Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

I ordered the Exynos version today, there SD version also but after confirming to service center, they clearly mentioned that there is only paid service for SD version in South Asia. But it is free for Exynos version as it is officially announced.
To be very true, my friend's S21 ultra SD version had issues with display, they charge 14k for glass replacement after 1.5 months. And S21 Exynos are free to service.
So to be at safer side, i bought that version. Since, it's been a year for this mobile launch and they have improved the performance and battery life by updates, this mobile is give 6.5hrs SOT whic i think is decent for 4500 mhz battery.

What do you people think!

• BS

smile man, 02 Sep 2021how the performance bro for the snapdragon version?i also f... moreIt is on amazon

• smile man

wakcheng, 24 Aug 2021I bought my wife the Snapdragon version, in Malaysia, paid ... morehow the performance bro for the snapdragon version?i also from msia and planning to get this in snapdragon version..and where did you buy the snapdragon ver?

• Me

Ahmed, 31 Aug 2021Such a jackass worst phone.... I upgraded from my Huawei no... moreDo not use fast charging 120hz screen put off then you got 10 hours sot

• Ahmed

Yasmin, 23 Aug 2021Hi guys I wanna buy this phone but other people tell me t... moreYes. It is true, battery is very weak. Rest every thing is good , battery, every 6 hrs you have to charge

• Ahmed

Such a jackass worst phone.... I upgraded from my Huawei nova 3i. Iam just getting 6hrs of battery life. Very worst phone, you pay like a 1000 usd and you get a phone with 6 hrs battery life, worst phone. I'm going to sell this just after 20 days of use. I Huawei still gives me 1 day of battery.

• Hash

Hi i am from Pakistan and is using this device from last six months, i have SD version and till now superb flawless performance.

• SALEH

Seems like no matter howmuchever the phone is people complain for the sake of complaining. That's not good.

• wakcheng

I bought my wife the Snapdragon version, in Malaysia, paid the shipping and taxes. Since she ditched the note 10 exynos after 8 months, and bugging my Mi 10t pro. It was that bad according to her.

• Jimbo

Yasmin, 23 Aug 2021Hi guys I wanna buy this phone but other people tell me t... moreI've had this phone since it came out. I have never had any problems with it overheating, except when I accidentally left it in my car for hours during a heatwave. Even then when it was in the house for a few minutes it was cool enough to use.

• Ahmed

Yasmin, 23 Aug 2021Hi guys I wanna buy this phone but other people tell me t... moreBattery is not very great you will max 7 hrs screen on time in normal usage . If play pubg 4 hrs max

• Yasmin

Hi guys
I wanna buy this phone but other people tell me that its going to get hot and its battery is weak and its not worth it
Is this reall? I dont know what to do

• Thomas Phonix

Copy Of S20 Ultra 5G

• John

Sam, 18 Aug 2021It's because there will be no note series this year.That's underwhelming, but hey, they are going to announce another s fe that will be debuted in October!

Just like with the iPhone 13 Pro Max, they are likely have decent upgrades!

• Sam

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2021This phone still very expensive after 1 year over 1000 eu... moreIt's because there will be no note series this year.

• Timmy68

delight, 06 Aug 2021Hello guys. I have been having a hard time choosing between... moreHave had lots phones yes if I was you 100% go for the ultra you won't regret it honestly

• Ish

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2021This phone still very expensive after 1 year over 1000 eu... moreGood phone. If you cant afford, I recommend OPPO brand for you.

This phone still very expensive after 1 year over 1000 euro anybody know whay

NAYYAB, 11 Aug 2021note 20 ultra is a very good device its price is little high There will be note series this year that's why the price of Note 20 Ultra & Note 10+ hasn't gone down as expected.

NAYYAB, 11 Aug 2021note 20 ultra is a very good device its price is little high it's actually been a while so the price has dropped a lot