Samsung Galaxy Note20

Samsung Galaxy Note20

• Aydin

hannah, 03 Dec 2020i'm thinking the same.. did anyone facing the issu... moreThe battery is not there
I guess

• hannah

Szi, 24 Oct 2020Hi I am thinking of buying this phone exynos version but s... morei'm thinking the same..

did anyone facing the issues?please advice

Already at premium price but no 120hz..very sad only the ultra version will get that. So greedy company...

• Mark

Nice phone.Battery is disappointing.

• Tommasavas

I like this phone, because it is not have a curved display.

• Uday

Samsung note 20 have somany issues like after applying tampered glass not working fingerprint and no good touch sensitivity average battery heavy weight..

Does anyone have this phone yet ? Can anyone confirm that the regular non-UV tempered glass screen protectors work with the fingerprint sensor on this non-Ultra Note 20 ? Thanks in advance.

• Amodauro

Amidauro, 30 Oct 2020Dear Dpreview when the review of the normal Note 20 not Ult... moresorry..dear gsmarena..

• Amidauro

Dear Dpreview when the review of the normal Note 20 not Ultra?
We hope so many.

Socks, 02 Oct 2020I get what you mean and I even agree that plastic is way be... morePlastic don't shatter like glass and phones with a polycarbonate or plastic or "Glasstic"( stupid terms lol) will have better network reception compared to glass phones....But still glass phones are better than aluminium unibody phones in terms of network reception

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2020My front screen fingerprint reader is super fast. I don... moreWell mine will be faster than yours I guess

GaushikTECH Nerd, 22 Oct 2020Still a capacitive rear fingerprint reader is better than a... moreMy front screen fingerprint reader is super fast. I don't see what your talking about.

AnonD-919675, 24 Oct 2020It's definitely not better. Fingerprint scanners on th... moreI respect your opinion...BUT for me a sensor placed on the back is better...

• AnonD-919675

GaushikTECH Nerd, 22 Oct 2020Still a capacitive rear fingerprint reader is better than a... moreIt's definitely not better. Fingerprint scanners on the back were such a pain but they couldn't put them on the front because of the stupid no bezel crap they've been going for. On screen scanners are the only solution now it seems

• Szi

Hi
I am thinking of buying this phone exynos version but still worried about heating issue and any other issues.

Is someone still facing any issue even after updates

Kebab526, 20 Sep 2020I'm surprised there is a ultrasonic fingerprint sensor... moreStill a capacitive rear fingerprint reader is better than a slow ultrasonic reader;>

• Anupam

Are you doing full review of NOTE 20 (not ultra)

I was worried while buying this phone but honestly speaking this phone is great. Though It does have certain shortcomings but it is beautiful light weight phone with amazing camera quality and good battery life. But you feel it's expensive buy Samsung S20 FE that's are great phone.

• Dave

TPAA, 06 Oct 2020You go on the plane. They tell passengers to put your phone... moreThe phone actually comes with a hands free set to usb -c ;)

• Marto

Are you doing a full review of the plain Note 20?