Samsung Galaxy M31

Samsung Galaxy M31

Does this really has good battery life? My concern is only the battery. Can it last one full day with medium usage? No gaming. Just socmed and streaming videos

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2021I achive similar 8 hours SOT with my 2 year old A6+ with 20... moreSure, my Granpa Nokia 108 can achieved 1 week battery life, probably 72 hours SOT & the battery is less than 1000mha...lol

Farid.x47, 26 Jan 2021Good phone but has poor camera. Even my galaxy a30 takes be... moreThe camera are OK for the asking price, apart from the micro camera (which I never use anyway), my priority is low light photo, as I remembered A30 price is higher, at least in my country A30 priced at $250 (when it launched in 2019) while M31 was $200 in 2020.

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2021My bought in September as well, so fat battery still as goo... moreI achive similar 8 hours SOT with my 2 year old A6+ with 20% left, while having only 2500 mA battery.

Good phone but has poor camera. Even my galaxy a30 takes better pics in the same condition. Macro pics are terrible. Just in low light conditions takes better pic than my a30.

• dilan

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2021Go for M31, personally i noticed M31 has better cameras &am... moreThank you sir

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2021Strangely my M31 doesn't have such issue, are your Ind... moreHere comes the weird part, our devices are from Vietnam too :) well, i guess for now all i can do is waiting for the update and see what happens. Thanks for your concern btw

dilan, 22 Jan 2021plz tell me A51 or M31 is good thanksGo for M31, personally i noticed M31 has better cameras & fingerprint sensor, but A52 is just around the corner, maybe you should wait a couple months to check it out.

cilginosman, 23 Jan 2021Actually, my mom has M31 too, and my friend has A51 which a... moreStrangely my M31 doesn't have such issue, are your India unit? I heard Samsung from India factory has many issue both M & A series, my from Vietnam factory, so far no issue.

dracomccartney, 23 Jan 2021Done update to Android 11 It seems no issues at allYes so far so good, no issue at all, just that i don't really like the new day/night clock widget, prefer the old one which is transparent & doesn't separate between day & night, other than that no complaints, hopefully my A71 will get it soon.

Done update to Android 11
It seems no issues at all

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2021Bought in september 2020, it's slowly declining now af... moreMy bought in September as well, so fat battery still as good as when it's new, finishing the battery in 1 day is a mission impossible for me, yesterday achieved 8hr SOT & still has 33% battery juice, absolutely crazy battery life.

cilginosman, 23 Jan 2021Actually, my mom has M31 too, and my friend has A51 which a... moreAre you from India ? I heard India version has lot's of issue, my from Vietnam so far no such issue, that's why you see a lot of complaints come India, while other Asian user has no issue.

bhn, 20 Jan 2021Battery life Endurance rating?Bought in september 2020, it's slowly declining now after 4 months.

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2021Never had this issue even in One UI2.1 or One UI 2.5, just ... moreActually, my mom has M31 too, and my friend has A51 which also uses Exynos 9611. We see the same problems on each phones. So i think these issues are software optimization related

• dilan

plz tell me A51 or M31 is good
thanks

cilginosman, 22 Jan 2021Has they fixed the lag/stuttering issues on Instagram and a... moreNever had this issue even in One UI2.1 or One UI 2.5, just update to One Ui 3.0 same thing, no issue whatsoever.

Probably only some defect unit like the one you have, my work like a charm.

One UI 3.0 & Android 11 is available in other countries as well, finally haptic feedbaxk is available while typing.

One UI 3.0 & Android 11 is seeding OTA outside India now, weighing 1689.1 MB

Has they fixed the lag/stuttering issues on Instagram and animations (app transitions etc.) with One UI 3.0?