Samsung Galaxy M51

Samsung Galaxy M51

• Siddy

24Mobile, 15 Jan 2022 i hope android 12 comes to my m51 my device last update on... moreMine updated in January..it has December 2021 security patch

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022What about the connection have you had a problem with mobil... moreThere has been no problem as such. This phone is outstanding.

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2021So, I am one of those people that is going to vouch for thi... moreWhat about the connection have you had a problem with mobile connection or such??

Faisal, 27 Dec 2021If you prefer looks and somewhat better main camera perform... moreWhat about the mobile connection i heard the faced a problem in it with galaxy m

Mahi, 12 Jan 2022Anyone facing mobile Internet connection issue in this phone?It doesn't have carrier aggregation, and M series have low cost components so weak reception

i hope android 12 comes to my m51 my device last update on septemper 2021

• Mahi

Anyone facing mobile Internet connection issue in this phone?

• Driftghost211

Pppppp, 02 Jan 2022I only found the 6g ram version is it good? And does it a... moreIf you want to buy it it is the best chose the battery is strong and a good camera too

• Latvis

Security update (229,25Mb) just arrived - shows patch date as 2021 december 1 (previously was 1. sept). Nice!

I only found the 6g ram version is it good? And does it affect the battery life?? Should I buy it

• Faisal

Best Budget Phone, 09 Nov 2021Can anyone give me suggestion a phone with minimum 5k Batte... moreIf you prefer looks and somewhat better main camera performance, then Note 10 pro is the way to go.
If you prefer better battery life and stable software, then M51 should be your choice.

Note: I have used both these phones for quite some time.

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2021M51 100%betterits excellent

the only weakness is black that is plastic .
performance and ... are great .
9/10 ...
camera settings could be have more options ...

• Aj

For battery performance 5/5 stars
Performance on camera 4/5 stars
Daily tasking 5/5 stars
No issues so far.

So, I am one of those people that is going to vouch for this phone and it's battery performance. I have the phone for exactly a year now, got it during christmas.
Some may ask, did the battery gets weaker through time? Well. the last time I charge it I had over 48 hours of standby time, and with that 9hours of screen time. That's after 1 year of usage. I love this phone. It completely eliminates my battery anexity.
I am not a heavy phone user, I dont play games, I dont use my camera a lot either. I watch youtube, instagram and reply to messages. Having something that I know is reliable and doesn't require daily baby-sitting helps me live my life with one less thing to worry.

• mk

• Abhay

Dont buy samsung mobiles waste of money. Very slow mobile take much time opening the document very disappointed with M51

• XTFire

Good phone as a hotspot and for normal calling. Works well. The battery allows you to stay stress-free for a day without thinking about the charger. The display does not have normal colors like regular oleds and it does pinch the eyes a little. The sound from the jack is not suitable for listening to music. 6/10 cellular range and 8/10 wifi coverage. Probably the most profitable phone for everyday use.

Samsung phones are worse. did not work even 6 month. lost 400$ of my hard earned money. Guarantee is scam too. just avoid Samsung phones.