Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra

fatbastard, 09 Sep 2020i have problem with the battery. it doesn't superfast ... morePlease explain , one single day of use???
The whole day?
The 24hrs?

• fatbastard

i have problem with the battery. it doesn't superfast charge even if it's mentioned on the sreen (it takes more than 2h to complete charge instead of 1h05min like mentioned on the screen), and it drain quickly (one single day for just a 5min call !!!!! no camera using nor gaming) Is that normal? Any issues plz?

For a real user

I am more than power user zn I use phone a lot , a lot
Never have activated more than 5gb ram

To the REAL USER

Trust me bro , i have 20 ultra 8gb ram , and I have note 10+
There is no way that 8gb is imapct on ultras work.
Its 8gb DDR5 , what would be equivalent to 16gb DDR4
And note 10+ is 12gb DDR4

• Real User

It’s just very strange that the YouTube “Reviewers” comparing this to the Note 10+ leave out the part that it’s got only 8Gb RAM - that’s 4Gb less than the RAM on the Note 10+.

I don’t care what processor you have on it, the 4Gb difference counts very seriously. IMHO, those “reviewers” are obviously paid to swing the “upgrade” thing!

I have strange thing going on....

When i connect charger , the info says for example that phone will be charged in 30 mins

Ok , i wait , but when it comes to 7 mins until fully charged , it is fully charged , and that is it.

Like it is lieing in 7 mins

Dont know is this because phone , battery , is still learning my usage , or its a software glitch , or what , but if anyone have the same let me know

so the end of test is 5 sot

5 hours , screen on time , same as note 10+

ok , i will do a few more tests in next days and let anyone know.

for any questions , i am there

Ok , the end of test is near....

25% , and 4.30h SOT.....

BY THE END OF TEST , I HOPE IT WILL BE 5H OR MORE.

IF IT HOLDS 5H , ITS SAME RESULT AS NOTE 10+

For everyone that are using note 10+ ;
If you want a bit better screen , a bit better perormance , than go for 20 ultra
If not , stay at note 10 + at least for now , since the note 20 ultra is new , I am sure fhat there will be updates that will fix many things , and maybe just maybe prevent battery drain , make camera eaven more good and an kind of software changes

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2020Yes I noticed that. the battery is consumed fast without lo... moreAlso , to clarify i am not using 120hz , I am using qhd+ , 60hz.

I just think that something isn't well with 120hz , since battery is draining than fast
Maybe they will fix that via update.

Also , I want to say ;

Colours on screen are better on note 20 ultra than on note 10+ , on note 10+ that look washed a bit.

Sound is louder on note 10+ , on note 20 ultra they made some kind of base reproduction , but I liked sound more on note 10+

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2020Yes I noticed that. the battery is consumed fast without lo... moreThe reasons are , ONE UI , CAMERA , from some reason the mobile modem is also one of reasons....

I am still testing it , but , the point of my test , since my test is the the kind that no body does , is to keep phone hot all the time , and to get SCREEN ON TIME.
If score is less then 4h , SOT , THAN THE TEST IS BAD.

If score is more than 5h its good

If score is more than 6h - well to be honest , no phone of mine lasted that so......

Yamele, 22 Aug 2020Lies, stop the bulshit, we liked the curved screen so badly.Yes I noticed that. the battery is consumed fast without logical reason

I have exynos , 256gb , 8gb ram.

Coming from note 10+ , 12gb ram .

I had a few lags , but ram was never activated for more than 6gb , an trust me all , I am burning yhis phone wiyh multitasking , games and stuff.

I gets warm , never to hot , but warm.

Most battery that he spends is while using camera on high resolution.

Performance is good , better than note 10+ , screen and congrast of screen , also colours on screen are better on note 20 ultra.

Touch response is perfect.

Camera is no bih deel , i mean , its good for outside pictures , but indor so and so

But what i am waiting is battery.

Also , last night i have placed phone on charge , and then just before midnight , i removed the phone from charge , to see the stories will he lose the battery , it lost 5% until 7am.

From 7am , I am bothering this phone

Letting everyoune know about battery , but i think it will be a tie witb note 10+

• Insan kamel

First off all its a beautiful looking device.. me and my brother planning to get one.. But after seeing the low performance on the exyznos it’s make us think twice...WHY SAMMSUNG ?? 😔😔

Ok
So I bought a note 20 ultra and I am note 10+ user

Foe now , Ultra si good , more than good , but the best and most important I have left for when I get all the right data.

I am waiting foe battery to setle for few days.

I am harddddd user

If I say go for it trust me and go for it

The Exynos version has copper cooling system and Snapdragon has graphite cooling system behind motherboard, switching graphite on Exynos doesn't improve performance regardless. The Exynos is prone to low performance, battery and heating issues.

exynos model have way lower preformance than the snapdragon one...samsung owe's an explanation to users

• Ashour

As a user for both Note 20 ultra and Note 10 plus, it is very obvious that the difference doesn't deserve paying for an upgrade. However, I tried the camera of both mobile phones on a very small writing (medication leaflet), I shockingly found that the Note 20 ultra camera is blurry upon zooming which cause a slight uncomfortablness while reading but the camera in Note 10 plus was very stable and steady.

• Ashour

• New Note 20 Ultra

My Note 20 Ultra is one week old now. But I just realized thru an online chat with Samsung staff that here in the Philippines we get the Exynos chipset. I thought all along, Asia will get the Snapdragon. I was after the FM radio on the Snapdragon.
Also, i noticed that some fonts/words have double lines, which make it very hard to read. I believe Samsun did that to highlight a particular field but it is inconvenient to phone users. Looking forward to another update from Samsung.

• Omar

I received my Note 20 Ultra LTE last Thursday, and well i'm a bit confused about downgrading the RAM from 12GB (Note 10 Plus) to only 8GB this year for the Ultra Model, also last year the phone came with a transparent case and extra nibs and prying tool inside the box, this year it didn't.
As for the quality and design of the phone, the phone is very well made and the screen is beautiful.
My last concern is about the battery, despite that this year the battery is 4500mAh compared to last year 4300mAh, the battery time is much less, i can barely make a day on a single charge.