Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

• EePee

I had this phone before I got my Fold3 and i just have to say, this handset was the definition of disappointment.
For context, i live in the UK so i had the Exynos 990 Version with 256GB storage and 12GB RAM.
I upgraded to this from my Note 10+ and couldn't have regretted it more.
The screen on this phone is sensational and performance wise i was able to play whatever i wanted with no issues, other than the most dreadful thermals ever.
This phone would overheat just in my pocket! The cooling on Exynos is appalling and enough on its own to recommend against this phone for Exynos regions.
The camera was pure hype and nothing more. Most scenarios left me wishing i still had my trusty P20 Pro which dominates this in camera performance any day.
The fingerprint scanner is a mistake. it took 3 attempts to get in normally with no dirt on my hands or screen.
And battery life? HAHAHA what battery life? I was charging this 3 to 4 times a day after the first 2 months. Im a heavy user, and this phone is aimed towards people like me. The power user who needs the ultimate phone! But nope, power users beware because the battery life makes you reconsider every life choice that led you to buying one of these.
I loved having my SPen and the camera wasn't bad, just underwhelming, Like i said, the best part of this phone was the screen.
This phone pushed me to buy a Fold3 and even consider ditching Samsung all together because Exynos is truly the worst possible thing to put in a handset.

• Ballofsteel

I've been using almost all samsung note series.from just note to note 10 pro.So far,my opinion about those phone are good.Cant say excellent because it was never enough.But i think it's much better than most brand out there with the same spec. Looking out for note 20.

• Chico

I am using Note 20 Ultra 5G with the latest Android 12 with One UI Version 4.1. The phone is still the best for me and it's quite fast with the new upgrade on it's systerm coming from the latest Android 12 with One UI 4.1. I Believe waiting for the next Note would be a good idea as the S22 Ultra looks the same as Note 20 Ultra having the same Ram together with the Internal storage therefore a person using S22 Ultra they are in fact using Note 20 Ultra with a different name, but just an upgrade in Camera.

• SamsungMan

Shivon Thadhani, 22 Apr 2022Hey Everyone, Please advice if it is still worth buying ... moreMy note 20 ultra 5G was very good but now its slow, but s22 much better because it's snapdragon and better performance

• SamsungMan

Tayyab, 30 Apr 2022i want to buy Note 20 Ultra plzz guide me about this device... moreAfter last update it's slow, buy s22 is much better

• SamsungMan

Jinte, 08 May 2022Hey everyone, I currently have the samsung s20fe, but a... moreI recommend you to buy s22 because I have note 20 ultra 5G and its now Slow after last update.

• tayes

note 20 ultra snapdragon singel sim . i can't find firmware updates any more .my last updates was 1st August 2021 android 11 .... anyone find latest updates

Sixth Wave, 01 May 2022I want to get snapdragon 5G version upgrading from note 10+... moreDid you get eventually?

Jinte, 08 May 2022Hey everyone, I currently have the samsung s20fe, but a... moreNote 20 ultra is still a very Capable device but getting the s22 ultra will ensure more software updates better camera better display and slightly better performance so having the s20 Fe already, it will be much better to go for the s22 ultra.

• Jinte

Hey everyone,

I currently have the samsung s20fe, but am quite interested in the note 20 ultra, but is it still worth it now that the s22ultra has come out?

Thanks in advance!

I want to get snapdragon 5G version upgrading from note 10+ Exynox 4G
But it's last major update will be android 13
If it's included in android 14 I will get it immediately
Really sooo confused to get it now

• Jazman

NINJA, 23 Apr 2022I purchased Note 20 Ultra 5G few weeks ago came in the post... moreCorrect

• Jazman

Tayyab, 30 Apr 2022i want to buy Note 20 Ultra plzz guide me about this device... moreIts wonderful machine,go ahead

• Tayyab

i want to buy Note 20 Ultra plzz guide me about this device its better or not

• Ranjish

Shivon Thadhani, 22 Apr 2022Hey Everyone, Please advice if it is still worth buying ... moreSure 100% worth it, 22 is a good phone just missed external card.. I have S 20 Ultra and I love it, won't change unless there is a new phone with SDCard option.

• NINJA

Shivon Thadhani, 22 Apr 2022Hey Everyone, Please advice if it is still worth buying ... moreI purchased Note 20 Ultra 5G few weeks ago came in the post today from Malaysia I'm based in the UK I'm coming from Note 10 + 5G if you compare the Note 20 Ultra 5G to the S22 Ultra the Note 20 Ultra is a better deal with a bigger screen sd card slot 12gb ram S22 ultra is a downgrade in my eyes you can't go wrong with the Note 20 Ultra 5G!

Hey Everyone,

Please advice if it is still worth buying the galaxy note 20 ultra , rather than the S22 ultra 5G

As the main reason i like note 20 ultra over s22 ultra is because of memory card , which is missing in S22 ultra ??

Kindly advice whether it is worth buying Note 20 Ultra 5G in 2022 !!

Wilson , 14 Apr 2022Hi everyone Currently I looking the note 20 ultra This ... moreYou must buy this .
New models are just gimmick and expensive

They give option for 8k recording in s22 ultra but where is sd card. If you shot 10 minutes video in 8k your phone memory get low until you move to file to other source.

I think all the tech needs in heavy usage are fulfill in this phone for 5 years

1NAME, 17 Apr 2022I noticed too.... i barely make 5 SOT now..... its terrible!!!!!Indeed
I just open gsmarena to ask peolpe regarding battery drain. Saw the first question of battery drain.

I don't know why samsung sendind updates they just ruined the phones with that updates.

I am charging my phone 2 times in a day.

My usage
0% games
Browing and reading 20%
Listening podcast from youtube 20%
Rest email and whatsapp no Facebook twitter Instagram

chucky, 09 Feb 2022anyone face the same problem ? after update the Samsung not... moreI noticed too.... i barely make 5 SOT now..... its terrible!!!!!