Samsung Galaxy M30s

Samsung Galaxy M30s

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019we need review on this phone.The Xiaomi crowd may not want one, The A50 crowd neither, a pitty because I think samsung did an extraordinary effort to price this competitvely + screen and battery are ahead in it's price point, performance and specs are more than fine for anyone but the heavy gamers.

• Kw

Smartphoneuser, 05 Dec 2019I bought UAE version on my trip to Dubai. It has NFC and no regi... morePerfect thanks for the reply. Yep gonna get in Kuwait so i think its gonna be same model. So hows the camera and any network issues ?

kuw, 04 Dec 2019Does m30s have NFC?I bought UAE version on my trip to Dubai. It has NFC and no region lock. Tried with GooglePay & works great!

kuw, 04 Dec 2019Does m30s have NFC?Nope

we need review on this phone.

• sherif

why M30 s 128 GB 6 GB RAM not at Egypt

• kuw

Does m30s have NFC?

• Sanskar Mohanty

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019I heard that the battery timing just like 3000 mah battery You heard it absolutely wrong. You are getting almost 2 days of battery life.

Please give full review

I heard that the battery timing just like 3000 mah battery

• Sivam

Wi-Fi. - 2020 .

Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11ad, 802.11ay, 802.11ax-ready, 802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n

Wi-Fi Spectral Bands: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 60 GHz

Peak Speed: 10 Gbps

This specs is amusing for a Samsung device seriously, for me it's either this or redmi note 8 pro.

• Sreevathsa

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2019I've 2 questions. 1. How is its camera compared to P30 Lite?... moreCamera is amazing but campared to p30 pro its obvisosly not good than p30 pro. For gaming like cod is good and a normal heat but for pubg its a bit more heat

where is review?

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2019Pls Suggest Mi A3 Or M30s For Longterm Use (3 To 4 Years) Thanx...Go for mi9 lite.

fatiiiimaaaa, 01 Dec 2019m30s vs mi 9 lite which is better overall ? Mi9 lite obviously.

• Jacky

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2019The phone is very nice and btw it supports GPS Galileo, my only ... moreI don't car

Anonymous, 29 Nov 20193 days hi, I think it should lost at least two or three days with normal use. I have j7pro with 5/5 inches display and 3600 ml battery, with normal use two days.

fatiiiimaaaa, 01 Dec 2019m30s vs mi 9 lite which is better overall ? hi, m30s is better I think. compare them your self please.

Are m30s support otg