Samsung Galaxy M52 5G

Samsung Galaxy M52 5G

• Guds

fan, 28 Sep 2021launched in india for Rs 26000.00 sale will start from 3 Oc... moreYeah Killer with
- No 3.5 mm jack
- No Carrier Aggregation (4G+)
- No UFS Storage (just with slower emmc 5.1)
- No Charger in the box
Really KILLER!

• Gaurav

eMMC 5.1, are you kidding

It would be a good smartphone, but they decided not to put bluetooth 5.2 was more useful than macro that nobody uses.

• Amr

Sd778 with emmc 5.1
Wtf?

• Vin

anonymous., 26 Sep 202132K segment no stereo speaker bloody idiot company others ... moreMake your own company...

• John

LOL Man !! 🤣🤣 emmc 5.1 With a Mid Flagship Device ! LOL

• SHOCKWAV3

emmc 5.1 is really shameful in a 27k inr phone!!! absolute horrendous to say the least!!! samsung please stop sucking indians and our money!!!

• fan

launched in india for Rs 26000.00 sale will start from 3 Oct, i think thats a killer price.

• fan

6/128=26,999 rs

Why samsung devices don't support navic

Leelee, 27 Sep 2021love everything except the mic, everyone tells me my voice ... moreDoes it have stereo speaker? And goodlock support.

I dont think u heard of iPhone man

• Leelee

love everything except the mic, everyone tells me my voice is muffled, even taking off the case,any suggestions??

Over Pricing not only samsung fault, 56% tax/vat also cause for high pricing in BD. Every single mobile phone(official) is OVERPRICED.

• ranger

Muhammad Rubell, 26 Sep 2021am i sure! that phone price our country almost 50000 BDT.Sa... moreyes... why this company samsung too much over pricing ...

173g is a surprise . I hope samsung will continue the same weight reduction for all there upcoming phones

emmc 5.1 storage speeds in a sub $400 phone is laughable. even $200 phones now have ufs 2.2.

am i sure! that phone price our country almost 50000 BDT.Samsung sell their product always overprice.

Basically all new phones of late are similar, so all I want from a new phone is to be light - this one at 173g seems ok, some other around 215g+ - not so. In 2 years there wount be any bad new phones, even the cheapest, so the real inovation should focus on better and ligher materials. I don't give a shooaet if a phone has a 50 or a gazillian megapixel cam.