Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime

Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime

• mohammed

i am using this phone

• Mamun

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2021This smartphone is amazing. It lasts soo long and still wor... moreIts a strong mobile, i wish it had 6gb ram and 128 rom😇

• PHONE COMPARER

i love this phone but you really need to have the galaxy s21 5g ultra it will serve you better than you think it will

• Azi

I have had this phone for more than 3.5 years and still functioning perfectly. The only issue is the limited internal memory, and not very good selfie camera quality. Otherwise it's a great phone !!

This smartphone is amazing. It lasts soo long and still works perfectly no matter how many times the phone falls its still gonna work. BTW i had it for 4 years

Guys, my Galaxy , this phone, is great. It is a multitasking monster, for it can do a lot at any one time, and is as tough as a rock- accidentally dropped it face down today, and not a single mark! Well done, Samsung! I love it. It helps me every day, trust me.

• Evgen

Camera into this smartphone is very bad. Otherwise a god device.

• Suv

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2020Nice!!Sup

Nice!!

Hahha, 03 Nov 2020Buy a new oneGTR

Sarno, 02 Nov 2020Guys, I have a Nokia 5.3 but I have this one too. I can... moreIt probably is caused by your phone using a carrier-custom firmware, who, after a while, didn't keep up with manufacturers updates. So, you currently have no updates because the firmware you're using is telling the phone to look for them on the carrier's servers, not Samsung's.

As for the solution, do this: Browse for your phone's exact model and latest firmware here: https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/recent/. Download it. Then, using a computer program called Odin, flash the firmware to your phone. Here's a tutorial: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xuV5-v91IUA

• Hahha

Pannu, 30 Jun 2020Last 1.5 years i am use this phone smoothlay but now the ph... moreBuy a new one

• Sarno

Guys, I have a Nokia 5.3 but I have this one too. I can't upgrade it to Android 8! Help please! When I check for the updates it says that there is no available update!

• A70user

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2020Can i insert a 256gb external sd card on my phone?, does i... moreSdxc/ class 10 micro sd wont affect it. Sdhc however, will slow it down. Thats what i heard.

Can i insert a 256gb external sd card on my phone?, does it affect its performance or might it become laggy?

• Mirza

Emir, 10 Aug 2020Can this phone primary storage be changed from internal to ... moreYes you can change easily

X, 06 Aug 2020I'm surprised because today I just received the July 1... moreMine did, too. I think the July update is a very important update that's why they pushed it for all phones
Yeah but for Samsung this is really shocking not going to lie

Ssd , 18 Jun 2020When I bought it 4 years ago I was excited when I got it th... moreI have the same problem. It has been 2.5 year since I take

• Emir

Can this phone primary storage be changed from internal to an external storage?