Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• Maggi

Still no September security update here in UK.

• 18 minutes ago
  • nF2

Sam799, 18 Sep 2021Not yet.i did

• 38 minutes ago
  • LiZ
  • Maggi

Anonymous, 8 hours agoI've got to say, I truly can't decide if I'd... moreI own both note 10 plus and s10 plus. I like them both. But the note 10 plus has bigger display and spen is handy. Bigger battery and I have the 512gb internal memory. On s10 plus 128gb internal memory. To tell you the truth they are both good. But can't compare a note to S series. Good luck in which ever phone you choose.

• 43 minutes ago
  • nF2

I've got to say, I truly can't decide if I'd like the note 10+ or the s10+ for my next phone. They both seem amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Maggi

Sierre, 20 hours agoJust placed an order for a Note 10+ today. Should arrive in... moreHi. You made a wise choice. Welcome to the forum:)

• Sierre

Just placed an order for a Note 10+ today. Should arrive in few days. Sealed SD set. Upgrading from A50. Main reason is because of the S-Pen. Apart from my main job Im also a freelance artist. Already have a drawing tablet setup in my home for full drawing sessions, and a Tab S4 for portable sessions. Thinking of also adding a Note 10+ to the list of tools so I could carry a drawing canvas wherever I go.

Hopefully it'll last 3-5 years? Idk.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2021I got it 3 days ago Thats good. I haven't got September update yet. S10 plus did. Note 10 plus not yet.

Maggi, 18 Sep 2021Has anyone received September security update yet? I got... moreI got it 3 days ago

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021should I buy note 10 plus nowAbsolutely! It's still a great phone.

• Tech king

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021should I buy note 10 plus nowDo it. It's worth it. No complains from mine
(Been using since December 2019)

should I buy note 10 plus now

• Maggi

Has anyone received September security update yet? I got it on my s10 plus. But so my my note 10 plus hasn't received it yet.

Bebe Tech, 15 Sep 20212 years using the N10+ Exynos variant and no issues... Even... moreabsolutely correct, I'm with this phone since launch date and i cant justify replacing it.

• Bebe Tech

2 years using the N10+ Exynos variant and no issues... Even running it on power save 70% CPU performance. Exynos is not bad.

• Maggi

I just received September security update for s10 plus. Hopefully we will get it soon for note 10 plus.

• Maggi

Sam799, 09 Sep 2021I agree with you Maggi not all exynos models are bad but th... moreThanks sam799 Strange you saying that about your s20+. A friend of mine is having problems with hers. Lagging and heating and battery draining. She did a hard reset. But so far it's still causing problems.

Maggi, 09 Sep 2021I have to say I own Exynos model and its amazing. SD and Ex... moreI agree with you Maggi not all exynos models are bad but the one on the S20+ with exynos 990 chipset is really realty poor compared to the one on the Note 10+ which is really good. I recently bought the S20+ & from day one the phone has severe heating issues with massive battery drain even at minimum usage & power save mode on which is really disappointing as its not a cheap phone, I did a factory reset but it also turned out to be of no use. Now I am planning to return or sell it, it heats up so much that you can't even put it in your pocket.

• Maggi

Sam, 09 Sep 2021Notes are in a different league it's the s-pen & i... moreI have to say I own Exynos model and its amazing. SD and Exynos both have thier good points.. Both are good. Some say SD and some say Exynos. Exynos for me is good. I just had to point that out to you. I don't want users getting the wrong idea that Exynos is bad. I wouldn't pay a high price for phone if it was bad. So your comment about Exynos being bad is flawed.

• Sam

fL4Mi3, 08 Sep 2021Guys between this phone & galaxy s20, which one should ... moreNotes are in a different league it's the s-pen & it's features that makes the note phones stand out also there's a huge difference in the size of these two phones as the Note 10+ is much bigger than the S20. If you care about the s-pen get the Note 10+ it's a very good phone & is much cheaper than the S20. If you care about the updates & a better camera go with the S20 snapdragon version only not the exynos as it's really bad.