Samsung Galaxy Note20

Samsung Galaxy Note20

• MubarakQi

Received mine yesterday and all I can say is what a great phone. I was worried about the plastic back and guess what? It doesn't feel cheap at all. I am wondering why people complain about it when they don't buy it?
Mystic Green color is outstanding. Knowing it's not glass you don't have to worry showing it off bare without a case on (>80% of cases available on the market is plastic anyway).

I live in Indonesia and here we get 256 GB ROM and no 5G. Price is adjusted at ca. 850 USD after some cashback. I personally think this is a great buy!

When people compare it to A71, please think again. My wife's second phone is A71 and trust me, the experience with Note20 is much better. A71 feels too light for a big phone and somehow more plasticy.

uwgwg, 17 Sep 2020Plastic? Really? I hated how they started using plastic on ... moreThe thing is most people don't turn on 1440p anyways really, it doesn't make enough of a differnece and gobbles battery

Plastic? Really? I hated how they started using plastic on the A series and now they did this for the Note 20 with no shame what so ever.
Even if i was to ignore the plastic, i can't ignore the 1080p display on a $1000 phone. What is this? 2013? SMH...

Sammy has become much greedy.... Insane pricing.... S9 & Note 9 were the last flagship products that made sense... After that they have lost their mind... Better buy a mid range phone and invest in gold....

Sorry sorry 1080hp cry cry why? Why?why?

Raj, 02 Sep 2020The exynos variant heats up very quickly. So many users are... moreSome days i get 14 hours before i need to charge my phone but most days 12 hours considering iam never off the internet or youtube

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2020If your specifically after a note go all out for ultra or s... moreThing i have noticed when i was using samsung internet app it would freeze when i was on the dail mail

If your specifically after a note go all out for ultra or save your money and get note 10+ ,save even more get the note 10 lite, this just doesn’t cut it at this price ,it needs to be around the £6-700,not 1k

So the IP68 of samsung flagship dont stepping up in at least 3m to 5m in 30 mins? And also their frames still the same as alluminum they still not using stainless steel that would be more durable or make it a carbon fiber. If you use a plastic back bcoz it has a air space if you feel it on the back of the phone. Also the great thing is all four cameras can do night modes but can't record all by 4k60, only the main camera and selfie camera.

GSMARENA PLEASE UPDATE IT SPECS WEATHER OR NOT
it has UFS 3.0 or UFS 3.1?...... it has bt. 5.0 or bt 5.1? And also put on the specs on flagship about the other technical details about the screen lense protector of the camera is gorilla glass 5 or gg6 or victus sometimes samsung making it different to their current screen protector of their front and back screen.

• Note9

almost ... why no 512gb model or dedicated sd card slot? I do not like the curved screen of the Note 20 ultra but need 512gb... headphone jack would be also nice... seems I have to wait and hope for the Note 30...
My requirements:
- Dual Sim + dedicated SD card slot or 512gb ram
- flat oled screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- stylus or at least digitizer
- IP68
- fm-radio would be nice...
- >4000mAh battery

Nate, 03 Sep 2020This is so true. I have the exynos variant. Power power sav... moreThat is the reason, Exynos should be avoided ... even though it is latest device, Exynos heats tooooooo much.

• Bad boys

Samsung rools bad.i dont buy samsung device.
Chipset not good

Michael Afton, 25 Aug 20201080p display , no curved screen , 60hz and plastic ? So de... moreI don't mind 1080p since that would mean a much longer battery life. 60Hz refresh rate is a personal preference, I wouldn't comment on that. Plastic is fine by me as it wouldn't get cracked unlike glass. But no curved screen? YES, PLEASE! No one wants a curved screen. You must be blind thinking otherwise.

• Nate

Raj, 02 Sep 2020The exynos variant heats up very quickly. So many users are... moreThis is so true. I have the exynos variant. Power power saving and flight mode on. Just opened the camera for 5 mins to take some pics indoor and becomes hot in an instant.

• Vho

I traded my note 10+ for this phone just for the 5g, I liked it .

Michael Afton, 25 Aug 20201080p display , no curved screen , 60hz and plastic ? So de... moreWhat's wrong with 1080P?? Looks fine to my eyes I don't need 2K screen on a phone

• Mo86

Pessman, 22 Aug 2020Got mine yesterday as an upgrade happy with it yes back fee... morewhy u upgraded to it since u have already 10+, as most of reviews are recommending 10+ over this 20 std.
i like this phone and wanna buy it so what do you think?

• Raj

The exynos variant heats up very quickly. So many users are facing the same problem. Battery life is a shame. Only 10 hours. You are better off with note 10 or a snapdragon variant.

Konstantin, 28 Aug 2020The S10 lite gives the same at a much lower priceThe galaxy S2 gives the same at a much lower price than 10 lite

• Mat