Samsung Galaxy Note10

Samsung Galaxy Note10

MladenJ, 17 Jan 2020Note 10 or S10+ , the question is now. S10 + has a high... moreS10+ also has better battery life than Note 10.

• Joe

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2020I think Note 10 is ok. I've been using it for several weeks alre... moreI do have the same opinion exactly but I will add the battery plus I had iPhone 8 plus

MladenJ, 17 Jan 2020Note 10 or S10+ , the question is now. S10 + has a high... moreIt depends on ur need. If u found S-pen helpful for ur daily work then go fr Note10. 256GB is enough, over that u have online storage options too from Google.

Note 10 or S10+ ,

the question is now.

S10 + has a higher resolution ,micro SD,has a headphone jack ate so better.

Why ?????

Finally Jan Security patch came for Note10, weighing 134MB today, in India.

ddas, 13 Jan 2020If you have corporate email ID..u can avail more discount. Note1... moreNo corporate id😬

mrk1, 13 Jan 2020Any news about note 10 price cut in india....it still retails at... moreIf you have corporate email ID..u can avail more discount. Note10 will cost u approx 63k over that 6k cash back on HDFC cards. Check Samsung's corporate offers.

MladenJ, 11 Jan 2020What to choose between the Galaxy Note 10 for € 692 or the Gala... moreCPU, ufs3 ,microsd card, headphone jack.

I own this phone for a month now and the only thing I miss is 3,5mm jack... :(

Any news about note 10 price cut in india....it still retails at launch price of 69,999/- ... 5 months since....but no official price cut....waiting for the same to purchase.

What to choose between the Galaxy Note 10 for € 692 or the Galaxy S10 + for € 652 on a Tele2 subscription.
Please what is the difference between the quality of the screen and the battery life between them.

• Lisa

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2019Huawei already beat Samsung from like the P20 ProYou mean the P30 Pro

• Lisa

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2019Samsung Marketing are the biggest idiot morons in the phone indu... moreWith bluetooth earphones taking the markets by storm I think that's the reason behind them removing headphone jacks...the world is learning towards wireless technology

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2020Haven't got the security patch of Jan yet.....Yeah I'm bit disap... moreYou could be right, but I still pity abt battery of Note10 :(

jade, 01 Jan 2020Do i go for the note 10 or iphone 11? iphone 11 with the highest battery mah.

ddas, 09 Jan 2020Hi all, Anyone in India got Jan Security patch update for Note1... moreHaven't got the security patch of Jan yet.....Yeah I'm bit disappointed with the battery now note 10 should have been around 3800-4000mah.....It is all about marketing policy note 10 lite will be cheaper with cheaper processor low storage and Spen will be there but it will not be the same spen which the higher end note series have

Siva, 25 Dec 2019Thank you for the reply. How is the performance ? I hv heard in ... moreI think Note 10 is ok. I've been using it for several weeks already but i still misses my iphone 6s plus. It can really keep up with the speed of the new phones nowadays and the camera is also great eventhough it is a bit old iphone model. It is easier to compose messages using iphone keyboards. However, note 10 has a great camera, fast charging, but if you will put a screen protector in it, it will be hard for your fingerprints to be detected and also its a bit small my hands are not used to it since i used a bigger phone before buying the Note 10. And also one thing i hate with android is that i cannot screenshot some webpages so it's very hassle for me, unlike IOS. So if given a second chance i think i will buy the Note 10+ or save more money so i can buy the iphone 11 pro max.

Hi all,
Anyone in India got Jan Security patch update for Note10? Also, what U guys think after Note10 Lite is introduced? Don't U think it was unfair to Note10 users only with 3500mAh battery while the Lite version has 4500mAh battery?

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2019I want to know if I connect my note 10 to my computer all the fi... moreOn android 10 there is screen recording. Link to windows for windows 10. When you press link to windows from your notification panel then on your computer fook or to phone. It will show your phone which you can browse through all your media etc . You can send text mgs from your computer.

• DJ

jade, 01 Jan 2020Do i go for the note 10 or iphone 11? NOTE 10 is the obvious choice.