Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

Plz update 9.0

• CarlosPetit77

Why do you put that it will have an update to Android Pie? If you already had your two updates from version 6.0 to version 8.1, I have the model SM-G610M

• Ank

recover photos by giving your phone in stellar data recovery company.

Razu, 08 Jun 2020 I have delete sum photos and videos from secure folder /... moreGallery in option in recycling file

• Razu

I have delete sum photos and videos from secure folder /internal memory . Please give an any option or idia recover my photos and videos..... llease

why update is not available for indian users?

• Sam

My J7 Prime never got Pie update it still runs on Android 8.1 and after a span of almost year and a half I received April 2020 security patch today but still no sign of pie.

Great phone
No problems
The battery died after two years
Put a new one and back to work
No complaints

Kiefeelo, 14 May 2020Ive had this phone since January 2017. Until now my OS is s... moreThey are selected models of J7 prime that has android updates. Btw it's my phone since 2018 and I only have oreo update

• Jai

Samsung gives a 1.55A charger instead of 2A hence takes a lot longer to charge approximately 3 hrs(0-100)

• Zacj

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2020what the deference betweet j7 prime and prime 2!? they chan... moreBuy a HTC u11 ... its good perform for a game and dayly use...

Bought this phone way back in Jan 2017. Been a daily driver ever since. My only problems were the bloatware then, but then I deleted whatever I could saving up enough Internal storage. The phone's been through the worst too. I have had it in the hottest summers(nearly 50 C) and the coldest winters (2 C). The phone did slow down gradually. From what I remember, they only got one major update. It's been good and I have taken care of it really well with it only falling 4 times. The phone's body contains very tiny scoffs and other than that, it still looks new. Overall, I give it a 8 on 10 rating!

Kwakwka, 08 May 2020Why did you buy a 2016 phone in 2020?Bought it in summer 2019 for a teenage daughter....enough said ha ha...she lost it twice and I found it.

• Kiefeelo

Ive had this phone since January 2017. Until now my OS is still in Marshmallow and I never got any Nougat or Oreo update. Idk why.

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2020I think it's a mistake. This phone didn't, and will not rec... moreit has android oreo 8.1

• Kwakwka

Anonymous, 04 May 2020I've had this phone for a few months now and I've realized ... moreWhy did you buy a 2016 phone in 2020?

I've had this phone for a few months now and I've realized some problems. The battery goes down super fast. And at one point the keyboard stopped working, so I can't type anything. The only reason I can type anything at all now is because I had the bitmoji keyboard installed. The original Samsung keyboard does not work. I really wouldn't recommend this phone.

This phone was never being intended for sale in North America, Europe and CIS countries, what absolutely means no sales in the Russian Federation.

• Unknown

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2020I think it's a mistake. This phone didn't, and will not rec... moreBro please check for updates it got oreo official update by Samsung a year ago.....And after getting bored from it I have installed and 9 pie also if you are not getting oreo update then check for update online and download its latest image and flash it using Odin in computer

• ps