Samsung Galaxy M51

Samsung Galaxy M51

ddas, 08 Oct 2021U said opposite. M51 should be discounted to sale off the e... moreYes, I had predicted both F62 & M51 would be available one sale during Diwali. But unfortunately only F62 was available with more discount. F62 inspite of having 2 OS updates had more discount than M51 during Billion day sale. I am expecting M51 to be available on sale closer to Diwali or during the year end.

• rohan

7000 battery good battery .
weight 213g , thickness 9.5 , display 6.7 and price ????? bad

Finally bought myself a purple iPhone 11 128gb after using Samsung M51 for an year. Happy to switch to iOS from Android. Let's see how long i stay in iOS as I'm a long Android user.

FOURSBLUE, 07 Oct 2021As expected F62 is getting a great discount in India for bi... moreU said opposite. M51 should be discounted to sale off the existing inventory as it's left with only one major OS update and the one with 2 or more updates should be priced more looking towards it's demand.

FOURSBLUE, 22 Aug 2021The best all rounder 4g Samsung phones at present are F62 &... moreAs expected F62 is getting a great discount in India for billion days sale @Flipkart, considering F62 has two OS updates left. However M51 is aint getting much discount, considering it has only one more OS update. Hope we will see greater discount for M51 in the next round.

bulbul, 04 Oct 2021i also read some article and it says android 12 is last ma... moreYes, M51 hardware should support Android 13 upgrade too b'coz it has same hardware as Pixel 4a in India.

• bulbul

Neeraj , 25 Sep 2021I read somewhere m51 would get 3 years os upgrade. Now whe... morei also read some article and it says android 12 is last major update for m51 but practically its hardware also support android 13

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2021I think the whole issue of 156 hrs endurance rating is just... moreI am sure there has to be some issue with your handset seperately, one again its down to your expectations against reality. If you get realistic i am sure you will be jappier and content.

Neeraj , 25 Sep 2021I read somewhere m51 would get 3 years os upgrade. Now whe... moreSamsung experts also confirmed me that this wud be d last major update for GalaxyM51..i.e.Android 12.
But I think GalaxyM51 shud support next Android 13 update too, being it's hardware same as Pixel 4a.

• Neeraj

I read somewhere m51 would get 3 years os upgrade. Now when I check the list of smartphones getting oneui4.1 m51 says last os upgrade. Can anyone clarify if m51 is getting 3 year or upgrade or not?

ddas, 23 Sep 2021When will GalaxyM51 will receive this update in India? h... moreYes, got the Sept patch update in India too of about 198MB approx.

When will GalaxyM51 will receive this update in India?

Last Word, 20 Sep 2021The latest release today does not include M51 to receive An... moreWhere did u see the latest release of Samsung?

ddas, 07 Sep 2021Well, I asked Samsung India and they replied me on email th... moreThe latest release today does not include M51 to receive Android 12 which was promised by Samsung.

No Android 12 for M51 as per latest release. Highly disappointed.

• Suresh

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2021I think the whole issue of 156 hrs endurance rating is just... moreYes. except weight i dont see so-called excellent battery backup.

one ui core or orignal one ui????

I think the whole issue of 156 hrs endurance rating is just a gimmick from Samsung. I bought the handset 7 days ago and, quite frankly,there is nothing extraordinary about this battery though it is not terrible.

• rangerr

Rob, 27 Aug 2021Brought my toy 3 month ago now microphone is out when I wen... moresamsung brand always speaker problem

Well, I asked Samsung India and they replied me on email that Android 12 will be d last major update for M51 but it will get 4yrs of security patch updates inclusive 2020 year.