Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Anonymous, 3 hours agoMete 30 Pro over alllll phones. Even tho it doesn't have Google ... moreMate*

AMJ666, 18 Oct 2019huawei mate 30 pro or samsung note 10 plus which one i should buy? Mete 30 Pro over alllll phones. Even tho it doesn't have Google apps BUT you can install them. Yay

• cd

AMJ666, 18 Oct 2019huawei mate 30 pro or samsung note 10 plus which one i should buy? note 10 plus has a better camera and a better display i would reccomend the not 10 more

AMJ666, 18 Oct 2019huawei mate 30 pro or samsung note 10 plus which one i should buy? Note 10+ of course!! Nothing but Samsung for me!

• Eniyan

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019I just saw a YouTube review & they said that the small blink... moreNothing to worry about.Its the proximity censor and first time when I saw it I too got panicked.

huawei mate 30 pro or samsung note 10 plus which one i should buy?

danieli, 13 Oct 2019Hi guys just checking,i just have my note 10 +...I found somethi... moreI just saw a YouTube review & they said that the small blinking light is intentional and shows that the phone is working on the inside, kinda like a small light blinks on a computer to show that the hard drive is working. The reviewer liked it.

P30 pro vs note 10 plus which is best

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2019try glimpse notification from play store if it helpsLED Me Know is the best LED replacement app

• Therapy

danieli, 13 Oct 2019Hi guys just checking,i just have my note 10 +...I found somethi... moreIt's the proximity sensor. It's the same for Samsung S10 plus. Read online some more information about it. It's NOT a dead pixel. I thought the same at first. :)

• Bando

Hey guys, how durable is the front camera of this phone? Just noticed that i smacked the front camera multiple times while playing a game and forgot about it existence. Would be a shame if its not that durable and i may screw it in the long run.

• Boog

Reasons to avoid note 10+.: no 3.5 mm jack. Power button on left. Center punch hole a bit too big.. Too squarish.like a box.

same for me

Nice joke

• 2Cent Worth

Anyvody else also having issues with the vibration. Seems liek the motor on my phone has packed up?

• Anubis87

Umendra, 14 Oct 2019Hi Guys, my note 10 plus has some serious network issue on mobil... moreVery well could be your modem is it the 4G LTE model or is the 5G LTE model?? You may have to have it repaired

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2019I'm glad that Note 10+ does not have 3.5mm jack, because it make... moreok. then buy it. why are u even posting here?

• Umendra

Hi Guys, my note 10 plus has some serious network issue on mobile data. Internet performance has gone down below 10%.
And it is not network carrier's fault. Same sim card is working fine in the other phones but as I'm putting sim in note 10 the is so much of fluctuation in network. You just forget about playing any online video or music or playing online games
Really disappointed with note 10 plus.

danieli, 13 Oct 2019Hi guys just checking,i just have my note 10 +...I found somethi... moreIt's the proximity sensor under the glass, nothing to be alarmed about. It only should happen whilst being on an active call, I have not seen it show up elsewhere.

I'm glad that Note 10+ does not have 3.5mm jack, because it makes this phone even worse. It adds one more item to the list of why the LG V20 is better than Note 10+.

Why LG V20 is better than Note 10+:
-removable battery
-3.5mm jack
-FM Radio
-IR blaster remote
-call recording
-second screen
-intelligent design (16:9 screen ratio, no rounded edges and corners of the screen, useful bezels, no glass back)