Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Aditya, 21 Feb 2020Which One Should I Go For Note 10 Plus Or S20 Ultra??Go for S20 ultra if you not interested in SPEN.

As Note 20 Series will come up with high price of more than $1000 then this is the right time to get a good deal for Note 10 plus under $800 :)

• Aditya

Which One Should I Go For Note 10 Plus Or S20 Ultra??

Mohamed Fahmy, 21 Feb 2020plz help me by your opinion about the general performance for no... moreNote 10+ is a very good phone. S-pen is something I don't use everyday. But when you need it, you'll be happy that you got it.
The battery life is great, however, like what I said in my comment, it somehow decreased after the andoid 10 update. I'm planning to do a factory reset, if wiping the cache doesn't return its great battery life.

• Mohamed Fahmy

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2020After updating my note 10plus to android 10, 2 days ago, I've no... moreplz help me by your opinion about the general performance for note 10+ - and I need some informations about the S-Pen.
thanks a lot

Hello !
How many of you use the Note 10 plus with Huawei Freebuds 3?
I need some advice how does they work with Note 10 plus, are they working well.
Thank you!

• Norman

Every samsung flagship should have 3.5 mm jack. It,s a must especially for music lovers.

And it goes like this...

I have note 10+ for a month now , and I had every note since first one.

The great:
Screen , processor , ram , speed of the device great , build quality , colors of device , and internal memory

The good: battery and battery life , SOT - 7 hours maximum usage , average usage 24h , ok camera

The bad: no notification led , no direct call option.

Note always better than S series and any other device by my opinion , but my opinion is this.
GREAT DEVICE , BUT PLEASE DO RETURN DIRECT CALL AND NOTIFICATION LED

After updating my note 10plus to android 10, 2 days ago, I've noticed that the battery life decreased. Any one who had the same experience?

• Note 10 plus &#1

How to enable the dual video chat and dual recording? Don't have any settings and download option, Have mine 5 days ago. I'm note 5 user before, and it's still a good phone. Hoping for the feedback

• Adi

Student, 15 Feb 2020Can someone who own this phone tell me the width of screen in cm... more150 mm

• SOTJA

Student, 15 Feb 2020Can someone who own this phone tell me the width of screen in cm... more7,4 mm

• Steve

No 3.5mm headset :-(

Goodbye Samsung, I used to love your phones...

• Student

Can someone who own this phone tell me the width of screen in cm, not of phone. TY

Ajju, 08 Feb 2020Which phone should I buy Note10+ or 1+7t proBuy note 10+ better.. OnePlus phones problem with over heating and software issues .

I have for last few years S7(Exynos), S8(Exynos & SD), S9(Exynos & SD), Note 8(only Exynos), Note 9(Exynos & SD) my sister have S10 (Exynos - play CoD on her phone) and now i have Note 10 Plus (SD) and my wife has Note 10 Plus (Exynos). I play on all this device games, and on last few (S9,S10,N9 & N10) i play CoD on the same settings and tempreratures are much higher on Exynos model (about 43 - 45 c) and about 35 - 40 c on SD model, but depending of room temperature - inside/outside. Exynos model cant hold all the time steady 60 fps and often drop below 50 fps, SD model never go below 54,55,56 fps, because of diffrence in few C. Its little colder but enough to hold higher FPS while long gaming seasons. But now all people know to see micro/lagging-stuttering when fps drop. Someone play on 30 - 40 fps and think/cant see that not fluid gaming.

• Davejackson

Azo, 12 Feb 2020S10 plus have Exynos 9820 not 9810 lol you are going backwards.Galaxy Note 10 uses a newer version of the S10 processor but performs roughly the same

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020I’ve been played COD on my S10 plus Exyons 9810 and it does run... moreS10 plus have Exynos 9820 not 9810 lol you are going backwards.

• Maverick

ilovebigass, 11 Feb 2020Exynos version with mali GPU is very bad for gaming, cpu/gpu ove... moreyou are a troll my friend, who doesnt even own an S10+ for sure, i own S10+ and it never lagged in COD or PUBG.