Samsung Galaxy M12

Samsung Galaxy M12

Why are people buying the a12 when they can buy this phone which is literally the same price as the a02s and has way better specs than both the a02s and the a12, are they scamming the offline buyers like that??????

• Sunday

With the cost of replacing amoled panel, I think anybody should be satisfied with lcd screen.

• Croissant Moon

Rk100, 28 Apr 2021That's the thing it's not a such a good value phone.How so? The only thing that is even slightly lacking is the LCD screen Instead of OLED, other than that it's all good

• 12

Incredible spec for price value.
I like it 👌

Croissant Moon, 27 Apr 2021weird thing to say about such a good value phoneThat's the thing it's not a such a good value phone.

• Croissant Moon

Rk100, 25 Apr 2021This phone is kind of useless. I personally wouldn't r... moreweird thing to say about such a good value phone

Ameenu, 25 Apr 2021I think samsung and other brands should begin to manufactur... moreRight..
Personally i like Compact size with slim design.

This phone is kind of useless. I personally wouldn't recommend it unless, you need a burner or extra phone on hand.

I think samsung and other brands should begin to manufacture compact phones (5.0-6.2 inch screen). Most phones nowadays feel big and bulky to handle and sometimes are uncomfortable in pocket. I prefare compact phones but i have no choice than to use at least 6.4 inch screen phone.

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2021Very thick, heavy and low-specs, plus too expensive for Afr... moreThis is a European variant

I had a dream, a dream one day 5 shall return or 4.7

• Brave

Alhamza1999, 19 Apr 2021poco x3 pro only arounsd cost 200 euro and better 99999 tim... moreAren't liking the review about this product, is it really that wack?

A good kid's phone.

This phone having a 90hz display is like a Ford Model T having a turbo.

poco x3 pro only arounsd cost 200 euro and better 99999 time than this

Not bad

Very thick, heavy and low-specs, plus too expensive for Africa and even India - I don't get the idea. It's 2021 after all.