Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

• ImranMansoor

Better selfie camera setup than S10+ and S10+ 5G
Small Punch hole cutout middle top of the screen

Ugly desing the same hardware like in s10+. Samsung is going to bankpupt no one is going to buy this...

• Simpson Powers Jonez

I detest the camera cut-out implementation. It seems like a manufacturing flaw to me that's very intrusive on the main feature of any modern era smartphone. The A80 presents a far better "true bezeless screen (TBS)" implementation than any cut-out or tear-drop solution. The A80's fix is still not the best, I must say, but at least it doesn't interfere with my field of view.

The screen size is very small.

• Pupone

So apparently there will be just a single selfie camera looking like a notch at the middle?
It sounds weird since the S10+ and S10 5G have 2 selfie cameras and the S10 5G even already has the quad rear cameras...

Bean, 09 Jun 2019No headphone jack, that's a problem for me.it is actually fine without a headphone jack since we are all moving forward like the situation that happened between full screen devices and physical qwerty keyboards, the main problem they was what if the screen got a part where it was broken and it is more fragile and also years ago most people laugh to the note series since it was big like it was just somewhere 5 inches diagonal and look right now... people consider 6 inched diagonal phone as the average

• gettingthis

irblaster is back! Please let there ba headphone jack and it will be perfect.

Bean, 09 Jun 2019No headphone jack, that's a problem for me.I understand that some people will disagree, some people will be ok with changes, I also was upset but we all know that this was coming so we just got to take it or leave it, plus all smartphone will soon ditch the headphone jack.

• Bean

chats, 08 Jun 2019This phone is so beautiful omg, if huaweI thought that they were... moreNo headphone jack, that's a problem for me.

• gettingthis

irblaster is back! Please let there ba headphone jack and it will be perfect.

Front camera looks ugly. It should also have a 3.5 mm jack.

• kenny

Damn. Its so nice
Time to upgrade my S7 Edge

• PhoneLover

This sounds like a wonderful phone but I can't get over the fact that there won't be a headphone jack. I am glad I didn't wait to buy this, I would have been disappointed. I have a lot of trouble using Bluetooth headphones. I own the s10plus and I am very happy with it. I am also not sure I like the new positioning of the punch hole camera...

• DAN

No 5G support, No Buy !!

No headphone jack, no sale.

• Muktar

It should have secondary display

• android developer

Mobilemaster, 08 Jun 2019The upcoming Pixel will have Dual cameras, and by next yer maybe... morei agree to you, pixel only uses standard optics no using other companies optics but it rocks when pixel captures images. from a 12mp to a pixel vs. a 40mp or a 48mp to other phones and yet pixel still catch it. imagine pixel phones will use optics form other company then make it 40mp or 48mp or 100mp then kaboom. pixel is power.

If that 45W goes official I'll be buying this right away.
Currently on note8.

thanks for bring back the InfraRed Port, where is it after all these years? it really helps with electronics that uses infrared remote, most appreciated

pigtail usb-c to 3.5mm jack is far more expensive and more hassle than putting 3.5 mm jack ... what are they thinking ???