Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro

Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro

• c0n

SUZZMASS, 01 Apr 2021I have forgotten my pattern lock. My phone is SAMSUNG J7Pro... moreyou can but all ur data will be erased, if interested let me know.

I have forgotten my pattern lock. My phone is SAMSUNG J7Pro
Please help me to unlock it through my email password.

• Zafeer

Nhh, 21 Dec 2020Very good phone for this price. Using since 2016. Replaced ... moreYes , it is a v.good phone
But sure you mean since 2017
Not 2016

Board issues. A lot of them.

still using the phone ... kind of a fragile phone I just recently replaced its screen ...

Samsung j7 pro, more cost and not truly good mobile phone, mine is getting heaten up faster and the screen is sensitive and easily broken. Good by samsung.

• Veer

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2020This phone is so delicate! Dropped from less than 3 feet an... moreJ7 pro board available??

Yeet, 24 Oct 2020my mom stuck on this very slow phone for years lol its very... moreNo it doesn't

The display is very sensitive. After one drop display turned purple, replaced the screen then but the same thing happened even though i didn't drop it.

• Duryodhan

I recently got this phone (64GB Variant) in almost new condition with zero scratches. Everything's working fine, even the battery backup is pretty good. After using huge phones I am back to using this compact phone. Love the embedded fingerprint sensor on the front home button. Display is great being a AMOLED, although I don't like punchy colours because I edit lots of photos on my phone and as far as I know J7 Pro has a pretty colour accurate display in basic mode. Full metal body, feels much more premium than glass and plastic. Camera is pretty good in daylight, you can't complain. So far, I'm satisfied and wish to use this phone for at least a few months. Thank god, no more frequent updates. Still usable in 2021. Thank you.

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2021Why j7 pro can't receive android 10 and so very rarely... morebecoz its 4yrs old

• bfgsd

• HJO

This Phone have disadvantage feature..only at video captured. Picture when we take video cannot be good and when we did not adjust zoom in and zoom out the function unstable can adjust out of control, and make result this video function very bad video movie.
Not recommended for image video user.

Why j7 pro can't receive android 10 and so very rarely receive update

This phone is very good really I like it

• Otep

Nhh, 21 Dec 2020Very good phone for this price. Using since 2016. Replaced ... moreWhere and how much po nagastos nyo in screen replacement? thank yoU!

• Fari

I purchase this phone two time, for me it's work very well, even i thought that i will never sale out this even purchase another one,this one for option

• Ismail Adamu

Samsung galaxy J7pro is a very nice phone

Very good phone for this price. Using since 2016. Replaced display once after dropping it. Still works fine.

• reagan