Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017)

Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017)

• bamboo

I am a J5 Pro user since March 2018, this is my 3rd-year use this phone. I have the 32 GB and 3 GB RAM versions. So far this phone is fantastic, even now only basic applications that installed on this phone. Battery life also still acceptable, with medium usage it lasts around 16 - 18 hours, SOT average 4 hours.

• GM

Just received January 2021 security update on my J5(2017)

• Ace

I am Just My Samsung J5 Fixed Got It Very Cheap Becouse Of Password Forgot Its Costing Me £30 To Get The Reset Like New Will Post More Info In Next Few Days About This Model Many Thanks M.

• Leen

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2020i got a big black spot on screen without any reason!! very ... moreIt's a good phone, unexpected. I experienced the spot twice due to the phone falls off quite frequently. You need to send back to the customer service, samsung centre for repairing and it will take only a day. Mine was still under warranty. They changed the LCD screen. Still using it since 2017 till now (changed the LCD screen twice), love the loud speaker, the sound, unbelievable! I used to have note 2 but the loudspeaker cannot beat this Samsung J5 pro, i wonder. Now, came out Samsung Ultra S21, planning to buy but wish if i can buy another new Samsung J5 Pro, worth the money! ;-)

• Zisis

• Kikokinder

Im am useing this phone 2 and half years.The phone is so good,its so smooth, opening things pretty fast and stuff like that.I have the 16gb with 2gb version.Im gamer so 16gb of storage its not too good for me and i want more ram.This is very good phone for people who are not gamers so much and for people who are playing games only when they are bored.You will have small problems with the finger print after 2 and half years,the battery is doing her job, and the screen on the phone is so beautiful,the edges and stuff like that.The camera is good, 13MP on the back and 13MP selfie camera shis.The back of the phone is so beautiful.I dont know what to say more.With few words...
THIS PHONE IS BEAST

i got a big black spot on screen without any reason!! very bad phone!

• Revan

Had one, used it for about 3 years and it is still functional. Great quality build, and some standard hw for mid-range phone during that time. I was very satisfied with performance, it did the job without any problems. Before that I have change about 4 phones in 1-2 years, but this one served me well and it is one of my favourit phones.

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2020J5 2017 will not recive android 10 update.Why

• Abba

Very interesting phone

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2020Exactly. Comments like that are total nonsense, no one with... moreoops lol I'm in the wrong Opinions page.

Damir, 09 Oct 2020Looks you bought a Chinese versionExactly. Comments like that are total nonsense, no one with a real Nokia 6.1 gets those problems.

• Damir

WY, 21 Sep 2020Flaws of this phone: 1. Will randomly go into black scree... moreLooks you bought a Chinese version

• WY

Flaws of this phone:
1. Will randomly go into black screen which you can't press anything but Volume Down button and Unlock button to force restart the phone.
2. Will self restart randomly, and sometimes reset your phone.

• wahid

i want to know about home button and return button light its working or not in Janine panel.
because i was change my phone panel the home button and return program button lights are not working. so plz inform to me about this.

• Yolo

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020Do you know when will android 10 be available to J5 2017?It won't update to android 10 according to Samsung Members. Android 9.0 was the last major update. (Keep in mind that this midrange phone received 2 major OS updates, which was weird in the first place)

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020Do you know when will android 10 be available to J5 2017?I think in December 2020 maybe update on android 10

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020Do you know when will android 10 be available to J5 2017?J5 2017 will not recive android 10 update.

Yolo, 21 Jul 2020Today, June's 2020 security update was ready to be ins... moreDo you know when will android 10 be available to J5 2017?

• Yolo

Today, June's 2020 security update was ready to be installed to my smartphone (region: Greece). So maybe this model will be taking 2 security updates for this year (the second one must be December 2020).