Samsung Galaxy M30s

Samsung Galaxy M30s

• Yousufzai

I really like the same model when I read the information about the phone so I am eager to buy one of them a few days after.

• Charls

Arjun, 06 Apr 2021I purchased jan 2020 now mother board issue now asked 9k. Me also having the same problem

• Arjun

I purchased jan 2020 now mother board issue now asked 9k.

• magicano

Samsung, 25 Sep 2020Why is worst !it has restart problem now some time it turned off and take may 1 hour to on again

• Pooja

I am facing a problem with my phone it not charging .I purchased the in Jan 2020 ,its just an year facing a problem with the phone.

Mahi, 18 Jan 2021My Samsung M30s mobile hanging after software update , serv... moreSame issue here. Nobody is competent to fix this issue.

• Mick

Pakshal , 15 Mar 2021I too need to change motherboard before 1year only after 362days same here exact 361 days

• Pakshal

Syed Javeed, 08 Mar 2021what NAZIA said about samsung m 30 s mobile is 100% correct... moreI too need to change motherboard before 1year only after 362days

• EmdyNg

PAVEL POL, 27 Feb 2021Among the phones launched by SAMSUNG so far The SAMSUNG GAL... moreHello friend! The fact that your m30s does all this,doesn't mean you should condemn the model. Bought mine in february 2020,this is march 2021,and I have never had to change a thing on this mobile. I bought it because i needed a phone with at least an average cam,and a long lasting camera. And this beats my expectations. Battery life is amazing,and over all experience is great.

• Aadi

Nazia, 04 Mar 2021Worst phone. Used it for 1.5yr and it got struck. When I vi... moreSame here buddy very cheapest experience this phone 📱🤧

• Syed Javeed

Nazia, 04 Mar 2021Worst phone. Used it for 1.5yr and it got struck. When I vi... morewhat NAZIA said about samsung m 30 s mobile is 100% correct.
My phone also get same problem after 1 year and 2 months,and i went to samsung service center they told me to change MOTHERBOARD of mobile cost was 7000.
So i told to new buyers choose other brand to get long time period use.
tq

• Nazia

Worst phone. Used it for 1.5yr and it got struck. When I visited samsung service center they told me they had to change mother board. It costed me 5.5k!! This mobile had problem only after new update. Guess they sent us update only to get mobiles repaired in their service center. Or to boost their sales. Really 😡😡😡

• Lohith

Himanshunm, 14 Oct 2020It might be because of faulty sd card or card slot. In my c... moreAre you sure

Among the phones launched by SAMSUNG so far The SAMSUNG GALAXY M30S phone model is the worst model. I bought this phone on the 7th of OCTOBER in the year 2019 (6GB 128GB) but in just 2 months and 9 days the phone is gradually OTORESTART. When I take the phone to the SERVICE CENTER, they REPLACE the MOTHERBOARD.Then again 11 months and 4 days later I face the same problem again. They say this time too you have to REPLACE the MOTHERBOARD. Since the WARRENTY of the phone was over then they said it would cost 7,000 rupees to replant the MOTHERBOARD. After that I did not MOTHERBOARD REPLACE anymore and the phone is now DEAD and lying in my room. I lost Rs 16,999 for buying this phone. I have decided that I will never buy a SAMSUNG M30S phone again and i will forbid my acquaintances and friends to
doesn't buy this worst handset model

Its M21 bro...

• evos

what a beast, 3 days of battery life for daily usage, still rocking after a year

I cannot open settings menu after android 11 update.
It says Settings keeps stopping
Any solution?

• User

Human, 29 Jan 2021This is the worst mobile ever I bought in the last 10 years... moreyes defective model from Samsung, phone restarts all the time

tamil, 27 Jan 2021no there is no sd card in my mobile ..dont buy samsung wors... moreInternal memory full of WhatsApp photos there's your problem

When the phone was launched, there was a full on hate campaign against this device by clickbait tech YouTubers. Guess who got insecure