Samsung Galaxy M31s

Samsung Galaxy M31s

• XSx
  • 01 Dec 2021

Sam, 11 Nov 2021Never buy Samsung phone..I bought this phone last year...ex... moresamsung m31s modal very bad

• L
    • Layla21
    • NtL
    • 26 Nov 2021

I have this phone for more than a month right now
    Overall everything is good about it, the camera is very good
    The design is good, the only dissapointment is the battry life it feels like it 5000mah or even less sometimes even though I tried every solution to save battery but it still not enough to continue the day with me (and I'm not a heavy user I don't play games only browsen and watching tiktok or YouTube)

• S
      • Step
      • XL0
      • 18 Nov 2021

I bought this phone on the 15/09/21 and on the 14/11/21 the screen started becoming blue, then dark blue and now completely dark. it was brand new. Hope the screen replcement is taken in charge in my country. Grrrrrrr. it's not the firts Samsung in the case. i had also a S7. same problem few years ago. i hoped SAMSUNG WAS THE BEST BUT ...

• Maxwell
        • D0h
        • 16 Nov 2021

Sam, 11 Nov 2021Never buy Samsung phone..I bought this phone last year...ex... moreHere also same thing happened bro.. :(

• PAm
          • 12 Nov 2021

Hoonigan, 21 Oct 2021No issues iam using this phone and it's working so per... moreHow this mobile battery

• S
            • Sam
            • X}B
            • 11 Nov 2021

Never buy Samsung phone..I bought this phone last year...exactly after expiry of warranty it started freezing and boot loop problem... service center told to change motherboard ...no other option suggested...very bad phone...waste of money

• Mini
              • D09
              • 04 Nov 2021

Abhishek, 23 Oct 2021Facing auto restart issues. Wipe cache, factory data reset,... moreIam also facing the same issue and nothing resolved.I just got it an year back. worst phone ever

• L
                • Lithuania
                • 0xZ
                • 28 Oct 2021

I have been using this phone for almost a year now and experienced no problems with it.
                However, I heard people having problems with latest updates, so I haven't updated to Android 11 to avoid these problems.

• Nv$
                  • 24 Oct 2021

This phones is dem fake.. a 5020 mAh Redmi note pro can out stand a 6000 mAh M31s.
                  I really dunno the problem, but most times I connect to my PC always pops such a floppy banner on my PC "USB not recognised". Although connection via Samsung flow works perfectly.
                  Lastly why isn't GOOD LOOK is not supported on this crappy phones ,M31s as such an awful haptic motor 😔😖

• A
                    • Abhishek
                    • 7tS
                    • 23 Oct 2021

Facing auto restart issues. Wipe cache, factory data reset, software reinstall....nothing helped. Service center asked to change motherboard. Crappy service. For those who are still planning to buy.

• NtK
                      • 22 Oct 2021

Chaibens, 15 May 2021I advice updating to Android 11, very nice and more useful ... moreHow to wipe cash??? Please tell me

• B
                        • Boot 19
                        • NtK
                        • 21 Oct 2021

Razer7, 28 May 2021I spent a lot of time searching for which phone I could tak... moreDo you have a battry problem with the phone like draining faster for a 6000mah????

• Hoonigan
                          • fn$
                          • 21 Oct 2021

Gentlemedia, 14 Aug 2021What issues pleaseNo issues iam using this phone and it's working so perfect for me. I'm a heavy-duty user and i recommend this phone for the price.

• 7k6
                            • 08 Oct 2021

I have been using this mobile since 1 year exactly. Works fine. But after One UI 3.1 update, otg support has gone. Simply unable to recognise any pen drives, hdd or anything other than charging. Anyone else face this issue?

• Dkf
                              • 04 Oct 2021

My mobile phone in very slow network & net .
                              Second problem is my idea Sim is not registered

• V
                                • Vishwas sharma
                                • g}w
                                • 25 Sep 2021

I've the same issue. Warranty expire 10 days back and i update software suddenly restart problem arise . I went to service centre they said motherboard dead. Samsung sucks. Same problem came in my m31 also

• D09
                                  • 20 Sep 2021

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2021Purchased this phone on 21Aug-20. On 29 Aug-21, I hv update... moreI've the same issue. Their response is also the same. My motherboard is damaged after updating the software. Service center guys asked me to pay 8000 as I've bought phone on September 8th, 2020 and my warrenty expired 10 days ago. I've raised the issue with samsung customer care and waiting for their response. I will fail a case in the consumer forum if they don't resolve the issue. What did you do? Did you pay the money?

• M31s user
                                    • gNT
                                    • 18 Sep 2021

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2021Purchased this phone on 21Aug-20. On 29 Aug-21, I hv update... moreI had the same problem. Did you pay for a new motherboard? If yes, then did you face any other problems after that?

• N7x
                                      • 17 Sep 2021

My phone's camera is not working, what might be the problem

• V
                                        • Vijay
                                        • uwJ
                                        • 12 Sep 2021

I purchased this phone one year ago. Still it is working fine. No problem. I am fully satisfied with this device.