Samsung Galaxy J6

Samsung Galaxy J6

• Aryan

Finally got the Android10 update with June Security patch plus One UI2 weighing 1428MB approx. It has come for Indian J6 Exynos model.

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2020Finally today on 30 june, i update my samsung j6 phone to a... moreYes,
It is available in india for j6 from 30 june.
You can check it in setting, software update.

GVS, 30 Jun 2020Update for Samsung J6 and J8 postponed to August Source ... moreAndroid 10 update available now in india.

Update for Samsung J6 and J8 postponed to August

Source : Samsung Members

Finally today on 30 june, i update my samsung j6 phone to android 10, and it is running very smooth for me.
My long wait are now over.

• 030620

I got my update fro Android 10 but it just caused my phone to restart repeatedly (the common illness of Galaxy phones) so I had to roll it back to Android 9. Is it really not compatible to Android 10?

• Inzy

Why stil not update available in srilanka?

Android 10 released for J6 in Oman which is basically made in India. So I it would have released in India too.

• Arch munchi

Its finally here yes.....the day the end of June....but where's the update

• tarun

Umesh, 29 Jun 2020What do I do if I don’t get the update. Can I sue Samsung I... moreWho has confirmed that J6 not getting any major update of Android10? I never heard this news.

• Umesh

Inzy, 29 Jun 2020Dont worry official news confirmed J6 will not get Android ... moreWhat do I do if I don’t get the update. Can I sue Samsung India for not giving the update. How many j6 users are ready to reach out to Samsung please let me know I will take them to consumer court. All expenses will be born solely by me.

If you are ready to support me on this please let me know

• Inzy

Dont worry official news confirmed J6 will not get Android 10 update.... sorry for waiting

Suresh Swamy, 27 Jun 2020Those of you having Samsung galaxy j6 and waiting for andro... moreIt shows device not supported in Samsung kies

• Suresh swamy

NKM, 27 Jun 2020Samsung Kies or Samsung Smart Switch????? I did over Samsung kids but you can also try smart switch

• NKM

Suresh Swamy, 27 Jun 2020Those of you having Samsung galaxy j6 and waiting for andro... moreSamsung Kies or Samsung Smart Switch?????

• Suresh Swamy

Those of you having Samsung galaxy j6 and waiting for android 10, wait no more if you are having the model SM j600G you can get android 10 update by downloading Samsung Kies on your pc it is a samsung site that gives you access to the firmware. The android 10 firmware you want to download for your device first please check the model number if you have the model SM j600G of the Samsung j6 then you can get the update .
The update code for the firmware is J600GUBU6CTC8. make sure this is the version that you download for your device once you have loaded Samsung Kies on your pc or desktop

Also make sure that you have atleast 50% charge and you are using a wifi and your USB cable. and dont disconnect the cable untill the update is done

Inzy, 25 Jun 2020Where is your country?Philippines

• Inzy

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2020I already got my june security patch updateWhere is your country?