Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

• Michael Max

I think the Camera will be 50mp because use the new samsung camera sensor but i hope SD 865 came to Indonesia 😁

• secondstep

same old same old, just another refresh with a new price tag.

bet some day they're going to have Samsung Galaxy Note 40 Ultra Ultimate Extreme+

• Bermo bandit

I can't believe how heavily people are going on a rumor. Or are rumors taken as release information now? And then some people are talking about thick bezels, really, that screen is as thin as can be if its flat screen which I hope it will be.

the leaked info comes from industry insiders who are close to the matter eg ice universe, jon Prosser, digital chat station. and more etc, all with a proven track record

• Sahil hasan

Nice mobile

• bigoo

Mobilemaster, 22 May 2020I think Samsung has a solution for the focus issue for this... moreHuawei already has that feature with the p40 pro plus model

The render looks very nice and professional. Too bad Samsung phones are bad for modding and ROM development

My old Huawei Mate 20 x is much better!

I'm tne note 10 plus user and a fan of curved screen. I lnow it useless but looks cool. I hope note 20 will have the curved screen too

the display specs here are incorrect. note20+ would use ltpo display which can handle qhd@144hz

Suso, 24 May 2020Again only the US gets the Snapdragon. But we all pay the s... moreExynos 992 won't have overheating problems so it won't be as bad as the exynos 990

• Suso

Again only the US gets the Snapdragon. But we all pay the same price.

• Jj

Design is not that good. Thick bezels and looks like a Note10 lite. Specs not that different from the Note10. Note10 design is definitely better!

They didn't even learn from s20 ultra full hd mistake in the note 20 the OnePlus 8 pro is quad hd 120 Hertz display

• Suparangy

If this is it then its design is poor! For the expected specs and screen size, any battery capacity less than 5200mAh would be a huge disappointment!! A dealbreaker for me would be a screen without any camera hole punch!!!

if that is the renders of the note 20+ 5G it is ugly. I hope they are more original. It looks like a Chinese cell phone from 3 years ago.

Specswise, I appreciate Samsung's efforts. But they honestly lack a nice sense of design. This looks just like the S20+ in all aspects. A few little tweaks would be appreciated, Samsung

wasox, 23 May 2020So, what do you want? Obnoxious appleish notch, or gimmi... moreThis whole pop-up camera drama needs to stop. Why do you think it was common since mid 2018 when Oppo added it on their find X? OnePlus removing their pop-up camera for a holepunch display is nothing more than a downgrade.

openthetech, 23 May 2020small bezel is better than punch hole and notches.......cle... moreYou do realize that samsung has a setting to hide the holepunch by blacking out that part of the screen right?

Anonymous, 23 May 2020To create a bigger space for batteryThis whole "need space for battery" isn't true. The S10 5G version had a 4,500mAh battery with a slightly smaller 6.7 inch screen, with a headphone jack. The Note 10 Plus had a larger screen at 6.8 inches, smaller battery at 4,300 mAh, and no headphone jack. Headphone jacks aren't even worth sacrifices, they are minimum requirements. That is entirely the reason why I am skipping the S20 series.