Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro

Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro

The display is very sensitive. After one drop display turned purple, replaced the screen then but the same thing happened even though i didn't drop it.

• Duryodhan

I recently got this phone (64GB Variant) in almost new condition with zero scratches. Everything's working fine, even the battery backup is pretty good. After using huge phones I am back to using this compact phone. Love the embedded fingerprint sensor on the front home button. Display is great being a AMOLED, although I don't like punchy colours because I edit lots of photos on my phone and as far as I know J7 Pro has a pretty colour accurate display in basic mode. Full metal body, feels much more premium than glass and plastic. Camera is pretty good in daylight, you can't complain. So far, I'm satisfied and wish to use this phone for at least a few months. Thank god, no more frequent updates. Still usable in 2021. Thank you.

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2021Why j7 pro can't receive android 10 and so very rarely... morebecoz its 4yrs old

• bfgsd

• HJO

This Phone have disadvantage feature..only at video captured. Picture when we take video cannot be good and when we did not adjust zoom in and zoom out the function unstable can adjust out of control, and make result this video function very bad video movie.
Not recommended for image video user.

Why j7 pro can't receive android 10 and so very rarely receive update

This phone is very good really I like it

• Otep

Nhh, 21 Dec 2020Very good phone for this price. Using since 2016. Replaced ... moreWhere and how much po nagastos nyo in screen replacement? thank yoU!

• Fari

I purchase this phone two time, for me it's work very well, even i thought that i will never sale out this even purchase another one,this one for option

• Ismail Adamu

Samsung galaxy J7pro is a very nice phone

Very good phone for this price. Using since 2016. Replaced display once after dropping it. Still works fine.

• reagan

For me samsung j7pro is a nice phone

• S.Sudhakar

Does this phone have dual VoLTE standby (that is - ability to keep 2 Jio SIM in VoLTE standby at a time)?

• Kalipso

YD, 11 Dec 2020Security patch no update.. last update may 2019 still no up... moreFor me Samsung Galaxy J7pro is Nice phone 32GBP internal like that phone

• YD

Security patch no update.. last update may 2019 still no update available 😥 recently its too laggy.. well, been using this mobile for almost 3 yrs now i have other mobile but i still keep using this.. lol

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2020Where did u buy your display from?Please, which online platform can I get a Samsung J7 pro 2017 screen?

Thanks

• Rehmat

is this model compatible for volte or not.
Using android version 9 , which doesn't show volte option
Do I need to instal indian version to get volte option.

frkhaydin, 26 Nov 2020My mom used J7 Pro since 2017 and now the phone is mine for... moreGet a new one instead if I were you. There are better devices that are cheap and has better spec than the J7 Pro, but if you are on a budget, have the screen replaced.

• frkhaydin

My mom used J7 Pro since 2017 and now the phone is mine for around 4-5 months. She didn't face many problems except when the touchscreen was error and it cost US$55 on 2019. Then suddenly 3 days ago there are purple spot on the screen, now I can't see anything on my phone. I want to change the lcd on the samsung centre but now it cost me US$82, while I saw many lcd on online marketplace is just US$50 but it's oled (not super amoled) and i'm not sure it's original or not, but is the oled lcd recommend? Or better I buy a new phone instead

• TCB

Zafeer, 02 Nov 2020You Dropped the phone most phones never make it after droo... moreHad to replace the LCD twice already. It needs a third replacement and I'm thinking... it's not worth it anymore, not after the third. Cost of replacing the LCD is already the cost of a new, decent phone. So not worth it.