Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra

• Factz Factory

Samsung has disappointed me a lot. The reason is that it remove all the physical outlets from their devices. Samsung has also decided to stop manufacturing note series. It is the summary of all note device. We have noticed many changings in the galaxy note in recent years. I recommend samsung to discontinue the s series as it becomes very old and vintage. S series is competing the iphone from it's release. It is the stunning fact that samsung is best in terms of advancement ,innovation and elegant design.

• SpeedBro

Hh, 21 Feb 2021Is it worth to upgrade from note 10+ to it?I prefer to keep your note10+ till Note22 comes. Note10+ is a great phone..
Actually i still keep my note9 8/512. And when it comes One Ui.2.5 in my note9 Its just feel as note20 in term of software (wireless dex!) 😁

Anuway Note20 series just a tweak from note10 series..
Just as Note 9 was a tweak from Note8..

• Sameer

Samsung used to be unique phone before as they used to have memory expansion, 3.5mm audio jack, heart rate sensor, qhd screen, they used to give good earphone and charger also. Now they are too much downgraded now. They removed all the features and increase the price like crazy. Look at the specifictaion now they are similar or lower than the one plus xiaomi redmi vivo opp etc. All the other company are giving more features and beautiful design with amazing body at just half of samsung price. Plus these company gives snapdragon 888 while samsung ia stuck on exynos which is much inferior than snapdragon.

I have used all the samsung phones till S20 and was waiting for s21 so that samsung will improve their phones buy thery still worsen it and this time they remove micro sd card slot and stole earphone and charger from the box.

Dear samsung if we have to live with the features what you are giving now we will better buy iphones at least they have good body and much better camera. Its just because you had unique features we used to buy your phones but now you are finished. I am using m51 now and believe me I don't feel like to buy your flagship phones now. If we buy s21 for 1 lakh we need to buy bkuetooth earphone, charger, external hard disk and watch from outside which will cost Rs 25000 more. So better I bought m51 for 25000 and a sepaerate camera for 12000 which is far better than your s21 camera. So I got everything for Rs 37000.

Start thinking now Samsung and stop this crap in future otherwise you will also be counted with nokia and blackberry. Stop copying others and be original

• Koko

confused man, 24 Mar 2021Hey guys, I'm going to have a new phone, should i go f... moreN20 Ultra

• confused man

Hey guys, I'm going to have a new phone, should i go for note 10+ that have been decreased in price or should i just go for the 20 ultra?

• LongTermView

Note 10+ is still a great phone, but Note 20 Ultra is significantly better. 120 Hz works great. Its super smooth. Camera is much better than on Note 10 plus. Optical zoom helps a lot. Even writting with S Pen feels better because the screen is a bit bigger so its easier to write. Performance: even 8GB Exynos version is working great, no worries there. The battery life is not that great, but I am fine with it, as the charging is super fast.

• hellraiser

Hh, 21 Feb 2021Is it worth to upgrade from note 10+ to it?No neccesary change. Little bit different total specs. Maybe note 21 "huge" compare diff.

• The Observer

Hh, 21 Feb 2021Is it worth to upgrade from note 10+ to it?It you have hundreds of dollars to spend just to upgrade to a next generation phone just for a faster processor and just a better camera on paper and a faster refresh rate ( which you can only use at 1080p) then you go right ahead. I have a Note 20 plus for a year now and I see no reason to upgrade for a few years to come. My next phone after this have to have 120Ghz at 1440p expandable memory and other major features( not the Samsung Galaxy 21 Ultra 😑😑😑😑)

• Hh

Is it worth to upgrade from note 10+ to it?

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2021how you complain about microsd when you use iphone before 🤣🤣Yeah that's weird. Especially considering iphones are not usually offered with huge internal storage capacities like 1 TB versions of Samsung.

Jdmmason , 07 Feb 2021Don't see all the negativity. I come from iphone 11 pr... morehow you complain about microsd when you use iphone before 🤣🤣

• Sousa

romanson, 12 Sep 2020Trust me , phone is peace of shit. So , i have sold the ul... moreIn my case i am very happy with the phone. Battery last me all days, usually I go to bed with 20%. Pictures, display, performance,spen. The only thing I would say is the finger print, but I got around that using 4 with same finger.

• Jdmmason

Don't see all the negativity. I come from iphone 11 pro max, had note20ultra since December. Way better display, 31hrs battery, microSD... I can't even be pleased with the 21series, cause removing microSD...

• Maverik

Don't buy this - the battery doesn't last for a day! And if you search in the internet, it has been its feature since its release. Very disappointed.

User1234, 24 Jan 2021S21 ultra is better. I am using note 20 ultra. Yeah its goo... moreLOL Note 20 Exynos versions suck so I got myself a Snapdragon variant and the difference is very noticeable when compared to the Exynos version my friend uses.

• Joe

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2021I've got an S9 and I'm considering whether or not... moreYes snapdragon is better . But exynos version is not bad . It only needs some software tweaks . they are throttling the chipset because of draining battery issues .

• User1234

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2021I've got an S9 and I'm considering whether or not... moreS21 ultra is better. I am using note 20 ultra. Yeah its good. But could be better. My exynos version has to be charged twice a day.

• I like moey

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2020exynos 990??? no thanks. no audio jack very small battery... moreI mean the chip exynos is a bummer, but it does have a big battery. It also has a 120Hz So that's beneficial. But If I'm being honest, I would like Samsung better if they just used Snapdragon. I don't hate Samsung my mom has an s20 note ultra, but my dad has a Iphone XS max. Most of our family is Samsung a few people in our family have apple phones, but most of the time it's samsung.

Dnazz, 20 Jan 2021I just bought the Note 20 Ultra instead of the S21 Ultra be... moreI've got an S9 and I'm considering whether or not I should get the Note 20 Ultra or pre order the S21 Ultra.

I heard a lot of people trashing the Exynos version and it honestly kind of worries me, especially when it comes to battery and camera performance. Do you have battery issues? Did Samsung fix them through updates?

I'm honestly not sure which phone to go with. S Pen doesn't matter THAT much since I'm getting an S7+ tablet too, however it's still a great feature.

• Dnazz

Yompaul, 16 Jan 2021Kindly suggest which phone is better among Note 20 ultra, S... moreI just bought the Note 20 Ultra instead of the S21 Ultra because I wanted micro sd card support. I also like the S-Pen compartment built into the phone rather than using a case to hold it. If you don't care about those things then go with the S21 for the fastest processor and display that supports 120hz @ max resolution.