Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

I have to buy a Galaxy Note after using Note 9 for 3 years after it broke down. I either go for the old Note 9 again or the Note 20 ultra. Are there any issues with the screen and the battery or other killing issues that prevent me from buying it?

• Jack

I'm very upset for buying Samsung Note20 ultra 5G, Battery drain so fast. Quality is bad. Don't buy this Phone

• Shadow

But Mhd , 13 Mar 2021The battery is very bad, don't buy this mobile only be... moreThe battery life last the whole day stop ur lies about it dying so fast

Jackie, 17 Mar 2021Hi there guys, I had samsung note 20 ultra, one day phon... moreSame problem here with the screen, after five months

• Jackie

Faisal, 05 Mar 2021Note 20 ultra or s21 ultra I suggest you go for S21 because my note 20 ultra screen just died, phone wasn't dropped or any damaged

• Jackie

Hi there guys,

I had samsung note 20 ultra, one day phone was on charge and screen went black (no display) I tried to force Restart but still no luck. Phone is on I receive the notifications and sounds. But phone left the display. Phone never dropped and water damage. Still was in brand new condition.
Such a expensive phone and low Quality display. Never expect this from Samsung. I am samsung user from 7 years.

Mellisa, 14 Mar 2021This phone have a georgeous feature but that battery drain ... moredo you have the Exynos version, if so then dont be surprised...

I have had Samsung Galaxy Note20 ultra for just over 6 months that the screen went black. Took it to a Samsung booth at a shopping centre and it has been sent to Samsung for repair. The lady who checked my phone said that there was no damage noted. Since the phone is only 6 months old and I demanded a replacement. Parts are difficult to be obtained ( I was advised). Replacement request is rejected by the case manager. I have been using Samsung phone for about 7 years and not sure if I want to use it again. Finger print recognition doesn't work well.

• Mellisa

This phone have a georgeous feature but that battery drain very fast, less than a day. It's seem like cheating user, fully charging pretty quick and also battery drain very fast. My opinion is quality of this model is getting worse than past model.

• Faisal

But Mhd , 13 Mar 2021The battery is very bad, don't buy this mobile only be... moreYes worst battery life exynos version

But Mhd , 13 Mar 2021The battery is very bad, don't buy this mobile only be... moreHello is this exynose version or sd version
Thanks
I am thinking to buy this phone but now I want to hold off

• But Mhd

The battery is very bad, don't buy this mobile only because of the battery i have to recharge 3 times a day

Rooky2020, 04 Mar 2021Highly recommended... I have used many Samsung mobile model... moreNote 20 ultra all the way.Being using iphones from 4 years and after note 20 no more iphones

Very severe battery issues. Call centre advises to switch off the applications everytime you stop using it. Not possible practically. Don't buy this phone if u r not extremely disciplined.

Faisal, 05 Mar 2021Note 20 ultra or s21 ultra S21 ultra definetly

• beep bop boop

Faisal, 05 Mar 2021Note 20 ultra or s21 ultra Note 20 ultra

• Faisal

Note 20 ultra or s21 ultra

GSMARENA, make a change in the specifications of the phone, I mean I've just updated my device to Android 11 and UI 3.1, but above is written it can be upgraded to 3.0.

Minuses of the phone: fingerprint, night camera

At all the phone is ok. I've used and other notes and principally I am impressed. Principally the phones with fingerprint sensor under the display are much, much slower than the other types and I've used P30 Pro like previous device. And really I wasn't satisfied from that, my fingerprint is so slow (even after one update it was improved a little). The fingerpring on the back of the phone works like a lightning against this under the display.
BUT I SAW THAT THERE IS AND WORSE... On this note fingerprint time to unlock is AWFUL and also much more difficult to detect the finger. Idk why but it is shame for a phone of this class and this price range.

ALSO the camera is nice at all when I take pictures in daily use. BUT in the evening... P30 Pro is making better photos in the evening with better colors and details. And about the video in the evening... awful...

Yes, the display is the brightest on the market and really nice, also victus but I am not satisfied from the phone with bad fingerprint and night camera... Waiting for P50 Pro and immediately will change it, just disappointed.

• Rooky2020

Highly recommended... I have used many Samsung mobile models, now will always stay with the Note range, I would really miss the pen Samsung - take note :-) !!!!!!!!!
User of the Note 8, then 10, & 20 ultra 5G. ...& Android all the way...........

• Bob

amy, 04 Mar 2021comparing between note 20 ultra 5g and s21 ultra 5g. any op... moreBuy note 20 ultra instead of s21 ultra You get microsd, less weight.206 grs