Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

• amy

comparing between note 20 ultra 5g and s21 ultra 5g. any opinion on which phone should I buy? thanks.

Ahmed Rady, 03 Mar 2021Should I buy this Note 20 Ultra or go for S21 Plus? They ar... moreS21 obviouslyyyyy (if you dont care about sd card and Spen)

• User1234

Is there any way to make the edge light only show light without the text bubble?

Should I buy this Note 20 Ultra or go for S21 Plus? They are the same price on a sale offer.
S21 plus has more recent SoC, Android 11 out of the box, bigger battery.
Note 20 Ultra has more 4gb ram, better and bigger display, better build quality (Stainless Steel frame). I don't care about S-Pen.
Both are Snapdragon versions, not exynos.

I've done my calculations and found that the tree resolution of galaxy note 20 ultra is roughly 474 dpi and not 496.

No insults, 21 Feb 2021Well I see no problem too with tye exynos, people are expec... moreSometimes they forget that speed is also dependent with the ISP and for the actual daily performance, high end Kirin or Exynos or SD don't have too much difference in their performance.

• No insults

Dominique, 20 Feb 2021So my daughter's iPhone 11 pro max is inferior with yo... moreWell I see no problem too with tye exynos, people are expecting too much I mean, 7 sec is enough for me to wait for a Whopping online game to load (am in Nigeria) and the network is slow but my Galaxy handle it so well, so I don't know what people are saying

dackon, 19 Feb 2021Between Note 20 Ultra 5G and S20 Ultra 5G, which one should... moreN20U, it has faster processor

Iphone wins anyday, 15 Feb 2021been using both note 20 ultra and iphone 7 and the iphone r... moreSo my daughter's iPhone 11 pro max is inferior with your iPhone 7? She's all praises with my Note 20 Ultra especially when she's playing games and watching Netflix with it.

My exynos version is perfect

cybercatseto, 15 Feb 2021I would say stick to the Note 20 Ultra (A Note 9 user as we... moreThank You .

Between Note 20 Ultra 5G and S20 Ultra 5G, which one should I go for; considering performance, battery etc, etc.

bj80sbaby, 12 Feb 2021 Get the Note 9, its a better buy u just told a guy to get a note 9, a phone with a slower processor, less cameras, less RAM, worse video capabilities, no 120hz, smaller battery, slower charging, a phone that is limited to OneUI 2.5, a stylus with higher latency. how do u feel?

• Samsung Worst Phone

This maybe the worst Samsung Note series ever. The Exynos is the king of failure, make almost all my MOBA game laggy all the time, stup.id processor should be thrown to the deep blue sea. No patches or updates will fixed this, Samsung fundamental error!!!

• The Critic

bj80sbaby, 12 Feb 2021 Get the Note 9, its a better buy A 2 year old phone better than a month old or a 6 month old phone? Really 😑

Philp, 07 Feb 2021Should I get the Galaxy S21ultra 5g or I should get the Not... moreI would say stick to the Note 20 Ultra (A Note 9 user as well) since it still has the SD card slot, not sure if you use it or not, but if you use your camera a lot, then the Note 20 Ultra is the better choice for an extreme photo-taking/ video recording. But if you don't use your SD card slot and you don't use the S-Pen, I would say go for the S21 Ultra but keep in mind, get the Snapdragon version. Also, if you take a lot of photos/ videos but without expandable storage, you should probably get some extra cloud storage on the S21 Ultra

• Iphone wins anyday

been using both note 20 ultra and iphone 7 and the iphone really surprises me with how fast and smooth it is. the note 20 ultra is an equally good phone but compared to an almost 5 year old iphone , they are almost at par.

• Manoj jain

Philp, 07 Feb 2021Should I get the Galaxy S21ultra 5g or I should get the Not... moreNote 20 ultra best phone in note series

• Faisal husam

AM Bunny, 13 Feb 2021Have this wonderful phone for 5 months now. Have Note 10 Pl... moreIs yours exynos version..... thanks

• AM Bunny

Have this wonderful phone for 5 months now. Have Note 10 Plus too and there are NO heating issues with Note 20 Ultra 5G. In fact, it's cooler always than Note 10 Plus.