Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)

• Indian

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020Will recive next update p or Q ..?It's 4 year old model will not receive any software updates in future, J7 2016 have to struck with 8.1 oreo

• Indian

Will recive next update p or Q ..?

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2020Which country..?Croatia.

otnaaa2, 17 Jun 2020I received 40 mb update. It has March security patch.Which country..?

Care tell Q update will recive on july..nice..

I received 40 mb update. It has March security patch.

• Tseng ET4000

Reaz, 15 Jun 2020Some are saying that they got new update in June 2020. Ple... moreI think it is a security update.

Read this:

• Reaz

Some are saying that they got new update in June 2020.
Please give a description of update Android version and models those got it.

• Reaz

rex , 13 Jun 2020i am verry happy for the update samsung j72016 i did not e... morewhich OS did you upgrade to??
I am using J7(16) j710F, but I didn't get any update

• rex

i am verry happy for the update samsung j72016 i did not expect that this old j7 2016 recieve update in this june 2020 thanks samsung..

• vin

i recieve update security patch june 13,2020 thanks samsung for the update my j7 2016 is still working good..almost 4 years samsung phone is the best..

• X Nemo

Yes, I bought it in 2016.
Yes, I'm on Android 8.1 still.
Yes, I'm still using it and never used any other phone after that.
Yes, I dropped it several times and it's still ok.
Yes, I successfully rooted this phone once but now using stock rom.

• Tseng ET4000

K.K.PATEL, 27 May 2020I think we're in endgame now🙂There is LineageOS 17.1 for this phone. But it is pure android.

Anonymous, 27 May 2020New update when..?I think we're in endgame now🙂

New update when..?

• Sadi

Anyone update this ph to system one ui unofficially ??

• Vedran

J7user, 21 Apr 2020Does this device has the screen share function where you ca... moreYou need to download google "home" application from play store in order to share the screen to your smart tv! :)

• Nikki

Hansh, 08 May 2020I've had this phone since November 2016, we are now in 2020... moreCan I see your work? Do you upload pictures on instagram?

• iamririyo

i have this phone for a few years now. i am planning to upgrade my phone rn to a new midrange one which is on its way now(xiaomi redmi note 9s lol). my samsung galaxy j7 have no case or screen protector whatsoever, having been removed it, not really bothered to buy any. i have dropped this phone from high up my bunk bed (i cried before lmao) and this resulted to an ugly crack, which you can't feel physically but it is visually there, from the top part spreading its ugliness to the bottom. i still haven't learned my lesson and had accidentally let go of my phone which made the crack more visible and always restarting. i just actually let go of it once again just nOW and i nearly cried thinking it wasn't gonna power up but it did :DDDD battery is still great, the display manageable, all in all, i will remember this phone.