Samsung Galaxy Note10

Samsung Galaxy Note10

• Khan

Kazem940, 22 Jun 2020Hi. I owe this great phone for about one week. Its a mons... moreTurn of volte in settings it will help u

• Khan

SAEED IBR, 23 Jun 2020Hello I purchased the device approximately 5 months ago an... morethe sound is coming from camer its normal it has image stabilize future and its shake when u take video for stable video.

Kazem940, 22 Jun 2020Hi. I owe this great phone for about one week. Its a mons... moreYes, even I agree battery is good in Airplane mode. Seems to be antenna issue. Not sure how to fix this as it's related to hardware.

SAEED IBR, 23 Jun 2020Hello I purchased the device approximately 5 months ago an... moreNo, I don't get such noise and it's not normal. U should contact service center soon.

• SAEED IBR

Hello
I purchased the device approximately 5 months ago and like a week ago I encountered a voice inside the device, like the sound of a rattling, I was broken by air and a sound came out.
Has anyone faced a problem like the heck?

• Kazem940

Hi.
I owe this great phone for about one week. Its a monster phone specially in cpu and ram speed and camera quality. The only thing I don't like is battery life time which I think is not a battery issue but its an antenna issue. Because it drops about 1.1 %/h in screen off and the battery lasts more when in airplane mode. Please share anything can help me.
Thanks.

Hi all,
Can anyone from here explain me what's RCS messaging? Was this introduced by Samsung in Note10 series in the last update in India? Quick response on this is appreciated.

Max, 19 Jun 2020Is there any problem with Note 10's battery in general or i... moreyes this happens to me too....only get 5 hrs of usage.....and in standby mode battery drops too like 1% in every 25-30 minutes

• Max

Is there any problem with Note 10's battery in general or is it with my phone only ? Even in stand by mode it discharges within a day. I have tried all the optimizations. It hardly runs for 5-6 hours of continuous usage. Its seven months old and has Exynos chipset. Please help. Thanx

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2020Yesterday got June security patch about 809 mb.....IndiaYes, new update came of 809MB which has camera improvements too...for Indian Exynos Galaxy Note10 units.

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2020Everything is okay without battery, Yes, very true. It charges fast and discharges fast too.

Yesterday got June security patch about 809 mb.....India

Everything is okay without battery,

Anonymous, 29 May 2020What is better then note 10Off course..it's Note10+ ;)

• Frankie MacDonald

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Records Video 4K 60 fps on Both Sides Front and Rear Cameras it is great.

Anonymous, 15 May 2020Good phone but The battery is terrible, Samsung must use bi... moreI agree that battery is not 5000 mah but it is well optimised if you use it wisely you can use it more

Anonymous, 17 May 2020Mmm i've had better Samsung phonesWhat is better then note 10

ddas, 22 May 2020Well, May security patch update has come to Exynos Indian v... moreyes....me too

Well, May security patch update has come to Exynos Indian version of Note10 of approx 159MB.

AC, 15 May 2020Thanks. How about between iphone 11 pro max, and samsung no... moreCamera wise iPhone, I would prefer than Samsung, forget about zoom capabilities.