Samsung Galaxy M31s

Samsung Galaxy M31s

• Saini

I bought Samsung M31S (Model No.SM-M317F/DS) about 1 year ago but now it is facing auto restart problem, to solve this problem I went to Samsung service center where I was told that your phone has hardware problem and its motherboard will be changed and His cost is 8200/-
Now you tell that currently the price of this phone is only between 4000 to 5000, then how can anyone spend 8000 in repairing it?

very shameful policy by samsung by giving one ui core version to m31s, whereas with absolutely same hardware or rather a bit inferior hardware, a51 is running full fledge one ui 4.1

Prabhu , 07 May 2022My galaxy m31s motherboard problem so how can i use mobile Thats a common problem of Crappynos phones, they burnout motherboard alot & fast due to them overheating.

Avoid Crappynos phones like a plague!

• Prabhu

My galaxy m31s motherboard problem so how can i use mobile

• Saurabh

Nagaraju, 10 Feb 2022Motherboard issuesRestart problem m31s

• prince

why theres no volte on status bar i already on the volte setting and theres no secure folder and record screen video

• Samee

Devendra, 03 Apr 2022 After more than one year smooth operation ,now my M31s has... moreMy m31s same problem

• xFlashdancer3

I've been using my M31s for almost two years now, no problems so far, smooth operation and bulletproof battery & battery life. Definitely a good choice.

• Ilan

Guys my sincere request don't buy this model.. after using one year it started hanging, flickering & ghost touch.. it's really annoying.. i thought of not buying or recommending Samsung to anyone for ever in life.

• Devendra

After more than one year smooth operation ,now my M31s has started abrupt auto restart & am really upset with this problem. Service center said for motherboard replacement which costs around Rs 8000- not viable solution. going for local solotion or else it would be scrapped. No other option available. Samsung ...please solve issue... brand name at stack.

It has been 1 year since I bought the phone and till date it seems to be working fine

• Mich

anonymous, 04 Mar 2022I have problem of Auto Restart frequently of my Galaxy M31s... moreSo true. I had the same problem with mine and it's good for nothing now. Never going for a Samsung phone ever.

amar, 18 Mar 2022This problem of restarting will continue even if you format... moreYes it worked for a few days and again the problem started. I will not spend money to replace the Motherboard. Currently using my old Moto X4

• amar

Android.Oreo, 11 Mar 2022I was also getting the restart issue, I tried factory reset... moreThis problem of restarting will continue even if you format the phone. the only way is to replace mother board which will cost around 9000 Rs.

I was also getting the restart issue, I tried factory reset and now it seems to work fine so far.

• Niketan

I am facing similar problem in M31s series. Mobile getting hang and restarting. this was my worts experince for this phone. Requesting the samasung family to check the issue as customer care people already said that motherboar related issue i.e IS issues and charges applied. kindly do the needful and change the mobile as fault is from your IS end.

• Somesh

Rk, 04 Mar 2022After 1 year exactly, motherboard said good bye.. poor qua... moreI am also facing the same problem quick restart and having after 7 months
Very bad experience with samsung

• Ashik

Auto restart problem

• Rk

After 1 year exactly, motherboard said good bye.. poor quality check from samsung.. restart loop issues and have to throw it away now.. samsung is ridiculous in quality check nowadays.. pity on me and my fellow buyers

• anonymous

I have problem of Auto Restart frequently of my Galaxy M31s just after warranty period. I have visited dew Service center. they told me to replace motherboard at the cost of Rs.8000/- . There are so many customers of M31s having same problem of Auto Restart. I recommend to Never buy M series mobile again.