Samsung Galaxy K zoom

Samsung Galaxy K zoom

• Raoul75

Unrivalled optics in a smartphone at the fraction of the cost of a modern high end phone. Still beats most 2021 phones camerawise. I am not really sure why Samsung never made a follow-up version - I believe there would be a huge market for this. Mine fell out of a car once and was run over by several other cars behind me. Still works like a charm until today - even when I use it only on the side, nowadays.

• Nick11

MUCH22, 22 Sep 2021Better 5/10 and why camera is very big and why screen so smallBecause the camera is 10xZoom not 20x

• MUCH22

Better 5/10 and why camera is very big and why screen so small

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021Removable battery is known well for failure, not just cellp... moreLol, what a complete joke. I still use my Samsung Note 4 with three backup battery and all of them still working well with no loose connection whatsoever.

AnonD-542638, 29 May 2016The samsung galaxy k zoom sm c115 white 4G Lte cellphone ha... moreHow I can get a torch in galaxy k zoom

• Huzaifa

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021Removable battery is known well for failure, not just cellp... moreI have k zoom and oneplus 8 pro to but k zoom for camera is best because big lens like dslr

joel v, 05 Mar 2021for photographers, optical zoom is still best. wish Samsung... moreIkr. No amount of hybrid software zooming from today's smartphones with Quad Bayer sensor can still beat true motorized optical zooming.

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021Because we don't need much zoom for everyday use, even... moreI do value telephoto more than ultrawide, so having a true optical zoom really does make a lot of sense. Periscope lens is not a new idea since ASUS has started it with the Zenfone Zoom in late 2015, but the zoom range is pretty limited.

As for pixel binning, that has never been an effective solution for digital zooming as all the pixels have been binned in the first place to create a larger effective pixel size, thus leaving very little room for lossless zoom. A little surprise on why both Nokia 808 PureView and Nokia Lumia 1020 still has a great short zoom performance compared to today's modern smartphone with Quad Bayer sensor.

Not everyone posts pics on social media, I myself prefer to post my photos on Flickr. If we can have an updated version of this smartphone with a 1" RGB sensor and 10x optical zooming alongside the latest SD 888 or SD 870 chipset, that would instantly be my new daily driver.

joel v, 05 Mar 2021for photographers, optical zoom is still best. wish Samsung... moreBecause we don't need much zoom for everyday use, even the long optical zoom is very suffering with dust and easily ruin the optic lens, nowadays periscope and pixel binning is founded so we can do long zoom with good quality, yeah even we post to social media it is compressed too

If i want a higher quality picture, i will choose pocket camera with 1 inch sensor or mirrorless or dslr made, still superb image quality due to internal image processor

Nkosazana, 19 Oct 2020Wanted to know what is the problem with my KZoimC111when i ... moreRemovable battery is known well for failure, not just cellphone even camera with removable battery also fail due to loose battery contact at the some year, that is not found anymore with nowadays phone

Samsung, 25 Nov 2020Pls just buy a new one for photographers, optical zoom is still best. wish Samsung re-release even old models of this. it's still much sought after-even use it as dashcam just needed to install a n app. Mine got stolen when they broke in my car. Samsung, why not upgrade this model id be one of the first to order

Just for perspective:

The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra that came out in 2021 takes pictures that are roughly ON PAR with this thing. The Galaxy K zoom was an absolute beast in smartphone photography when it came out.

• Samsung

Patrick, 10 Jul 2020My Samsung phones doesn't come on Please Samsung hel... morePls just buy a new one

• Nkosazana

Wanted to know what is the problem with my KZoimC111when i charged it it shows a blue battery picture

• htr

YUKI93, 10 Aug 2020Because very little demand. Enough said.because nobody will bye stupid S series

joe nodden, 23 Apr 2020Wonder why they haven't made an update version of this. Sur... moreBecause very little demand. Enough said.

• Patrick

My Samsung phones doesn't come on
Please Samsung help me out I really need my phone

• Espen

joe nodden, 23 Apr 2020Wonder why they haven't made an update version of this. Sur... moreYeah, i hope they get something new soon. As i probably wont be able to afford it while its brand new, im gonna have to wait several years after it gets released, and although im not in an immediate rush to upgrade, i also dont want to wait too many years for it...

• Bullah

Just fix mine k zoom last night, diy replace the camera module..really happy got to get the camera work again... Get the replacement camera from Singapore, its took 35 days to received..

Wonder why they haven't made an update version of this. Surely it's practical in 2020 with all the hype around zoom and cameras.