Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime

Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime

• Atabaev

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2021Is Samsung j5 prime a dual phone? Yes, it supports 2 sim cards

It's good, if you have a powerbank

Bought this budget phone when it came out.. Rooted running on oreo.. No probs.. Still good.. Best investment eva

Sarath, 15 Jun 2021I have been using it for 5 years. No issues except not eno... moresame. there are even times when i think it works better than my A11 lol. the storage is really just one of my very few complains. if it had more storage i'd be using it more than my current phone. i still use it as a backup phone as of now as it still works just fine. it's pretty durable too. i drop my phone often and the screen only got damaged on its 4th year when i threw it out of anger. and yes, as i said, it still functions well until now. i wouldn't be getting rid of it anytime soon. got too attached to it already.

• machina

i still use this j5 prime till now. play pubg mobile, watch youtube instagram twitter etc. one more thing is the camera when you take picture. another level same like you use 90's old camera. i have new phone. i will use this phone same time

• tamihstick

Sabbir Hossain, 10 Aug 2021My favourite j5 phones display has been cracked..I want to ... moreyou can buy some screen replacement online

• Sabbir Hossain

My favourite j5 phones display has been cracked..I want to change my phones display not touch!!! How much cost it?

• Khn rzk

It's been 5 years, no faults nothing, still I didn't feel to change the phone. Very good one

• Mimi

my j5 has alot of scarthes but if i drop it it has gorilla glass

TH, 03 Jul 2021Best smart phone i ever used. I using it for 5years now. No... moreThe camera is one place I did not expect such results. The selfie cam is bad (expected from a 5MP unit in 2016 on a midranger) but the rear camera actually isn't too shabby. Dynamic range suffers, but is surprisingly wide enough for normal use. Sharpness and detail is surprisingly rich (in daylight) with noise appearing as a pleasant grain effect rather than smeariness and blotchiness. Of course, night ruins everything, but it seems good cameras don't require that much money.

• Ish

Using this device for almost 5 yrs.no such issues except low storage.otherwise this is good for using .

• ibadoff

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2021Is Samsung j5 prime a dual phone? yeah

Is Samsung j5 prime a dual phone?

• TH

Best smart phone i ever used. I using it for 5years now. No any issue. Camera quality also quite enough. But i wish if it have 64gb rom.

• Sarath

I have been using it for 5 years. No issues except not enough storage.

The best Samsung galaxy phone I have use so far, 4years now no issues, just wish it has 4gb ram 64gb rom

• Hmm

Mamun, 31 Mar 2021Its a strong mobile, i wish it had 6gb ram and 128 rom😇But Its A Budget Phone

• LaGGER SL

using since 4 yrs no problem wish it had more ram and storage

• mohammed

i am using this phone

• Mamun

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2021This smartphone is amazing. It lasts soo long and still wor... moreIts a strong mobile, i wish it had 6gb ram and 128 rom😇