Samsung Galaxy J6

Samsung Galaxy J6

• Nick

KilluaZoldyck, 04 Aug 2021i can't turn on wifi in my j6. Any solution? I have an... moreIt's a bug in device I can't also turn on my WiFi try resetting the device it would solve it

• CSRMVF

i can't turn on wifi in my j6. Any solution? I have another phone, just kept it as emergency device

• D

Ronny, 25 Jul 2021YesNo it doesn't support wireless charging

Jagarav0, 03 Aug 2021In my opinion I think this cell phone is so good because th... morei agree

In my opinion I think this cell phone is so good because the price is not high, if you need a good smartphone you should buy Samsung J6 because it is cheap and of good quality but the phone starts to slow down.

• transport marfa inte

Lol, 27 Apr 2021I had this phone and can say its sh*ti agree

This phone is great BUT got two problems. First is no auto screen luminosity, you have to set to max every time you go outside and reduce during night to save battery. Second is selfie camera, not great as old ones and is really bad even with front led. Sad cause could have been one of best J phones. 6/10

• Ronny

Blablabla, 27 Jun 2021does j6 support wireless charging?Yes

• Werner

Im using J6. March 2021 security patch. Will this phone still recieve security patches?

• nguoiquanli

Muzamil, 04 Jul 2021My phone is Android 8. Not come to update version i don... moreYou can flash new rom file via odin

• Muzamil

My phone is Android 8. Not come to update version i don't no what is problem for my phone i am waiting for 10. Verison

• David

Blablabla, 27 Jun 2021does j6 support wireless charging?No

• Blablabla

does j6 support wireless charging?

• Lil yarn

Ahmed Araf, 21 Apr 2021how did you upgraded to android 10?The update comes automatically from the company so you don't have to root the phone

Anonymous, 28 May 2021My rear camera has been blurry. I cant take pictures unless... moreI thought I was the only one who notice same as you my front camera is kind of blurry

Tj, 25 Apr 2021Volte support? Yes

My rear camera has been blurry. I cant take pictures unless the image is just a few cm away. I have just updated my software and the front camera is now blurry. I had been told the rear wasn't working because of me having dropped my phone and the camera wasn't aligned and that it would re-align.

• Vikk

I have this phone since 2018 initial buyer still working. now battery works for one day only. yes there is picture get blur unless camera is set properly to take picture and snapping pictures continuously is very slow.

• Solo

I've have this phone about 2 years. Everything is working good. But the one thing that gave in is the camera. The rear camera became very blurry. It tries to autofocus but its seems there's some kinda mechanism issue. The front front camera working perfect.
So sad when I want to capture a moment, my camera disappoints me...