Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2020Whats better? This or P40 Pro? Both are good but if you can live without google apps and SPEN then P40 pro is the better choice.

Whats better? This or P40 Pro?

• Kibo

Morshed, 07 Mar 2020Suppied AKG tuned headphone is a huge disappointment for me. Bas... moreYes,AKG tuned,but not AKG drivers inside. Samsung one's Harman corporation they can write and do whatever they like but they don't put AKG drivers inside,just 'tuned' some drivers.

• Observer88

mohiteen, 25 Mar 2020samsung have got very bad decision about note 10 plus. no head ... morethats your opinion which is in the 1% range because this phone is considered one of the best notes and mature people don't bitch about lack of headphone jack while it have the option of usb c type headphones and the obvious norm of bluetooth headsets

• Chirag

Chiao Bella, 05 Apr 2020I'm having the same thoughtYes you should buy note 10 plus

• Chiao Bella

Sixth Wave, 31 Mar 2020Is it worthy now to upgrade from Note8 to Note10+ now?I'm having the same thought

Note 10 plus is a beast itself. It isn't bulky like the S20 ultra but they are great performers.

Sixth Wave, 31 Mar 2020Is it worthy now to upgrade from Note8 to Note10+ now?Yes atleast 2 year gap is good for keeping updating the smartphone.

Is it worthy now to upgrade from Note8 to Note10+ now?

Morshed, 30 Mar 2020No it's 1.5x. I said smoothest, not fastest. I like 1.5x, others... moreIts smooth but with the same time it makes the apps opening and closing very slow.

mohiteen, 30 Mar 2020Hi dear, very thanks for reply. acutully i have àlready... moreIts basically for measuring and other stuff, I have not tried it but it's ok not very good. For the UV glass just put a good glass in which fingerprint works say to the shopkeeper before buying otherwise it will be useless.

Try this for better quality photo:
1. Install free 'B612' app from play store,
2. From 'filter', select 'Custom',
3. Set Brightness: '-30', Contrast: 40, Saturation: 25

Now take some test shots of same objects using both this app and default camera app, then compare results...

Azo, 22 Mar 2020Its 0.5x or off, not 1.5x it will make the phone more slow in sm... moreNo it's 1.5x. I said smoothest, not fastest. I like 1.5x, others may like different. You've to try them all to find out which one suits u better.

• mohiteen

very thanks for reply.
acutully i have àlready bought this phone.
please can you explain about tof camera who is it work.
also when i placed the uv glass on the screen.
but i found the finger print scaner is not working.
can you please explain about all back side sencers.
regards

Mauricio, 28 Mar 2020I have my Note10plus since 4 months ago. The cel is perfect. But... moreYeah I used the UV glass protector and that clue just made it's way inside my phone as it's so tiny layer of bezels then my phone acted strangely with notification and app opening automatically, I just removed the glass protector and give the phone heat and clean the sides and edges with warm cloth and now it's all good to go.

• Mauricio

I have my Note10plus since 4 months ago. The cel is perfect. But the screen gets scratched really easy. The gorilla protection is no good at all. I just to have S7 Edge for 4 years and the screen never gets like this. Now my note looks older than the S7 Edge. Is the complaint about Note 10 +.

• Angelina

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2020Hey, can you please tell me which one to buy: Galaxy S20+ or Gal... moreI have a note 10plus and i regret buyin it.i should have stick with my note 8.the only thing i dont like with my note 10plus its when it comes to takin pic at night.its blury

Azo, 25 Mar 2020You are not understanding the reality, Samsung have to drop thes... moreReally well said, the note 10+ is an excellent device, that is, if you fully understand and apreciate the very versatile s pen, which is the ultimate feature of the note series

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2020Hey, can you please tell me which one to buy: Galaxy S20+ or Gal... moreBoth are excellent phones from Sammy, if you want SPEN and big screen then go for Note 10 plus otherwise S20 plus for its 120hz display and good cameras.

Hey, can you please tell me which one to buy: Galaxy S20+ or Galaxy Note 10+?