Samsung Galaxy M31s

Samsung Galaxy M31s

• Noha khatab

I bought 2 samsung galaxy M31s, one of them made multiple update, the other one didn't make any updates, I want to know why , the 2 are the same, is there is any problem?

• Jit

No sim card error frequently.

• Khalid

My samsung m31s is updated 3.01 android 11

• Ysr

Lithuania, 12 Mar 2021Anyone updated to One UI 3.0? Any problems with it? Any ba... moreUpdated to 3.1 and performance is good. No adverse effects so far. Interface is beautiful.

This is the same as the A71 except it has a exynos processor and 6000 mah battery. The battery is great, but the processor, I'm not sure if that's any better than the Snapdragon. I would probably stay with the A71. Good Luck A bigger battery isn't enough, they should have at least bumped up more specs. This is pretty much the A71 with 2 different specs.

• Lithuania

Anyone updated to One UI 3.0?
Any problems with it? Any battery drain, slower performance or anything like that?

So i tested the download speed and found out that the download speed is faster in a better internet a lot faster but in a slow one it took a while the problem you may have is that you have few people connected to youre wifi and thats the problem but if not it means that youre wifi is slow.

anonimus, 04 Mar 2021I update my M31s today for android 11 one UI 3.1 I tried no... moreNo problem with me but i dont have the indian one for me its 10 second to download 140mb game or 50 seconds for 1.8 gb game

Zuhairammar, 18 Feb 2021I m going to buy a new mobile . Which one you guys will rec... moreM31s is the best trust me

• kannan

Android 11 is available in India for M31s

• kamal

Android 11 is now available of M31s, Kindly update any issue face !!!

Mr.Genius.360, 25 Jan 2021Samsung Galaxy M31s was officially launched in Egypt in Aug... moreIt hadn't been launched in egypt yet and i think it will not be soon

• anonimus

cilginosman, 09 Feb 2021Alright, let me know when u tried if anything changes! I�... moreI update my M31s today for android 11 one UI 3.1 I tried now 3 times the installing apps or updating still long time.

• Lithuania

I bought this phone a couple of moths ago.
It's been 4 years since I bought my last phone, so obviously Samsung M31s felt like a huge upgrade.

What I like:
Screen looks great, vivid colors and deep AMOLED blacks, camera cutout is tolerable.
Good battery life, phone survives 2 days even with prolonged gaming and watching youtube.
Camera quality is OK, haven't tested it a lot, though.
Performance is snappy enough, however, I'm comparing it with my previous 4 year old phone (Redmi 4 Prime), so my perceived speedy performance is a given.

What I don't like:
Side of the phone is an awkward placement for a fingerprint reader. Since phones are slim, side mounted fingerprint readers have less contact area so you have to place your finger at a correct angle for the reader to work. My previous phone with fingerprint reader on the back had way less failed finger reads due to finger being rotated in an angle.
Phone has no notification light, so you can't look at it and see if you have any missed calls or messages without unlocking it.
Bane of all today's phones - it is too large to comfortably operate with one hand.
Samsung Knox software occasionally pops up, asking to agree with their terms without option to safely disable it.
Audio jack is placed on the bottom edge of the phone - worst possible placement imo. Best placement would be left side of the top edge.

Overall, I'm happy with this phone. In 2 months since I bought it, I had no restarts, crashes or similar problems. I don't regret buying it.

This phone is just great, it has a reasonable price and amazing features. The quality and capacity of the battery are mindblowing. The quality of the screen too is really good. Overall an amazing phone.

• Tanmay

nahida, 20 Feb 2021Battery life Endurance rating ?Galaxy M series is only available in India

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2021Go for m31s i spend 1 year studying about it [not a joke] a year 😅

Is m31s available in Nigeria?

• nahida

Battery life Endurance rating ?

Zuhairammar, 18 Feb 2021I m going to buy a new mobile . Which one you guys will rec... moreGo for m31s i spend 1 year studying about it [not a joke]