Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

• shawn

Hello guys. Please is note 20 ultra still worth buying in 2021 November? I will be using it for the whole of 2022 and possibly 2023. Any advice anyone?

• Sagemode

Does the note 20 ultra 5g exynos edition has any cooling system? Because I have seen jerry rig everythings video. There was no copper heat sink in this model. Can anyone tell

tara, 13 Nov 2021hi Should I buy Note 20 ultra 5g or Note 10+ 5g ? thanksNote 20 Ultra 5 G. Anytime. Even their prices have a less difference. At least in INDIA.. Note 10+ (59000 or -~795$) Note 20U (70000 or -~940$)

• tara

hi
Should I buy Note 20 ultra 5g or Note 10+ 5g ?
thanks

The Note 20 Ultra is no longer manufacturered, but still on sale where they are still in stock. Good to note if you plan to buy one.

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2021At the end of 2021 Should anyone go for s21+ 5g or note 20 ... moreNote 20 Ultra is now officially discontinued and its not available for purchase in most of the markets. And between Note 20 Ultra and S21+, its best to choose S21+ in almost all matters but I would suggest to wait for 2-3 months for launch of S22 Ultra, which would be the most spectacular device of 2022.

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2021I use my note 20 ultra from 2019. it's 4g with exynos ... moreWoW samsung galaxy note 20 ultra launch in August 2020 and you using it from 2019 .?

At the end of 2021 Should anyone go for s21+ 5g or note 20 ultra 5g?
For note 20 ultra the software update will be available for how many years?

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2021I use my note 20 ultra from 2019. it's 4g with exynos ... moreIs not the phone launched in 2020?

I use my note 20 ultra from 2019. it's 4g with exynos 990. The phone it's quickly, good cameras and amazing screen and desing. The chip is not hot for my use. I don't have problem with this phone.

• Sagemode

How is the battery?
How long does it last after one full charge?
After one year how is the battery now?

Hi, how many of you participating in One UI 4 Beta program.?

xrobwx71, 01 Nov 2021I am, it works great. Florida USAThanks

• xrobwx71

Loveforever, 29 Oct 2021Hi, Anyone using this Smartphone on 5G network I am, it works great. Florida USA

PARAG MUMBAI , 25 Oct 2021usning, e sim jio +physical sim +memory card voice call re... morePerfect review!

Hi, Anyone using this Smartphone on 5G network

This is always my favourite phone..
I already used that.

• hens

Tech-user007, 26 Oct 2021No problem in Exynos version at all. It's just bad pub... moreI agree.

• Tech-user007

immi, 12 Oct 2021dont purchase Exynos version in India... if you really need... moreNo problem in Exynos version at all. It's just bad publicity. Fools who don't know how to use Samsung premium phone spread fake news.
I also have Exynos version, got it for an excellent deal recently with warranty. After 1 week, battery life improves dramatically as the system 'learns' usage patterns. Do not install 3rd party bad apps like PubG and all (which are not downloaded from Play Store, Galaxy Store). I get around 7-8 hours SOT with 120 Hz which is pretty good IMO.

• PARAG MUMBAI

usning, e sim jio +physical sim +memory card
voice call recorder is very good -with name you can save
2 whats app with 2 separate contact file
s pen is very easy to use
battery life is good ,not for gammers ,
very very big screen
high quality camera and very very bright colours pic no need for makeup
love always on display option
just pick up phone and it unlock no need to touch screen
finger unlock is slow
private hidden folder with extra photo gallery good for my private pic
2 gallery option
sms ,call records ,contacts ,msg ,pic, once you delete goes to recycle bin so you can retrieve after delete
fat charg -100 % in 50 minuts
charger ,and head phone in box
india -price 65,000 rs good on smasung web site as on 25-10-2021