Samsung Galaxy J5

Samsung Galaxy J5

• baby

got one more than 10 years now and still working well.

• DirtyDozen

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2019mine got lost, how do I track and locate?? The problem with tracking is that the phone needs to be powered on and connected to the internet otherwise it will not work. For basic tracking you need to log into another device like a pc with the same Google account that you used on the phone. Then you type 'find my phone ' in Google search (without wuotes) and you should be able to select your lost phone. Then you have some options like locating it or locking the phone or erasing the phones memory. You will then have to decide what to do. But sadly the phone may already be gone. If your can't reach the phone after this then you don't have many options. You can either delete all the data on the phone or pick the phone and add a custom message to the locked phone. Make sure that once you know you cannot recover the phone that you report the phone as lost/stolen at your nearest police department. Then after getting the police report from the police if the stolen phone you should go to your nearest mobile phone providers and block the IMEI number (or numbers) if the phone. Do this for all the majors providers and then the phone will be basically useless for anyone who finds it.

mine got lost, how do I track and locate??

• Jef

asma, 28 Nov 2019best phone ever, i have it since 2015 and it works very well; bu... moreI have same case with you.samsung galaxy J5 is the best..affordable and good for value phone last time.

• asma

best phone ever, i have it since 2015 and it works very well; but unfortantly the camera is broken, i'm so sad, cause i have to buy a new phone now! and i can't find a better one!

Santa, 25 Oct 2019y are sumsung screens so expensiveAMOLED displays cost more than LCDs

• Santa

Sna, 06 Oct 2019 When the battery is under 50%, my phone (samsung j5) works wit... morey are sumsung screens so expensive

Egzon, 07 Aug 2019When the battery is under 50%, my samsung j5 works without my to... moreIt result of your bettery mah has fall, i fixed this same prob to just change bettery..

Anto, 23 Sep 2019You must try factory reset ...No light

• Sna

When the battery is under 50%, my phone (samsung j5) works without my touches. Why?

• johan_s

Using these phone for 4 years,never do a factory reset

• 010101

Best phone ever!

Good

• Anto

Egzon, 06 Aug 2019When the battery is under 50%, my phone (samsung j5) works witho... moreYou must try factory reset ...

• Polu

Best Phone

• Jerry

How to upgrade my j5 the android verdion?

• Mr.A

Elusive Me , 10 Aug 2019Great phone, have it for 3 years + now.Same as me, even though it fell into the water for several time but it's still alive

• Elusive Me

Great phone, have it for 3 years + now.