Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra

I see note20 ultra fails in all battery tests against note10 plus on youtube
It was supposed to be 5000mAh as s20 ultra!
Also it's 25w fast charging only
Note 10 plus will be the better choice concerning battery and price also it will receive android 12 as it's last update

romanson, 18 Sep 2020Note 20 ultra is peace of shit , with camera that no one ne... moreLet deal with human mistake for a minute, am not sure you have this phone because if you do, you won't say piece of shit and useless camera

Better ask and i would tell you what makes this phone a beast...

• Temugin Khan

Not good enough, specially when considering the price. Guess I'll keep my Note 9 a bit more and wait for the next installment of the series or a significant drop in price.

Sixth Wave, 17 Sep 2020And why not Note 20 Ultra?Note 20 ultra is peace of shit , with camera that no one needs , and battery that wont last.

You see , i have two kids and while i am playing with them , it goes like the moment is great and stuff and then , while i pictire them it takes me 5mins.

Battery is down foe 10%

romanson, 16 Sep 2020Go for note 10+ , its best phoneAnd why not Note 20 Ultra?

• Aedo

Sixth Wave, 16 Sep 2020I need to upgrade my note8 Does it worth it to go for not... moreGo Note 10+, my 2 years Note 9 is same than this one...

Sixth Wave, 16 Sep 2020I need to upgrade my note8 Does it worth it to go for not... moreGo for note 10+ , its best phone

I need to upgrade my note8
Does it worth it to go for note20 ultra or the note10+ ?
I need the longest battery life as i suffer now from the note8 battery

• hamza amir

i am pissed by the fact that this model is launched in my country for the same price as the snapdragon counterpart with lesser ram, lesser efficiency, lesser power and lesser in box items then last years note 10/10+. Seriously am also pissed by the fact that despite paying a premium you cant use this phone with its full potential for eg we cant use this phone with 120hs with qhd resolution and it cant even run pubg at 90fps on smooth and 60 fps on hdr, phones like oneplus 7/7t series from last year can do them both and you can get these phone for almost 1/3 of the price then Samsung. Seriously Samsung you’ve disappointed your customers big time.

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2020paid comments by competitorsWho paid me?
Please tell me who paid me?
Fui...g samsung?

Noooo
Never more , now i will try only thing i have been running from and that is iphone.

And if that doesnt work , on note 10+ is there , but never again a shity note 20 ultra

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2020for example, yesterday morning i charge it 100% and i use i... moreTrust me , phone is peace of shit.
So , i have sold the ultra and wnet back to note 10+
Now i have again 7 hours screen on time (heavy usage) and battery to spare

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2020for example, yesterday morning i charge it 100% and i use i... morepaid comments by competitors

• fatbastard

Koko, 10 Sep 2020go to settings and activate the fast charging. It comes dea... moreit's activated.
when charging, it's clearly mentionated on the screen that the superfast charge is on "1h05 untill full charge"; but i always have to wait more than 2 hours

romanson, 10 Sep 2020Please explain , one single day of use??? The whole day? ... morefor example, yesterday morning i charge it 100% and i use it for a very short time (calls + wattsup + checkin mail and news) all this in less than 30 min. This morning it had only 10 % of charge so i had to recharge it again for the day. I use only 3g internet.

Now I can say for sure , note 10+ is much fluid and faster than note 20 ultra...
Note 20 ultra was a disapointment for me , note 20 ultra and note 8.....

• Koko

fatbastard, 09 Sep 2020i have problem with the battery. it doesn't superfast ... morego to settings and activate the fast charging. It comes deactivated from factory

So this is my last opinion cosidering this ultra peace of sh..t

The top of his abilities was 3 - 4 hours of screen on time.

So , I have sold note 20 ultra , and went back to note 10+

For all users that have note 10+ , leave it , its the best phone out there

pop911, 10 Sep 2020I used it just for 3 or 4 days. I surprised that the batter... moreAbout the overheating , well , i have that too , but when using camera its normal.

I am comming from note 10+ , which had easly 5-6screen on time , this kbe have something like 4 hours at max.

I personaly think that it is a software issue , because s20+ has same configuration , and has good screen on time , so I think that we should just wait for Samsung to correct this

I used it just for 3 or 4 days. I surprised that the battery drains very fast compered with note 9 I had before. it may be didn't constitute the working day. really it's something disappointed me and make me wonder from Samsung how they did this with end line mobile.
Also overheating issues while using camera and during normal usage.

Conisdering that super charge , my advice is not to use it very often since it can fry the battery.

Fast charger is ok , but again for a limited time not more than it should