Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro

Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro

When comes in open market.. Tell me guyzzz

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2017Really? Really Samsung ? a Helio processor? I thought you ... moreMediatek flagships and midrange chipsets are fine on midrange phones. Just not on flagship phones. Give mediatek a chance. They know their place on the market.

• consumersmartphone

With Samsung brand, MT powered phone will price like SD powered phone lol I don't think MT is bad, their good in many aspects but their price is often(if not always) below SD. Not because quality but cost of production.

Osayi cares , 03 Feb 2017This is Galaxy Note 3 in another name this could even be possible, yes

Osayi cares , 03 Feb 2017This is Galaxy Note 3 in another name 1. dual sim
2. 13mp front cam
3. finger print
4. battery (still not confirmed), but im sure more than 3200mah

no bro its not Note 3.

• AnonD-581925

Sure. You are a guy only seeing names, brands etc. Mediatek chips are fine.

I dont even like MediaTek....i just dont like it...

Sadly, less custom roms will support for this smartphone

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2017Really? Really Samsung ? a Helio processor? I thought you ... moreHelio is a decent processor, it's not always the chips that is affecting the phones performance,

Really? Really Samsung ? a Helio processor? I thought you sorted out ya stuff after the Note 7... but no you want to us back to the days of the 3 hour screen on times...

specs looks good, prize has to be good too.

• wew

i wish it will be at least 3500mah

Finally
32gb storage
Android Nougat
This is what Samsung need to proof that they are the best android phones manufacturers