Samsung Galaxy J8

Samsung Galaxy J8

• Qazi

Its the best one on any way but unfortunatly it has no auto brightness and no charging led, ppi is very low also.

• limar

its screen does not work properly it is actually faulty simply waste of money never buy j8

• Samsung 4 Life

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2019Maybe 2020Android 10 is coming

Amit Sujauddin, 26 Oct 2019Galaxy J8 will get Android 10 according to samsung android 10 up... moreMaybe 2020

is this really micro usb? I saw some 2nd hand units selling with pictures and I saw usb type-C charging port. confusing.

Galaxy J8 will get Android 10 according to samsung android 10 update roadmap

Worst of money,
Always get hanged
And it's mic get frequently complaint

The hardware quality of display in this device is amazing!!!!!!very durable

• jart

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2019The lower quarter of the screen doesn't seem to respond at all a... moreYes mine freezes at times and takes a while to come back . i though it was just me .

The lower quarter of the screen doesn't seem to respond at all at times. I first thought it was coz of my fingers or something like that, but the problem persists. Anyone else facing something similar?

Also, the GPS automatically turns on when charge comes down to 5% and the phone discharges rapidly to 0, like in the matter of seconds. Strange .....

• Suresh

If you guys are proud or problem of phone please specify the RAM 4/3 GB then we can understand the problem

Rous, 21 Aug 2019Please can anyone tell if the pie android update is recommended ... moreNo

• amhersoul_vj

Galaxy J8 is an excellent phone from Samsung-the tech giant.
Excellent camera and battery performance... It doesn't lag at all. Playing Pub G in medium graphics is fine as it has only Snapdragon 450. Display is really superb... Anyway in my opinion its a value for money device...

Never give a thought of buying this phone, samsung is cheating to their customers by providing low feature phone to high prices hate samsung for life👨‍🔧

• usman

ilyJ8User, 21 Jul 2019Good phone but its going to hang many times in a day iin phoe me... moreu picked a copy man

I was using Samsung J7-16 from the past 2 years which was best phone but had low storage memory and now got new J8 64/4 , in my opinion this is the best phone with such a long battery timing, great camera results, super display. I didn't update it yet and using android 8 version. I am in love with this phone so you people also go and get it with no regrets.

• Mudassir

I was using Samsung J7-16 from the past 2 years and now got new J8 64/4 , in my opinion this is the best phone with such a long battery timing, great camera results, super display. I didn't update it yet and using android 8 version.

• Marlon

Bibi, 17 Jul 2019Mine the mouth piece is already dead and it been 8 monthsI have the same problem but I sent it to the samsung service center and the problem have fix. It is a software problem the cause is updating the OS to Oreo to Pie with poor wifi or data signal. The OS is not in full version.

• lav

How To get notifications from all the applications after updating to android version9 for Galaxy J8 32GB.
I can't get notifications.

• Swarup Basu

Abin, 25 Aug 2019Vibration is not working how to fixDial *#0*# and check Vibrator. Then Switch off your phone for 5 mints. After switch on and check.