Samsung Galaxy M30

Samsung Galaxy M30

Nice cost x benefit relation.

• Haider

akw, 30 Oct 2019please tell me that is this phone has usb OTG ?Yes

I got this for 200 dollars with android 9 out of the box. The price is really value for the money ises as my back up phone. The display is very good and battery is amazing. Lightweight and slim phone compared to my iPhone 11 pro max. Highly recommended if you want a long battery and nice amoled disolay for browsing and watching media.

Samsung already working on Galaxy M20 and M30 Android 10 update!...

• Roopz23

Sandeep Verma, 23 Aug 2019I use this phone 4+64gb variant since 21-03-2019. Very good pho... moreThanks for your genuine feedback..

Is this phone really get dolby atmos sound in earphone that same with flagship phone? Or the quality dolby atmos sound in m30 not same with the flagship samsung phone?

• akw

please tell me that is this phone has usb OTG ?

• Mahmoud

How is the screen durability? There is no Gorilla Glass protection, is it too prone to scratches?

Subinjames37, 14 Oct 2019YesYes

• H A K

hi please let me know this phone support 4g lte of t mobile network usa

• Kerginaldo

One of the reasons I'm going to buy this phone is the plastic back, which is infinitely more durable than glass or aluminum. I still have the Galaxy Note 4, plastic back. Infinitely superior and more durable than glass. Thank you, Samsung.

• jommu7

be honest guys is this a good mid-range phone? im asking the guys who used this for more than 4 months, should i buy this? good battery life? good display?

How the dolby atmos sound in samsung guys? My option is this phone or realme 5 pro?

How is the sound by speaker and call reception enough loud or not, is that for gaming like pubg it works better on this mobile

• Saikumar

There is Slow motion option in Samsung Galaxy M305m? ??

• Subinjames37

Chirag, 29 Sep 2019Can I install and use two whatsapp app simultaneously on this phone?Yes

• Shankar

Does this phone support OS upgrade

• Indian

vicky, 08 Oct 2019Please is this phone good to buy? Does the battery really last a... moreBattery is awesome no complain. Normal user will get 3 days or even 4 days battery backup depend on the usage. Heavy user get more than a day or 2 day.

• vicky

Please is this phone good to buy? Does the battery really last and is it recommended for someone to buy it

Does it support secure folder?