Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

AnonD-77443, 08 Apr 2016I agree that the camera sensor should be 16:9 not 4:3. I don't ... moreNo you are completly wrong dude! Even now the S6,S6 egde ,s6 edge +, Note5 & LG G5 camera is streets ahead of S7 and Note4 camera .I have the proven lowlight shootout by gsma for my claim as a proof ..what do you have instead of making up stories here. and yes thanks for correcting me its 16:9 aspect ratio, But my point still stays valid.

AnonD-430264, 08 Apr 2016What's the point in having high resolution camera in a smartphon... moreSmartphone is more handy than carrying a real camera.

AnonD-77443, 07 Apr 2016That S7 price a lot closer to $535 than the "$900++" your were s... moreLOL! $65 difference is very far from what you said you are "sure there are hundreds of online stores world wide that offer similar prices..."
Don't conclude if you are not "sure".
Troll properly!

AnonD-100398, 08 Apr 2016Dude I know the MP's does not matter on each and every photo or ... moreI agree that the camera sensor should be 16:9 not 4:3.
I don't agree with 20-23MP sensors.... more MP equals more noise in low light and photo file sizes are already massive with the 16MP Note 4.

Either way the S7 camera is streets ahead of the S6 and GN5... it doesn't beat the G5 in low light but it still performs brilliantly.

I have a Canon D40 SLR and apart from low light and portraits with flash bounce i'd much rather my Note 4... plus it is always on me.

AnonD-100398, 08 Apr 2016Dude I know the MP's does not matter on each and every photo or ... moreWhat's the point in having high resolution camera in a smartphone? Just carry along a real camera when you need to snap photos :)

Nirankari, 07 Apr 2016i want galaxy note 6 to be 5.9 or 6 inch 4k superamoled display.... moreyup! but Make the Ram as 6gb if you can :)

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2016S7 cameras are not just great, they're phenomenal! Note 5 camera... moreDude I know the MP's does not matter on each and every photo or video you take but don't be fool enough to think that MP's do not matter at all cause there are lots of photos where you wud need those extra MP's for those extra details along with all those dual pixal goodies which make the huge difference.
Note6 sud have atleast a 16mp or 21mp or 23mp camera with the same f/1.7 apreture of s7 and all of its goodies and it sud also have a full 16:1 aspect ratio and not the down sized 9mp res .16:1 aspect ratio pics

Check out the lowlight shootout on gsma between LG G5 and S7 and there are lots of YT vidoes which proves what i have already said even before this lowlight shootout.

Square photos wud be the last thing i want to see on my smartphone.

S7 camera on NOTE6 =NO BUY

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2016S7 cameras are not just great, they're phenomenal! Note 5 camera... moreI've seen multiple pic comparisons between the Note 5 and the S7 and the S7 pictures have more pop to them. The colors are richer and you see more clarity in the same pic.

Not to say I don't care for the Note 5 camera, just takes a bit of tinkering or plug-ins to get the pics to not look dull and boring. I wouldn't be let down with the S7 cam in the Note 6 (which is most likely to happen).

Why note 5 got Li-Po battery and S6 Edge+ got Li-Ion battery, what's the difference?

[deleted post]S7 cameras are not just great, they're phenomenal! Note 5 camera is not bad, but S7's just takes really better dark environment pictures.

I don't know why Parag is still counting megapixels, and 3:4 ratio pictures.

• Nirankari

i want galaxy note 6 to be 5.9 or 6 inch 4k superamoled display.64 gb internal,4gb or more ram.16mp f1.7 rear camera,8mp f1.7 front camera.microsd card and 4000mah or more mah battery.is it possible?

AnonD-100398, 06 Apr 20161st let him answer the questions I have mentioned below or I can... moreOh, wait.. me - I'll answer!

A feature is a feature, whether it be the SD Card or the camera. Both are features, correct? One feature was left out (SD Card) that caused Samsung to bring it back.

I'm not or ever have been a big SD Card guy. If you remember in my earlier posts I stated my cards failed causing me to lose information.

Regardless: If the new camera creates backlash like the card did, it'll be replaced. Pretty sure they will pull it right out of the S7 and embed it in the Note 6. That "low megapixel / ultra pixel " didn't work for the HTC One when they did it, so if the feature isn't well recieved... then I'll see ya on the Note 6 section.

Tcool, 06 Apr 2016How about this "Deal: $600 for black or gold Factory Unlocked G... moreThat S7 price a lot closer to $535 than the "$900++" your were saying.... LOL

• Maddy1504

I am using Note-5 from since 1 week & m very much satisfied excellent features ...
FingerPrint Scanner works very well, Camera clarity is just awesome for both Front(16MP) & Rear(5MP).
Beacause of 4GB Ram Application Run's Smooth without lagging .
& the best part is S pen stylish it works very well & better than Note-3 & Note-4.
The only thing i want Samsung needs to change is d Front-Design part as well.
i will rate Note-5 9out of 10.

AnonD-77443, 01 Apr 2016Thanks scoop... you said that "S7/S7 Edge are worth $900+++ each... moreHow about this
"Deal: $600 for black or gold Factory Unlocked Galaxy S7 at Newegg"

Yeah, you are sure huh!

AnonD-100398, 05 Apr 2016S7 camera is big fail cause of its old fashioned aspect ratio an... mores7 camera in note6 = no buy.

AnonD-77443, 06 Apr 2016ha ha... yep that's pretty spot on :-) No phone will ever be ... more1st let him answer the questions I have mentioned below or I can even say that you are also incapable to understand that there is a diffrence between a camera and the memory of the phone.
LOL Again learn to troll properly.ha ha.

AnonD-77443, 06 Apr 2016ha ha... yep that's pretty spot on :-) No phone will ever be ... moreAgree on that nothing Is perfect.
There are only phones that are better than the other and Note 5 is the best of Galaxy Note series phones. Real Note 5 users know that. Non Note 5 users wouldn't accept that it beats their plastic phones in every aspects.

AnonD-430264, 06 Apr 2016You have been the one pledging "less is more" in the campaign of... moreha ha... yep that's pretty spot on :-)

No phone will ever be prefect and there is no shame in admitting it but a couple of people here can't do that....

ljames, 06 Apr 2016Lol just because the lg g5 is slightly ahead of the s7 in one ca... morethen good luck with all of those low res SQUARE photos and still not so good low lights pics!

but, Why are you haters expecting the same camera of s7 in NOTE6 ?

What problem you all haters wud have if samsung does something better than s7 camera in NOTE6 ?

& @absolut-allen --> Now who is the hypocrite? LOL..

PS .s6 camera is better than the one on s7.