Samsung Galaxy M21

Samsung Galaxy M21

• EXECELLEN YAMAHA

i am using of m21 mobile last 14 .10.2020 but battery drain issue..after 100% charge give backup to only 10 to 12 hours wihtout 4g date use,,normaly use 8 or 10 calls of 5 to 10 minutes .i m very bad experience of m21 mobile..so guyes u will not purchase to any fon of m series...

thanking you

• NTP

I was looked for user friendly mobile specially for my office use as well as home use also. I was heared about 6000MA battery and I was surprised after using phone. I am not playing games or not heavily WATCH videos, I am using phone for some apps and day today works specially office use. Heavily use SMS and calls. I use my phone for 3 days after a one full charge. I was amazed me. Also quality photos and high resolution. I highly recommend M21 for others. Thank you SAMSUNG.

• NTP

M21 will get one ui 3.0 in March. 🙂

• Subrahmanya

Mobile display has no protection, by mistake my m 21 mobile fallen from table, and display completely gone.very bad display. Also image capturing little slow

• SKO

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2020is that phone have always on display??Yes, there is an option available to enable the always on display, also it gives some options to enable wake up option.

• Kacper F

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2020is that phone have always on display??Yes

• Kazi robiul

Samsung m21 it,s not good ,have a hiting issue network problem, imo calling video hit network pure everything problem, very very not good,

Fansboy, 01 Dec 2020I am a Samsung m21 user who is not disappointed at all, the... moreis that phone have always on display??

• Fansboy

I am a Samsung m21 user who is not disappointed at all, the battery is durable, the performance is okay even though it is not too fast, the camera is also good, unfortunately at night it is a little ugly but can still be seen, the AMOLED screen is also clear and nice for a long time to look at. satisfied anyway

factory reset

if the issue still exist
sell it
&
buy

Realm 7 Global
i check 1 place, they sell 4/64 for 179euro

I am using Samsung M21
Following problems are found.

1. Battery life short : Though the phone is having 6000 mah battery, it is not giving battery life as expected.

2. It takes a long time to fully charge the battery

3. The keyboard doesnot support Clipboard function

4. It is a heavy product when compared to other models

4. Overall, this phone's hotspot is not detected by PC / Laptop

• Aks

Anyone is facing wifi net issue even it has high speed data connection, after Oneui core 2.5 update.

• Rajdeep

ARCHANA, 25 Nov 2020I am facing a problem while using video call and during my... moreIt's a mobile device not a personal computer, It does not in favor of any online class. just go to market and buy a PC.

• ARCHANA

I am facing a problem while using video call and during my daughter's online class of my voice is not audible to others. Is there any setting that I need to change in my M21? PLEASE GUIDE.

Does samsung galaxy M21 have 4G+. Cz my phone only receives and stuck on 4G only

My m21 when turn on night mode display shown ash shado color.

• Mahen

Bought it yesterday. its very good, superb battery.

Euro version has nfc

• Rajeshbhat

Display is very sensitive. If it fall from your hand and mobile display went off. Display price was sAMOLED 5400rs.