Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)

• Rv

Satisfied User, 08 Sep 2019I am using a 64 GB San Disk Memory card. It works fine.You Bette... more256 GB is not supported

• Satisfied User

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2019I had this phone for a few years now, and it has been amazing so... moreI am using a 64 GB San Disk Memory card. It works fine.You Better buy a 64 GB, because 16 gb will get Full in Few months. My 64 gb is already full. I am now planning to purchase a 256 gb Memory card.

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2019Pie update when..?Unfortunately this phone won't get official PIE. It won't get any major updates after OREO. It will just receive some security updates from time to time. You can search online and see if there is way(tutorial) to find PIE custom rom to install.

Pie update when..?

Empire, 09 Aug 2019one of the World best midrange phone in 2016 ,still work as mons... moreYes i agree with strongly, other midrangers are shit

• Rav

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2019I had this phone for a few years now, and it has been amazing so... moreSamsung Evo + 128 gb works perfectly on it.

• Gurmeet

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2019I had this phone for a few years now, and it has been amazing so... moreSandisk is best i m using sandisk ultra a1 32 gb do buy sand disk sd card class 10

• Charakans Bhadkamkar

This is my first touch screen phone. Have been using it for past 3 years. I use it for work and have to have many apps be constantly using it all day. This was a good buy I must say.

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2019Any changes...other than security patch version?!No, I don't see any change. It is just probably about security patch or for some apps to work better.

otnaaa2, 24 Aug 2019Yes, it was pretty good surprise after all. This phone is not sp... moreAny changes...other than security patch version?!

• vin

best midrange device Samsung j7 2016 i'm using 3 years but until now performance is good samsung the best..

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2019glade to hear it finally...which baseband version?! Yes, it was pretty good surprise after all. This phone is not specified when or will get the update but will from time to time. I would love to get PIE but i guess this is pretty good.

BASEBAND: J710FXXU6CSG3

otnaaa2, 23 Aug 2019I received about 240 mb July security update. It is pretty good... moreglade to hear it finally...which baseband version?!

I received about 240 mb July security update. It is pretty good because I didn't receive update since oreo and it was in December 2018 with November security patch...

Dee Nangz, 12 Jul 2019My phone has stopped vibrating. Sticks alot! Is the problem with... moreYes i have same problem

This is from Miri Malaysia.
I updated android 8.1 on 18-Aug2019 from Android 7. All app are work good and performance very smooth . ram memory still maintain same free 800-900mb of 2gb ram before android 7. recommend update from androad 7 to android 8.1.
thank you to Samsung.

• otnaaa

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2019Is the sound of the phone really not that loud? Been playing mo... moreYes, the speaker is not that loud as in some other samsung phones. But still after 2 years the sound of headphones are amazing.

Is the sound of the phone really not that loud?
Been playing movies and videos on the phone have set it maximum level but still the sound not that loud

I stuck on November 2018 security update with oreo 8.1.
Will be there any security update for that phone? After 2 years of use it still works perfectly.

• Empire

one of the World best midrange phone in 2016 ,still work as monster,some midrange smartphones which announced in 2016 are now dusted but not this one