Samsung Galaxy J5

Samsung Galaxy J5

• Jef

asma, 28 Nov 2019best phone ever, i have it since 2015 and it works very well; bu... moreI have same case with you.samsung galaxy J5 is the best..affordable and good for value phone last time.

• asma

best phone ever, i have it since 2015 and it works very well; but unfortantly the camera is broken, i'm so sad, cause i have to buy a new phone now! and i can't find a better one!

Santa, 25 Oct 2019y are sumsung screens so expensiveAMOLED displays cost more than LCDs

• Santa

Sna, 06 Oct 2019 When the battery is under 50%, my phone (samsung j5) works wit... morey are sumsung screens so expensive

Egzon, 07 Aug 2019When the battery is under 50%, my samsung j5 works without my to... moreIt result of your bettery mah has fall, i fixed this same prob to just change bettery..

Anto, 23 Sep 2019You must try factory reset ...No light

• Sna

When the battery is under 50%, my phone (samsung j5) works without my touches. Why?

• johan_s

Using these phone for 4 years,never do a factory reset

• 010101

Best phone ever!

Good

• Anto

Egzon, 06 Aug 2019When the battery is under 50%, my phone (samsung j5) works witho... moreYou must try factory reset ...

• Polu

Best Phone

• Jerry

How to upgrade my j5 the android verdion?

• Mr.A

Elusive Me , 10 Aug 2019Great phone, have it for 3 years + now.Same as me, even though it fell into the water for several time but it's still alive

• Elusive Me

Great phone, have it for 3 years + now.

I got this gifted to me. Is it normal for it to heat up a lot under load? Is one of the hotter phones I've ever had.

• Egzon

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019someone has hacked your phone...How to fix this problem

Egzon, 07 Aug 2019When the battery is under 50%, my samsung j5 works without my to... moresomeone has hacked your phone...

• Egzon

When the battery is under 50%, my samsung j5 works without my touches. Why this happens?