Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

I don't understand why people need a headphone jack so bad in 2019. Can someone explain it to me? I would trade it for a bigger battery any day.

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2019for people who wants better sound quality, this audio jack ... morethey are goin to provide an adapter. Use it.

• T

wow it doesn't feel flagship anymore

great job samsung -_-"

Alex, 11 Jun 2019there are lots of small screen sousages, go buy oneSousages??What language are typing??

The rear camera design bit feels bad for it... I more pefer the s10 rear camera design lol haha
But I still can wait to see them launch it !

• rufus

Just like p30 pro

DonAKG, 12 Jun 2019actually headphone jack is not a must. i been using only wi... morefor people who wants better sound quality, this audio jack is a must.

• Sven

front camera looks ugly but I will buy this. I love it

those who got little hands go look somewhere else instead of complaining about the size, do you even realize why there's a stylus in note series ? seriously? it's meant to do things you can do on a big screen.
the size is really great and correct for this series. well i can workaround the not having 3.5mm jack with an adaptor but what we can't fix is if SD card is missing which is not the case hopefully, i hope it also remains in the final product

Taurin, 11 Jun 2019It will probably have wireless PowerShare too. It seems I... moreactually headphone jack is not a must. i been using only wireless headphones for the last 2 years.

It will probably have wireless PowerShare too. It seems
I,e a pretty good phone but I wish it had the headphone jack. I also wish it had the itch in the corner like the S10

Dont worty! It wont be like this!

much better if Samsung note 10 will stick to a 6.0 screen

Smartphone? No! It is too big and it looks more like a tablet ; it could be smaller and more portable than that massive screen size-it is not nice...

• Alex

--voltaire9, 11 Jun 2019This will be like holding a tablet.Way too big.And I have b... morethere are lots of small screen sousages, go buy one

• Architect

The SCREEN is stretched and disproportional, only 77mm Width, my phone has 83mm width, Huawei Mate 20X has 86mm width. Why people who want LARGE screen can't find the right phone, only 70mm sousages??????????

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2019Nice try trolling, but unless you want your phone to look l... moreTrolling???
No but 6,75 inch phone and there is no space for massive huge battery.
Oukitel K10 isnt bigger and have 11k mah battery.

Iris scanner??

I really don’t like my curved screen on the Note 8. The fall off really annoys me. It really only looks great when the screen is off and not in use.

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2019You do realize it's all rumors right? No need to get saltyIt's pretty much confirmed mate.