Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)

Indeed, even you can flash custom ROM and its even more greater than it is already. My suggestion - https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-j5/samsu­ng-galaxy-j5-2016-roms-kernels-recoveries--other­-development/rom-resurrection-remix-j5-2016-t395­5181

• Bushwhacker

Updated to Nougat, and still works great after 4 years. I just wonder why it wont charge up to 100% anymore. Maybe it needs a new battery. Anyone have this problem?

still going great after 4 years

One of the best smartphone I have use ever.

• leonallabo

how to see it radiation. in Nepal

• Yu

Ashok Khadka, 15 Jan 20202016 I buy this phone still perform well.You have very low expectations.

• Ashok Khadka

2016 I buy this phone still perform well.

I bought at official store at 200$ price. Not worth it at all.

The battery is also hellish. I already bought a new battery but the battery percentage get decreasing! What a nightmare. Doesn't support fast charging too.

I Have been using this for 4 years. The performance is so slow. The benchmark slingshot only get 52. I will upgrade this phone to K20 pro (benchmark slingshot 6000) which is 100x faster with just 5x more price.

markmarkmark, 07 Dec 2019this phone is absolute beast! got mine on 2016 still working fine!Yes ..its good

• sara

my first android phone... got it on 2016 and gonna replace it with galaxy s8 :)

this phone is absolute beast! got mine on 2016 still working fine!

• Albert456

samsung experience 8.5.

• RAMESH BABU

screen on top showing c+ what is this

• hpguru

Hello, bought this in 2016, it works. I am not it's user anymore, but my dad uses it still. It works like new one. It dropped many times also, still works, screen is perfect. No damage or wear. Fast and great. Samsung sports tracker is used a lot in this one. 4th year started recently, and we have no plans to change this thing anytime soon, thanks.

Muhabei, 10 Jun 2019Hi The gsmarena specifications says the model SM-J510F has NFC!... moreNFC tag is located on the original J510 battery cover, the option to turn on/off is located by dragging down the control options from the top of your screen

Muhabei, 10 Jun 2019Hi The gsmarena specifications says the model SM-J510F has NFC!... moreNFC is located on the original battery cover of the J510

• Pure4K

Muhabei, 10 Jun 2019Hi The gsmarena specifications says the model SM-J510F has NFC!... moreNFC is depending off battery (it is on battery). If you change the batery then you are probably lose NFC support.

• yoyo

Anonymous, 26 May 2019Please provide information of screenshot technique in samsung ga... morehome button and power button