Samsung Galaxy J8

Samsung Galaxy J8

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2020Its the speakersYeah that's an odd placement for a speaker

salsas, 06 May 2021I have had my samsung J8 for about three years now and it s... moreI agree I actually got mine recently and it still feels brand new

Ok so it is a really good phone it's just the S9 but downgraded in a lot of ways but it really performs good in my experience and using android 10 is not bad either, well I got the 32GB model with 3GB ram and its good not gonna lie

• Dane

My j8 wifi drops alot when connected to a bluetooth headset. Anyone Else gets this problem ?

J8 was upgraded to Android 10 way ago

Rozay, 15 May 2021I just don't understand why Samsung used super AMOLED ... moreThat is because the J8 was a mid ranger and the A12 is considered to be entry level.

• Rozay

I just don't understand why Samsung used super AMOLED of these 2018 phones but use LPS display on a12

• salsas

Anonymous, 02 May 2021I am about to buy a used J8, so I’m just wondering whether ... moreI have had my samsung J8 for about three years now and it still works incredibly well, it has a lot of features I wouldn't have expected, and it is a very good budget phone. The battery is amazing, mine still lasts up to a day and a half, and it is a very sturdy phone; ive dropped it countless times and nothing has happened to it. You will need to get used to the hand motions and no home button though, but it's a very good change!

Anonymous, 02 May 2021I am about to buy a used J8, so I’m just wondering whether ... moreWhy J8 among all the new modern and possibly cheaper phones? Anw, been a user of a J8 for 2.5 years and its still running well. Samsung really has good software support for their phones as even up to this year I still continue to receive updates.

I am about to buy a used J8, so I’m just wondering whether it’s a good phone or not (I was using j4 plus before by the way)

Mandela, 30 Jan 2021Does this phone support calculator? If yes,mine doesn'... moreYou can install samsung calculator from play store or galaxy store

• Rubal

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2020does samsung j8 support 5g wifi..if it does please tell me ... moreNo,it only supports 2.4g wifi

• Cleo

What is "other" in j8 that takes up do much of my internal memory..24gig gone to other...anyone please help

Mandela, 30 Jan 2021Does this phone support calculator? If yes,mine doesn'... moreYes,but you can delete it!!!
If you want you can install it on apkmirror.com

Mandela, 30 Jan 2021Does this phone support calculator? If yes,mine doesn'... moreYes there is one in there somewhere

• Mandela

Does this phone support calculator?
If yes,mine doesn't have

• jaliso

great phone indeed

• Chowtin

Unknown, 07 Dec 2020There is no compass and speaker sucks, got android 10I agree with you. But in my opinion not bad piece.

• Unknown