Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Solun1, 10 May 2021I upgraded to this and it's incredibly beautiful compa... moreYou mentioned exactly everything what is on mind. My Note 9 was broken beyond repaid so 8 bought the Note 20 ultra. I only like two things in the Note 20 which are the camera and the speedy 120Hz. Other than those two, I literally hate it for exactly those reasons you mentioned. That's why I ordered the Note 9 with the Snapdragon and probably will sell my Note 20 and keep the 9 or keep both of them. Nice share

Anonymous, 07 May 2021why?Because the Exynos its a very bad processor,.

Solun1, 13 May 2021There is not a phone that doesn't get warm under heavy... morePS.: you need to turn off adaptive 120 Hz refresh rate when gaming otherwise games lag bad.

mrsam, 11 May 2021hai bro..i wanna ask..is it really hot when u play games?wh... moreThere is not a phone that doesn't get warm under heavy load - Note 20 Ultra also warms up and it's better to play with a case on. I usually play Arena of Valor or Dead by Daylight Mobile - both graphics intensive games. Gaming on Note 9 was much more comfortable, Note 20 Ultra is too big.

mrsam, 11 May 2021hai bro..i wanna ask..is it really hot when u play games?wh... moreROG Phone is more capable to play games, higher frame rate, side USB for landscape gaming, snapdragon using, no punch hole display, air gesture, advanced cooling system, more accesories for gamer

Just look for the ROG 3 and 5, cheaper and more convenient for gamers

This phone is for luxury feeling, for gaming isn't much recommended, you don't want to die in pubg just because of punch hole black spot, do you?

• The Conquering Mi

I want a large phone and a stylus to draw properly. So I will pick this phone. It looks awesome!

• mrsam

Solun1, 10 May 2021I upgraded to this and it's incredibly beautiful compa... morehai bro..i wanna ask..is it really hot when u play games?what games do you play?is it pubg?and im planning to buy this phone end of this year..do you think it still worth it?

Samsung : but we can't include it... the 3.5 jack takes up too much space.

Also Samsung : here's a slot for your pen...

I upgraded to this and it's incredibly beautiful compared to my Note 9 and - finally - not slippery in hand. However, the only real life differences for me personally are better cameras and design that I enjoy so much. So I don't recommend upgrading if you have the Note 9. And I will soon sell my Note 9 and say good-bye to my Gear VR headset, iris scanner and a great finger print reader, download booster, headphone jack (though I used Buds+ for a long time) and compact size. Yes, Note 9 is fantastically compact, and more comfortable to hold during gaming. Also hello to the camera cut-out - I still didn't get used to it after two weeks. But the Fold 3 will have an under-display camera so we can all expect ALL phones to not have camera cut-outs within the next two years. Also one more thing, the S-Pen on the left side now - now really a problem for me. But what I do have a problem with is that the bottom speaker is now where the S-Pen was before and I hate it because I constantly keep covering it when gaming. I can't just turn my phone upside down because then there's the camera cut-out in an inconvenient place! So stick with the Note 9 and wait for the Note 22 in 2022, you will not regret it and it will solve so many issues! PS.: I have the Exynos version and it feels completely fine but yes, the phone does heat up when gaming - but which phone even with Snapdragon does not get hot??

Anonymous, 07 May 2021why?If you a hardcore user, exynos will throttle down if it getting overheat, yes my s10plus do that, maybe because overheat can cause battery faster degrade than normal also higher chance to explode, sometimes phone will overheat even only open web browser or instagram

Due to strict imei law in indonesia, it is hard to find the samsung junk from USA, even it has from international, it is only from singapore, Snapdragon Only Sold in USA Canada China SKorea, exynos covers most 4G and 5G band in ASEAN including band 40, while Snapdragon doesn't have band 40

If you want a phone with snapdragon, the choice only some A series, or S20 FE second gen

• Phonelol

beep bop boop, 29 Apr 2021IF you live in the USA, if you dont, DO NOT get the Note 20 UltraGood

beep bop boop, 29 Apr 2021IF you live in the USA, if you dont, DO NOT get the Note 20 Ultrawhy?

JohnNy L, 27 Apr 2021Solution: Buy Note 20 Ultra!!IF you live in the USA, if you dont, DO NOT get the Note 20 Ultra

• Abdulaziz Ghamdi

ZMARr, 25 Apr 2021 Hi...My note 10+ battery drains fast. I have to charge it ... moreBuy new battery to replace it and try it for a month. (A friend had the same problem after using his Note 10 plus since its release)

ZMARr, 25 Apr 2021 Hi...My note 10+ battery drains fast. I have to charge it ... moreSolution: Buy Note 20 Ultra!!

• ZMARr

ATRATA, 23 Apr 2021Both are worth buying. Note 10+ is still a beast. Hi...My note 10+ battery drains fast. I have to charge it twice daily. SOT is near to 4 hours.
Any solutions? TIA

• ATRATA

Alitaghavi, 19 Apr 2021What do you think about buying Note 20 Ultra and Note 10 pl... moreBoth are worth buying. Note 10+ is still a beast.

beep bop boop, 22 Apr 2021depends on your region, if you live anywhere other than Sou... moreThank you
I reach this decision too.

Alitaghavi, 19 Apr 2021What do you think about buying Note 20 Ultra and Note 10 pl... moredepends on your region, if you live anywhere other than South Korea or America, i suggest you look elsewhere (Xiaomi, Realme, Apple etc.) since Exynos chips are not that good, especially the 990 in the Note 20 lineup. The Exynos 990 has been heating up a lot and throttles a lot giving way worse performance than the SD865. but if you do live in the USA or South Korea where you get the Snapdragon chips which are better in every aspect compared to Exynos, then get the Note 20 Ultra because compared to the Note 10+, it has a better camera, faster chipset, better screen, still keeps the microSD slot and has 8K video support and new S-pen with 9ms latency.

Israel, 18 Apr 2021Guys which one is better between note 20 ultra and s21 ultr... moreNote 20 ultra