 6 pro, redmi 6x, mi 8 lite, redmi note 6 pro, zenfone max pro m1, etc

I thank God for other phone companies..To me Samsung folks are like con artists.. 150 dollars/euros (cannot remember what I saw there) is laughable for a 1gn RAM phone..

fonman, 07 Nov 2018WTF - 1 gb ram - why is Samsung even making phones... LOLYou dont seem to understand that it runs Android Go.

I for one dont understand why the phone need to be so big for android go and then so expensive. You can get a lot better options that have even 4GB ram options with full androids for lesser price.

At least it has 16gb of storage

• Ryan

Yes, to avoid someone saying : in 2019, no 150$ smartphone
We need smartphones for every classq

what in oblivions is this ?? sentries what do you see? a phone with 1gb of ram in 2019

may the gods have mercy on us

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2018in 2019, 1gb ram? LOLits a go edition dear, a software that needs minor hardware to run smoothly

• fonman