Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

• CK Dinesh

I had the same battery draining issue right after Nougat update.
Switch off VoLTE setting when you pull down the quick setting bar on the top and swipe left to access VoLTE option.
Hope this helps.

first disable download manager and data saver then observe battery drain. Both of system apps and from apps select show system apps and then disable them. But if you try to use google play then you should re enable. But dont worry google play will warn you to enable.
i think data saver is new app to optimize network access but some programmer use it wrong at last update.

• Kratos

Frustrated, 07 Jan 2018My Note 5 N920F can be updated to Nougat and battery drains fast... moreI’m also user of note 5 and experience battery fast drain I search solution and youtube and found that some setting regarding location and security keep my battery drain after following instruction my battery life last one day with normal usage enjoy using this phone better powerful still even it is two or three years old model.

• JOHN

TheWayFarer, 09 Jan 2018Thnx John for ur reply. How much you paid for it & where u ... moreHey! Sup? I'm based on singapore and I think you should order it in UK. Reasonable price would be $300-400 because of how fast it still is. You're welcome btw. Just trying to help my fellow note user

• TheWayFarer

JOHN, 02 Jan 2018Hey I just saw your comment and I'm currently using a note 5. I ... moreThnx John for ur reply.
How much you paid for it & where u based? I'm based in UK, and I find many different prices & versions online, I'm nt sure if I would order it from Hong-Kong that would cause any issues?
How much is a reasonable price u think? & what versions u think is better than others?
Thanks for the reply in advance.

Camilla, 07 Jan 2018I was recently given a Note 5, but it only has 8GB memory - wher... moreIn system app.

• Frustrated

My Note 5 N920F can be updated to Nougat and battery drains fast, it lasts only for upto 4 hours.🙁 Is it normal? And how can I update my Note to Nougat? Plz help. TIA

• Camilla

I was recently given a Note 5, but it only has 8GB memory - where has the internal 32GB of memory gone ?

• JOHN

TheWayFarer, 01 Jan 2018Hi all,, i'm fond of Note series, and i was comparing Note 4 &am... moreHey I just saw your comment and I'm currently using a note 5. I have just replaced my note 4 with this beast and It was the best decision I've ever did in my entire tech life. The nougat update to the note 5 made it a beast and personally I will trade the note 4 anyday with a note 5. The sd card slot, replacable battery is really not a bog deal if you're like me who doesn't really have too much pictures, movies or apps in my phone and in reality the note 4's design is really getting outdated. I hope this opinion helps and this is my sole opinion so please don't judge me

• TheWayFarer

Hi all,, i'm fond of Note series, and i was comparing Note 4 & Note 5, i'd go for Note 5 only for the a bit modern Software & 4GB Ram, also the looks, however Note 4 is perferct on every other way for me, specially the removable battery; only the dated software & interface.
1- I hope u can advice if anyone has an experience with both ,or either wz pros & cons, ?
2- Also, i'd really appreciate if someone would advice the average REASONABLE Note 5 price -nowadays- as i saw a Not 5 available for around $300, Brand New, but oredered from china, or Hong kong, is it much differnet from Eurpoean stock?
3-Also plz advice as the one i want to buy is Note 5 N910A, and does it make any differnce than N910F or any other versions?
All your replies are much appreciated & happy new year.

• JAYworm

AnonD-632672, 20 Dec 2017Is this still worth buying even it's almost 2018 already?Yeah, still worth for it if u can get new unit for less than 300usd, or 2nd hand unit for around 200 usd.
The performance still better than most midrange phone on the market. And samsung promise android 8.0 orea on this phone too.

N5 (2015), 30 Dec 2017Used This Device In Past, Already Sold It! But Still Miss This D... moreSo, u got s5 after selling n5

• Buyer

To the owners
Have you faced a heat problem with this phone?
and what about the battery life on 4G?

• N5 (2015)

Used This Device In Past, Already Sold It! But Still Miss This Device With S Pen! Good To Know That Oreo Is Coming For This Snappy Fast Device!!!

Ahamed, 24 Nov 2017For the camera you have to buy Sony Xperia XA Ultra....Sony cameras are trash, the details average although Ur getting a flagship prices phone compared to mate 10 pro

I would like to buy samsung note 5 read in the web when update only pen not to use any comen

• ckdinesh

AnonD-632672, 20 Dec 2017The seller says it last full day. Watcha think? Anyways, thanks ... moreI've been using the note 5 for last 2 years and still loving it and didn't go for the Note 8 cause of the weird size and battery life.
Note 5 battery lasts for the whole day and little more on 3G mode (not LTE)

pretty good, just bought it for 220 usd.

Tucking Fypo, 21 Dec 2017mine too lasted full working day. after 1.5 years of usage the b... moreSo what you think, the battery life is still good for 220USD price?

AnonD-632672, 20 Dec 2017The seller says it last full day. Watcha think? Anyways, thanks ... moremine too lasted full working day. after 1.5 years of usage the battery backup became less but that was expected.