Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

• GBP

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2022not really. Just goodSame here, I am checking almost everyday in vain.

Wilson , 14 Apr 2022Hi everyone Currently I looking the note 20 ultra This ... moreIt's worth buying ooo...... This is a Samsung monster phone... With great feature..... Go Gerrit.... Bro

• Benny

Wilson , 14 Apr 2022Hi everyone Currently I looking the note 20 ultra This ... moreFor me I think still worth it because of the memory card availability - hope they bring it back

my current Note 10 plus is 512+512 onboard .. hard to find a replacement

Wilson , 14 Apr 2022Hi everyone Currently I looking the note 20 ultra This ... moreIn my humble opinion I think this phone is one of the best made.

• Wilson

Hi everyone
Currently I looking the note 20 ultra
This phone worth to buy or not
Anyone can recommend where or which platform can purchase this phone .

• Karma

Shivon Thadhani, 05 Apr 2022hey everyone, is it worth purchasing the galaxy note 20 ... moreI have both and to be honest both are awesome.i have no complaints with either phone.basically the S22 Ultra is a Note 22 Ultra.the battery life on both are basically the same,maybe slighlty better on S22 Ultra as my Note @0 Ultra battery is now nearly 1yr 6 months old.but to be honest i have no compliants.well only issue i wish they didnt remove the SD card slot.but with 256gig memory i dont have an issue yet.i guess once i record alot of videos then it might be a problem

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2022Apple does the same thing m8Agree, but after 4 years of stable updates. I don't have to think twice for software issues. My iphone 11 is still outstanding amd not having such a issues.

Muzik, 20 Jan 2022Ya, we can just hope. But their history is telling somethin... moreApple does the same thing m8

Ali2020, 26 Mar 2022What's wrong with the notification led?. It's a m... morehe didn't say there was anything wrong about it?

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2022Terrible not really. Just good

• Jigsaw

Is one UI 4.1 available in India for note 20 ultra ?
M still on Feb security patch ..

Syed, 06 Apr 2022How about the battery life with internet.Terrible

That's the same thing that I was wondering about. I saw some reviews that say that performance is worse than on Snapdragon version, but then I saw some other reviews that state that it's just like 10% difference, and that you can't really notice that difference in normal usage. So yeah, I'm not sure if it's worth it or not, or if people are just making things up as usual.

• kuwaitlondonkuwait

Shivon Thadhani, 05 Apr 2022hey everyone, is it worth purchasing the galaxy note 20 ... moreDo not hesitate to buy it and do not listen to those who complain, I have been using this device for a year, it is a reliable device, as for the battery life, it is like other Samsung devices, especially if you use it for video games

• Syed

Crocop, 03 Apr 2022Is getting Exynos version in 2022 a good choice? I can see ... moreHow about the battery life with internet.

hey everyone,

is it worth purchasing the galaxy note 20 ultra 5G now ? or better to buy s22 ultra 5G ?

please do let me know your opinions

Is getting Exynos version in 2022 a good choice? I can see them selling for around 650$, and for that price is seems like a great deal for me, altough this phone is almost year and a half old, but it is still a beast as far as I saw.

Anonymous , 29 Mar 2022Recently bought the phone, Snapdragon 12 GB Ram. Performanc... moreIf it is above 5.30 hrs SOT then i say, It is a very good battery back up after UI 4.0 update. Otherwise in 3.1 i was getting like max to max 5 hrs. at any settings.

Recently bought the phone, Snapdragon 12 GB Ram. Performance is amazing although battery life is lacking I get 5-7 hours of use everyday. Not a heavy gamer.

The Samsung Note20 Ultra is a very awesome phone. It boasts a huge 6.9-inch display, has very good battery life, has a powerful 50x zoom camera, supports Samsung Dex, streams Xbox games, can run huge games with very fast performance, and has the function to multitask (do more than one operation at the same time). The Note20 Ultra isn't only a smartphone, it is indeed the Powerphone. Also, it has a very awesome ane beautiful design. If you want a handset with a stylus, then the Note20 Ultra is the best choice!