Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)

Angie, 04 Sep 2021Best phone samsung has ever made. I bought it 2016 for 200€... moreVery true, Samsung phones had much better build quality before 2017

• Khan

I'm using this phone for 4 years and is running still good just minor network problem it is very useful device.

CS, 27 Aug 2021I bought in 2016 and still using it until now without any ... moreYeah same experience. Except selfie camera isn't that good.

• Navin

I saw a YouTube video where a 200 GB memory card was put in. I tried it and it worked but the phone shows the memory as 183 GB.

• Angie

Best phone samsung has ever made. I bought it 2016 for 200€, use all social media apps all day long and the battery still lasts for two days. As a mobile app developer myself all I can say is who ever worked on optimizing the operating system with the hardware is a genius, nowadays middle class samsung phones are nothing compared to this one.

• CS

I bought in 2016 and still using it until now without any problem. The camera is sharp, color is nice. The only problem is memory always full. :-) It is a great phone no matter how.

RJ, 28 Jul 2021Expandable up to 64GB MicroSD CardRunning with 128 GB external memory smoothly.

my mom had this phone but the display and touch broke so....he sold it to a repair store

Jay, 14 Jul 2021Anyone tell me SD card size of this mobile128 GB

• RJ

Jay, 14 Jul 2021Anyone tell me SD card size of this mobileExpandable up to 64GB MicroSD Card

Jay, 14 Jul 2021Anyone tell me SD card size of this mobile16 GB

• Jay

Anyone tell me SD card size of this mobile

Joe, 01 Jul 2021After 4yrs?..wow!..this is amazing phone untill now no prob... moreYes you are right.

• Joe

After 4yrs?..wow!..this is amazing phone untill now no problem camera, battery, screen...what more i can say?..

• aisha

I have used this phone since April 2017. I broke its display and fixed it. It works well now, but storage is problem now.

• Sarman

I still use Galaxy J7 until now only for 5 apps. 2 Gb RAM is the problem of its cellphone because i can not others app to running its app.

• Parth S.

I'm using this phone since 2016 and it's all working fine.
The only issue is less storage size (16 Gb) - but there's also slot for SD card.
Like every other battery this too reduces it's capacity after a few years.
Also it doesn't hang too much.
So it's a good buy.

• Babu

I'm using this model since 2017,,, till now it's running well but its media sounds is so poor and there is no way to increase the same.

Crysis , 12 May 2021U got tricked by ur fellow jews. Good

SAMI, 11 May 2021samsung all mobiles r hanging prob.r common.In orde to avoid hanging in Samsung phones. Never makes the phone charge to go below 50%. if it goes, don't worry. Charge 100%. Then do a a restart.