Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• ;)

orange, 04 Feb 2020samsung is good phoneUsing the note 10plus snapdragon, best thing ever and i am heavy user, but somehow i would recommend iphone if you are not movie geek and spen is great tool, but not so much usage of it to be honest after 5 months. If you wont write journal with it or something. Camera great but i belive iphone is more on point if you ask, samsung eye catching but iphone is more of naturalistic aproach. Aaand updates also and price drop is fast on samsung, iphone is holding its value much longer and is more respected as merch

• Deepak Narayan

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Sucks in performance, lags while playing games(Pubg, COD)
12GB RAW isnt good enough or the processor.
Would suggest buying Oneplus rather to spend huge price.

• Ajju

Which phone should I buy Note10+ or 1+7t pro

• IebeCurL

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2020What phone should I buy? Note 10+ or iphone 11? Why not both. If you've more budget.

• Fl

Kevin, 28 Jan 2020I just bought the note 10+ exynos version yesterday and i'm feel... moretry gboard and Textra instead of Samsung keyboard and default sms app, respectively

• Fl

Zsolt, 03 Feb 2020I agree with you, Android 9 - battery was awesome over 5+ hours ... moreyou should have stuck to 9 like I do
software update isn't possible for ever since adb removal of software update app unless factory reset

• Fl

Randy, 03 Feb 2020How much screen on time do you guys get for the exynos version? ... morebetween 12 & 16hr SOT
sticking to Android 9
adb remove software update and a number of others
one full charge lasts 1.5-2 days
always on voLTE
light usage; browser/telegram/WhatsApp/non-gaming

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2020What phone should I buy? Note 10+ or iphone 11? Note 10 plus, the S-PEN and its gorgeous Screen blows the competition away.

• orange

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2020What phone should I buy? Note 10+ or iphone 11? samsung is good phone

• Rocky

Gel, 04 Feb 2020I have my note 10 plus.. but the only thing I dont like is that ... moreSame to me also. After update to android 10, its camera became worse.

What phone should I buy? Note 10+ or iphone 11?

Mobile data speed test, same exact location, same carrier: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ = 1mbps vs Oneplus 7 Pro = 5mbps. Come on Samsung! Fix this problem ASAP please - with an update I guess... Prove that you deserve to be no. 1! Country: Ph; Carrier: Smart.

• Gel

I have my note 10 plus.. but the only thing I dont like is that camera quality :(

Zsolt, 03 Feb 2020I agree with you, Android 9 - battery was awesome over 5+ hours ... moreOn Note 10 plus OMG, you must be kidding, I am getting 6 hours of SOT with 2 days of battery life on single charge with S10 plus on Android 10, you must do a hard reset and check again, Note 10 plus battery is good compared to S10 plus buddy.

• Zsolt

Randy, 03 Feb 2020How much screen on time do you guys get for the exynos version? ... moreI agree with you, Android 9 - battery was awesome over 5+ hours SoT ... now since Android 10 update, I have maximum 3 hours SoT

Cache wiped, Factory resetted nothing helped

• Randy

How much screen on time do you guys get for the exynos version? Since android 10 update, the battery drains faster, help me fix this

• Pride

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2020Well dropped the phone and a bit scuffed. Sami you need to ma... moreThey don't need to make it Mil spec. Just need to take more care and not drop it. Or put a good case on it.

• Rocky

wasox, 26 Jan 2020Get a note10+ for realThis is happened after android 10 update

Poor signal reception. Mobile data is very slow. I compared it with my other phone at the exact same position, same carrier. Samsung please fix this.

Kevin, 28 Jan 2020I just bought the note 10+ exynos version yesterday and i'm feel... more1 Open your device care, open battery, click app power management, and click them.
2 use black wallpapers.