Samsung Galaxy J Max

Samsung Galaxy J Max

Must of the time my this device Samsung Galaxy J Max hacking and I love & interest with the product of the mentioned company but I am facing with a lot of problem. Please help me to solve my problem.
Thanks from Samsung Galaxy jmax company & team.

Storage is problem but battery life is very good

• Vikas

Champz, 09 Jan 2021Keep on telling storage is not enough..and can't downl... moreInsert a class 10 sd card and move apps, pics, videos there.

• Mithu

Champz, 09 Jan 2021Keep on telling storage is not enough..and can't downl... moreStorage is very poor .

• Champz

Keep on telling storage is not enough..and can't download apps.

• Dean

Good battery

Sinthia, 07 Aug 2020I can't change my storage from device memory to sd car... moreCan we move the apps to sd card from internal memory ?

• Sinthia

I can't change my storage from device memory to sd card . How can I change?

Aqsa, 27 May 2020I like this tablet Where is dpi

Raj, 28 Jul 2017Speaker quality is low but only for ringtones i installed h... morethis has the noisiest version of S6's over the horizon ringtone

Pubg lover, 09 Aug 2018It says my device Samsung galaxy j max Ispeed not compatibl... moreyou can't play pubg. very little storage, ram and has a 32 bit processor

• Aqsa

Liz10's, 15 May 2020How to update I like this tablet

• Aqsa

Liz10's, 15 May 2020How to update I like this tablet

• Liz10's

How to update

Sush, 26 Feb 2018I bought j7 max 6 month before and it shut it self down any... morePower Ic Problem Dude Repair it in a Samsung Authorized Dealer

Roman muthu, 01 Jul 2018How do install pubg mobile game in j maxNot Compatible Man Need 6.0 or Higher Android Version. My phone is (9.0 Pie ) Pubg Works Great on it

• ranazafar4512@gmail.

Is there a warranty for samsung galaxy J max tablet?

• lynette

I had a 7 inch phablet I am anxious to buy this phone by Samsung . I loved the one I had by huawaei honor

• Mithu

Sometimes it is found the mobile is hanged. In that time I update software. Then the problem is temporary removed. If I update software time to time wheather it will take any extra space in memory storage or not. If you give me the answer I will be thankful to you.

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2018So this is totally not a tablet, unless is a Galaxy tab 7 (... moreIt is a tablet, just so happens to make phone calls and send/receive SMS.