Samsung Galaxy M31

Samsung Galaxy M31

Finally One UI 3.1 weighing 900+MB seeding outside India.

Finally One UI 3.1 update outside India is seeding, just update it yesterday, so far didn't noticed any major issue.

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2021The screen went flickering in 7months bad quality..i so dis... more8 months old phone, my M31 screen still perfect.

The screen went flickering in 7months bad quality..i so disappointed

Zayed, 04 Apr 2021That is what am looking for this phonestraightly m31, no other opinion

• Prashi

Samsung warm super

Shagin, 09 Apr 2021Can we connect 25 w charger You can connect to any faster charger but you still limit to 15W charging capability.

• Shh

Shagin, 09 Apr 2021Can we connect 25 w charger Yes, but it'll charge only at 15W, no matter how fast the charger is.

• a

ilia, 15 Mar 2021M31 or M51M51 8/128

• Shagin

Can we connect 25 w charger

• Shadim

Vino, 07 Apr 2021Camera very worst. Photos not goodWhat about the internet connection, fast or slow?

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2021After 20th april InshallahMasyallah, thanks for the info

• Vino

Camera very worst. Photos not good

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2021Extremely slow update outside India, 2 weeks still no sign ... moreAfter 20th april Inshallah

Still no sign of One Ui 3.1 outside India

SpeedBro, 21 Mar 2021I just looked for the same comparison.. I prefer M31.. w... moreMy M31 has an NFC reader. I am in Canada

John , 03 Apr 2021Don't buy this phone, battery drain more than speed an... moreMine is Fantastic, Running Android 11 it fixed the rear fingerprint ready, its unmistakably functioning far better. Never heats up. I do admit after a number of months the battery life does suffer. Fit and finish suck, the 64MP camera takes great pictures outdoors. Overall I think its a small bargain. Not for everyone though.

• Zayed

Werner, 13 Mar 2021Witch phone is best A31 or M31? And why?That is what am looking for this phone

• John

Don't buy this phone, battery drain more than speed and heat the phone like fire. I think this product is fail.

Extremely slow update outside India, 2 weeks still no sign of One UI 3.1 update.