Samsung Galaxy M21

Samsung Galaxy M21

• Utpal

AWNB, 29 Dec 2020As i have red meny comments below all.are bad and I am usin... moreSamsung galaxy m21 is a very nice midrange mobile. I agree with you.
No issues .

Jenifar, 03 Jan 2021can anyone tell me what is the best phone ??? 1. Redmi not... moreIf you're targeting to get the best photos from your phone and long term battery life, then you can choose M21 and if you're a full time gamer, go to Note 9s.

Jenifar, 03 Jan 2021can anyone tell me what is the best phone ??? 1. Redmi not... moreM 21 main imp is that lowest radiation...Check sar value

• canadianneko

Here is my Honest Review on this phone:

Cons:
• Lots of bloatware
• started to hang after 4 days of normal usage
• spam notifications from bloatware
• The watermark of stock wallpaper is everywhere on screen and it looks very bad
• Gaming mode is not good
• Speakers of phone are so loud 🔊
• volume buttons are on so top and not easy to reach
• camera is located at bad place. (Pls samsung don't ruin your phone with camera location)

Pros:
• best 20mp camera (front) and 48mp camera (back)
• fingerprint and face unlock is very fast.
• the user interface is average but ok
• settings are organised well
• power button is located at good place.
• good processor and install applications in no time
• animations in overall phone are superb
• storage is enormous for a normal person
• don't feel bulky in hands.

Good phone

• k7

Jenifar, 03 Jan 2021can anyone tell me what is the best phone ??? 1. Redmi not... more9s is better than m21

faster charging
equal in battery life time
9s has gorilla glass 5 but m21 3
side mounted fingerprint vs rear mounted
9s --> slow motion in front camera
4camera vs 3 camera

...

• Mamba

Op phone for pubg

• Jenifar

can anyone tell me what is the best phone ???
1. Redmi note 9s
2. Samsung galaxy M21

sp3k, 31 Dec 2020Could someone that has bought this phone inform me if it re... moreIt's a decent phone for its price point. Yes it has a built-in radio app.

• sp3k

Could someone that has bought this phone inform me if it really has FM radio ? Does it depend on the model ? It is not clear i.e. in the specs of the EU version.

• alexias

Irecently shifted from galaxy j7 prim to galaxy m21/6gb ram. Looks it was bad decision. - Unable to sign in outlook thru outlook app. Keep syncing gmail every other minute gave me real tough time figuring out what to do.plz help.

• AWNB

As i have red meny comments below all.are bad and I am using M21 from now 6 months and no hangs camera super quality and no slowing down nothing.. this is my 1st Samsung phn as well.. but there is no any issues with my phone..
Before i used Azus/Nokia 7.1/Huawei Redmi.

Apart from all those mobile this is great for me...as my user experience and i am heavily using day time mobile and battery 2 days good enough without any issues.
Thanks 👍

ken, 25 Dec 2020ok thanks broWelcome 🙂

• ken

M, 24 Dec 2020Nook thanks bro

• M

Ken, 24 Dec 2020pls answer me. does this phone have knox security. pls answ... moreNo

• Ken

pls answer me. does this phone have knox security. pls answer. thanks

It's my first week, with M21.

No scheduled power on off.
No Screen Lock Widget.
Camera is not good enough.
Disappointed ! ! !

• Bishnu

ken, 23 Dec 2020pls answer me. does this phone have knox security. pls answ... moreWhat is that knox security? Do we really need it? I think it is s selling point only but I like Samsung M21 without knox too.

• ken

Rithesh, 18 Oct 2020yes even I'm facing the same problem as ur facing they... morepls answer me. does this phone have knox security. pls answer. thanks