Samsung Galaxy K zoom

Samsung Galaxy K zoom

• Bullah

Just fix mine k zoom last night, diy replace the camera module..really happy got to get the camera work again... Get the replacement camera from Singapore, its took 35 days to received..

Wonder why they haven't made an update version of this. Surely it's practical in 2020 with all the hype around zoom and cameras.

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2019My reation at this phone: what the f**k!mi 2 lol

My reation at this phone: what the f**k!

jaydee, 09 Aug 2019I have had this phone for 5 years and it's the best camera ... moreMotorola Z4 with a Hasselblad True Zoom Moto Mod is an only option...

• _anpe

How I would love to replace my five years old K Zoom with a new K Zoom (more internal storage, better protection against dust...) Sadly, there aren't any new K Zooms around...

• Tigritsa

Jimbob, 08 Aug 2019Man.. if they refreshed this with 20x zoom & 2019 hardw... moreAgree

• jaydee

I have had this phone for 5 years and it's the best camera phone ever. I've dropped it, jammed the lens etc, and it's still going strong. If I could update it to the latest android I would keep it. But sadly it passed it's use by date. Farewell K Zoom.

• Jimbob

Man.. if they refreshed this with 20x zoom & 2019 hardware it would be a beast.

Bob, 18 Mar 2019Sadly, with the release of the Oppo Reno, this phone won't ... moreReno doesn't have proper optical zoom and the optics themselves are tiny

Perhaps we should make a petition to Samsung for Android update, if that fails, maybe a GoFundMe to raise money for a Lineage OS project? Some cash would be a hefty reward for a person who would develop a working OS...

• Htr

Bob, 18 Mar 2019Sadly, with the release of the Oppo Reno, this phone won't ... moreAt least he was foto-king for 5 years!...and still take awesome pictures

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2019Why not updated to android 9 while it is LTE ?This phone was in 2014. it lost support.

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2019Why not updated to android 9 while it is LTE ?Hello this is android bro not an iPhone, Android vendors mostly are support their product only for 2 years (due to new hardware released every year) including 2 OS upgrade for flagship series, and for low or mid range are given only security updates not OS upgrade

• tuman

super camera

Why not updated to android 9 while it is LTE ?

• Bob

Sadly, with the release of the Oppo Reno, this phone won't be unique anymore. At least it hasn't got a far too big screen!

Since this Samsung also uses Xenon flash like the Nokia Lumia 1020 did, I wonder if you can trigger a slave flash from this Samsung as well?

When will be release a new Galaxy K Zoom 2 ????

This phone was amazing but it needs a great update by hardware & software & design !!!

Samsung !!!! Release a new Galaxy K Zoom !!!!

**********

• ATA

Best phone ever but I've just dropped it after 3 years and will cost heaps to repair I wish they would bring out a new one!