Samsung Galaxy M21

Samsung Galaxy M21

one of my best experiences on many phones, especially the screen
thnx samsung for this Product !

Don't buy any of the samsung m series products as the phones gets heating up quickly and I got a M31s in August 2029 which had same issue and motherboard failed. Major drawback with Samsung, their authorised service centers not run by Samsung and these third parties are not giving replacements for their failure instead they are doing patching works and trying to sell extended warranty for one more year.. better go for different brands who offer immediate replacements for h/w or s/w failures

• Tapzor

Have been using the M21 for month great phone amazing battery and Screen everything running smoothly

• ALOK

Hab, 24 Jul 2021Very horrible phoneYES

• Hab

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2021It is a worst mobile don't buy it please please please... moreVery horrible phone

• M21 user BD

Does M21 support mhs adapter to hdmi? Or type c to hdmi cable? For connecting with tv. Thx.

• Lucifer

Great I had using the phone galaxy m21 from 1 year still it is satisfactory but don't play heavy games like pubg .good and valid for money

It is a worst mobile don't buy it please please please please please

Samsung m21 mobile is a worst product

• Sougats

Kokuyo, 20 Jul 2021You can get A - series which are better than m - series. I got frustated so much with the rebooting that I did the factory resetting. It worked fine but same after few weeks. Worst phone U have encountered

• Kokuyo

Harsh, 28 Jun 2021Worst phone ever. It works awesome initially but 6 months d... moreYou can get A - series which are better than m - series.

• Suj

Manu, 24 Jun 2021Does it have USB on-the-go feature? Can we connect our pen ... moreYes you can
Otg is supported

• Suj

Bought on August 2020 using till now

Pros
Best display in this category
Battery is a monster, will easily last a day on heavy usage
Main camera in day light
One UI updates makes this phone better day to day.
Currently running on Android 11 , One UI 3.0

Cons
Low light photography is bad
Bad for heavy games
Plastic back design

pooja lal, 26 Jun 2021My Samsung M21 display started bleeding after 8 months. I a... moreI also got display bleeding problem, it spanned over full screen in 2 day, so bad :(

• Mahedi96

I brought a samsung M21 , 6 month ago. NOW I Faced purple color problem in mobile screen. A total loss.

Samsung m21 is the worst phone.
Camera is the worst. no lies. its low standard.
its a humble request please never buy this phone.
Ban samsung company. its fooling you all

Hashimi, 30 Apr 2021I heard that serie M galacies are weak in sgnal amd network... moreIt's true

• ptm

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2021Worst phone and I have been regretting for buying this phon... moreDowngraded to android 10 using Odin. Now it works smoothly. Android 11 for m21 is buggy. I love m21 with android 10

• Aditiya Paul Dipto

I am using Samsung galaxy m21 for 10 months, I have no issue. It is working good with me. Great display and great battery with good processor 9611. I am feeling great that it is has a good camera. It is good in Daily task . Thanks to watta Monsters m21. And it is also good than snapdragon 665.

• Rakesh Majumder

Best Display I Have Ever Seen In This Price Range,But Perfomance In Not Best In Class.Overall It Is A Very Good Phone.