Samsung Galaxy M31

Samsung Galaxy M31

Mahinda, 23 Feb 2021I use m31 these day now its network very slow what to do..... moreComplain to your Telco, Network slow due to weak signal & congestion, my network too quite slow at my house but blazing fast at my office, reason been too many tall buildings blocking the signal at my residential area.

Mahinda, 23 Feb 2021I use m31 these day now its network very slow what to do..... moreUpdate Android 11 if you want to solve your network problem then go to setting and go to general management and reset network

• Mahinda

Mahinda, 23 Feb 2021I use m31 these day now its network very slow what to do..... more6gb ram128 gb rom but network very slow if u have any opinions for fast network my phone plz inform me

• Mahinda

I use m31 these day now its network very slow what to do... i couldnt use facebook app because very slow if u have any opinion for fast network plz inform me

• masum khan

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2020Does it has gorilla glass Corning Gorila glass 3

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2021After updating android 11 it's battery backup is down ... moreRestore factory setting and you will find this amazing

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2021After updating android 11 it's battery backup is down ... moreFormat your phone and you will find this amazing

• Gms

Still no update of android 11 in Pakistan ?

• Mdsa asad

I'm using last 4 months. It’s very bad phone. It’s ram management very poor.every time slow.you can use 1 app if you use more app it’s slow and network not working.
So Don't buy this phone. Very bad 🤔🤔🤔

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2021After updating android 11 it's battery backup is down ... moreUpdate your Calculator & note apps from Galaxy Store, if it doesn't worked do a backup & factory reset the phone, after the update my battery worked like normal probably something wrong with your phone not the update.

After updating android 11 it's battery backup is down n inbuilt applications calculator and Samsung note is not working what's a bug is this?

• Rooslan

I am using this phone. Camera Quality is so faros good. web page loading is pretty slow, even my old Oppo F1s is faster than this one. Youtube video plays in buffer mode, my my old phones are smooth comparing to M31. Had an expectation that 8GB RAM will be good. But while switching on surveillance cameras the phone became hanged/unresponsive.
Other than camera and battery I found this phone is not a good choice. Trying to sell it ..ha ha ha

• GG

I bought mine end of June 2020. I really love it's super amazing camera & it's speaker sound, to be honest... But, I have an issue after my first updated; i think in September or October. My phone won't stop lagging then switched off & on like 7 to 10 times a day, EVERYDAY! I really don't know what's going on with my phone. I really need to buy new phone right now; surely not another Samsung! I'M SO SICK & TIRED OF THIS ON/OFF LAGGED ISSUE!!!

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2021What camera sensor is used in its back camera? I've ... moreSamsung GW1 used in Back Camera

• Ginger

I've had this phone for 3 months, and I'm very disappointed. The battery life is pretty lousy; I can barely make it through a whole day on a full charge. The camera is ho hum, and the software is very glitchy. I do not recommend.

• Ginger

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2021Does this really has good battery life? My concern is only ... moreBattery life sucks. I barely make it through a day.

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2021What camera sensor is used in its back camera? I've ... moreThe default Samsung Phone apps is good enough.

What camera sensor is used in its back camera?
I've heart that its selfie camera is same as M51's selfie camera.

If you've this phone, you should 10/10 install Gcam on it from XDA. It'll improve its camera quality many times.
Just Google "M32 Gcam" & open XDA link.

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021In Nepal samsung is not providing update since 2020 October... moreThe update will be in stages, just need to wait for your turn.

In Nepal samsung is not providing update since 2020 October! Phone is still running with one ui 2.5 and security patch level is October 1 . Why is this?